RPGM Home and Dungeon [Steam] [Manufacture]

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Heimeropen

Nov 15, 2019
Reset the game? You do not mean start from scratch, I hope. If I recall, there was some weird window bug or something too that I do not know anything about. It resulted from the Chinese translation, I think, so I admittedly am already prepared for problems arising. I am not well versed in all of this, but I am hoping I can at least ascertain the problem and a fix.

Jeeze, here I am talking like I am the developer, when I am just some passing idiot, ha.
No no I mean turn the game off and on.

Jun 18, 2022
Oh, thank goodness. Still, audio issues concern me if it has the potential to mess with the voices. In any case, I am looking forward to investigating and hopefully fixing, since I do not expect to see any post release fixes if they arise from the translation. Maybe that is just my cynicism talking.

Heimeropen

Nov 15, 2019
Oh, thank goodness. Still, audio issues concern me if it has the potential to mess with the voices. In any case, I am looking forward to investigating and hopefully fixing, since I do not expect to see any post release fixes if they arise from the translation. Maybe that is just my cynicism talking.
And the request topic isn't doing good either!
I think it's because they know who I am: Person who requested 5 games got all rejected by mods... that's who I am. That's why they don't +1 any of my requests anymore! They have deemed me untrustworthy...
I thought BaasB would be the first to jump into the topic request with the game but nope... he didn't...

Nov 6, 2019
Pfft. I hoped if I made enough noise that they would finally do it.
Now, to go see if they have actually done a good job. I am not ruling out actually tidying up their work.

For the record, I cannot access Steam myself so I cannot buy a copy.
Everyone, at this point, please enjoy. If you have any questions about the game, feel free to ask as I know a lot, and I guess I will see you in the main thread.
Is the game as long as the dlsite page suggests?
"Playtime: 4-120 hours"

Jun 18, 2022
I'm sure that when Baas is able, if they wish to, they will bring us the things. It's okay. Everyone has waited this long, what is a few more days or weeks?

It is, friend. It is that long.

Although you mention the DLSite page. That would be the first game - Sex and Wardenlitte. Little sidenote, the first game takes place AFTER the second and third. It's still fine to play it first, though.

But for both the first and second games, yes. If you want to see everything, if you don't skip conversations, if you create all the weapons and armor, and clear the post game content, yes, both games are that long. Upon completion of the second game, there's also an additional Roguelite mode, and that will take you a while to beat, probably.

My save file is at about 155 hours on Sex and Home Dungeon, though much of that was idling while talking with my wife, so, probably about 120 for me.

LK89

Apr 3, 2020
locale emulator not coming for this game. i get these error cannot load the sound effect pop up. anyone can help?

Shpee

Oct 30, 2018
I'm sure that when Baas is able, if they wish to, they will bring us the things. It's okay. Everyone has waited this long, what is a few more days or weeks?

It is, friend. It is that long.

Although you mention the DLSite page. That would be the first game - Sex and Wardenlitte. Little sidenote, the first game takes place AFTER the second and third. It's still fine to play it first, though.

But for both the first and second games, yes. If you want to see everything, if you don't skip conversations, if you create all the weapons and armor, and clear the post game content, yes, both games are that long. Upon completion of the second game, there's also an additional Roguelite mode, and that will take you a while to beat, probably.

My save file is at about 155 hours on Sex and Home Dungeon, though much of that was idling while talking with my wife, so, probably about 120 for me.
Don't suppose you could maybe share that save with me? This game is a tad too slow for me.

Jun 18, 2022
Oh, Shpee, yes, I can do that. Give me a day or two. My workstation is out of commission.
Incidentally, early on in the game a brothel can be built that gives you access to all the scenes, if that's what you're after. Combat starts getting a little nicer, later on, too.

Reactions: Shpee

kekw185

Nov 2, 2020
hello, occasionally, which turns into quite frequently under one condition, this gamecrash occurs - occasionally if doing manual combat, quite frequently if autocombatting. any ideas on how to fix it or any existing fixes? i've had a look on the steam forum, and there was only one review which brought up problems with the game due to chinese translation which could be fixed by switching language on user end, but none about this. dungin - kopie.jpg

Jun 18, 2022
Dear kekw185, the official thread is here:
https://f95zone.to/threads/home-and-dungeon-final-manufacture.151652/page-12#post-10303306

As to your error, that often happens when RPGMaker decides a computer sucks, I guess? Or it could be a corrupted file in the game which hopefully a redownload would fix. I'm not saying there aren't bugs in the game due to the translation, because there are, though.

For myself, I can't play the card game because the graphics card in this thing is just not cool enough, I guess.

Shpee, sorry for the delay. This is a "complete" save for the Japanese version. I put complete in quotes because everything isn't 100% collected.

However, it lacks Tanika's CG, but if you're just looking for that it's easy enough to find. Or I could probably just send those to you if you're interested. Have fun on your travels!

• Red Heart
Reactions: Shpee and kekw185

kekw185

Nov 2, 2020
oh, i see, i dont think its my computer, its pretty good, rather the latter, corrupted file. thanks for the savefile, but even though it is an adult game, i am interested in the gameplay side of things - aaa games industry has been on a downward trend since 2012 and its been pretty bad the last few years, so if i see an interesting gameplay core, i ll try it regardless of genre. i ll have a look at the main forum, and try redownloading from there.

unfortunate about your gpu but i'd want to think the requirements for this game would be low - perhaps outdated drivers could be the case? or maybe too new drivers? amd cards' latest drivers have been a disaster that bricked some windows installations and caused gpu overloads and so

atpolo

Nov 28, 2020
The game does not run when I double click the Game.exe.
when I open the Debug text file, it shows this:
[0308/055518.511:ERROR:settings.cc(324)] Settings version is not 1

Not sure what to make of this nor how to start the game.

Jun 18, 2022
Yeah, that save was for someone that posted above you, Kekw, sorry. XD.

But I do absolutely agree with you, I haven't played many games past the PS2 era, myself. It's a shame that the second game is also giving you so much fuss with crashes, though.

Unfortunately, due to the ridiculous amount of hardware, and general incongruencies between hardware, coupled with rising incompetence, even if the requirements for the game are low, dumb shit can happen. It's just another flavor of RNG for the real world, I guess.

I'm familiar with a few games who had errors that a developer couldn't fix -- because there should be no issue. Yet, many people encountered a gamebreaking bug on startup that rendered games unplayable. Good hardware, bad hardware, there wasn't any consistency between who encountered issues.

So I'm used to things just happening to be a certain way due to bad luck.

Also, Atpolo, that's a bizarre bug? Um, I can't possibly consider what is causing that.
Some people seem to be having issues with OpenGL in the second game...so..I don't know if this will even do anything for you but...
Long press the launch icon, scroll down to settings and disable WebGL (fourth option down). It breaks this game for some reason. There's a main thread posted above that may offer you some solace, not sure.

I actually just noticed this was the thread for Home Dungeon translation and not Wardenlitte, whoops.

Re-4Andrew

Aug 4, 2017
Clipboard01.jpg

This sound error keeps popping up about half way into this sex scene, it pops up after every voice effect ends, I can continue the scene but after the next voice effect plays thru but then the error pops up, this goes on and on, and after the scene the error continues to pop up, so I cant advance in game beyond this scene. I read some other comments, I not sure there's anything that I could do about it, other then report it as a bug.

Last edited:

xxblaisexx

Jul 25, 2018
Don't know why this game isn't more popular is a great game with city management and dungeon exploration, its one of the best I've ever played. It feels like a pokemon mystery dungeon game.

Reactions: ArtisticTomato
5.00 star(s) 1 Vote