Crow Lotus

Oct 18, 2018
Might be a bit stupid but... Do you have enough money in the town? Sometimes I forget about the money cost and wonder why I can't build anything

The "1/2" area is actually a spot for special building (Lewd Shop goes there for example) and not a real Residential spot btw, it should still increase your material cap tho
Every corner of the town are special spots for buildings
Probably missed it somehow, but do you happen to know the button layout for shortcuts? Just noticed from a picture on here you can display your clock.

Kuroimi95

Nov 20, 2017
Probably missed it somehow, but do you happen to know the button layout for shortcuts? Just noticed from a picture on here you can display your clock.
Q for Satiety/Stamina gauges
W for clock
C for teleport in town once you unlock it

not sure tho since I have an AZERTY keyboard, so try A and Z too (you need to hold the button a little)

FruitSmoothie

Jan 22, 2019
Is Power Thread something you have to discover yourself or a recipe you gain from somebody? I feel like I've already skipped it somehow. I tried combining similar thread types and I'm pretty sure I've talked to everybody in the towns I have access to. I'm already up to Ever-gold Thread. I'm already like 2 equipment tiers above Power Thread stuff.

(^__^)

Feb 22, 2018
EDIT : Oh, found out, you get Stamina when you rest, dunno why it didn't happen to me until now, maybe I activated Survival Mode without knowing like you said? Oh well, at least I know how to raise it now

One of villagers just happened to mention this to me - your stamina increases if you go to sleep "exhausted"

MrSilva

Apr 7, 2020
Is Power Thread something you have to discover yourself or a recipe you gain from somebody? I feel like I've already skipped it somehow. I tried combining similar thread types and I'm pretty sure I've talked to everybody in the towns I have access to. I'm already up to Ever-gold Thread. I'm already like 2 equipment tiers above Power Thread stuff.
Do you mean Strong Thread? I think you get the recipe from a bookcase in a house in Stelights, or you can just combine Power Twine (made of 5 Tough Stalks), Musical String and Monster Yarn.

FruitSmoothie

Jan 22, 2019
Do you mean Strong Thread? I think you get the recipe from a bookcase in a house in Stelights, or you can just combine Power Twine (made of 5 Tough Stalks), Musical String and Monster Yarn.
No, I meant Power Twine, my bad. Power Twine is what I'm missing for Strong Thread. I've had some quests that involve combining Power Twine to make Strong Thread and they make it sound like I should have already found Power Twine by now. I wish it was more descriptive, all other thread types give a hint, but Power is so vague. I thought maybe the Dwarfs would give it or something, only thing that comes to mind.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

It must be a drop or something, so I have no idea how I've missed it, maybe a night only drop or something? Again, wish the name actually gave a decent hint. No items with "Power" in them, no monsters that really come to mind. Annoying. I tried running areas around where Musical String and Monster Yarn drop too.

Last edited:

(^__^)

Feb 22, 2018
There is a marsh directly left of Old Fort that has materials for Power Twine, I think it can only be revealed after taking to Spriggan residents, and only way to get those at this early stage of game is Miners somewhere in mountains chain of dungeons, which in turn might need enough Dwarves in town before one of them reveals it. So all in all, yeah, pretty easy to skip it.

FruitSmoothie

Jan 22, 2019
There is a marsh directly left of Old Fort that has materials for Power Twine, I think it can only be revealed after taking to Spriggan residents, and only way to get those at this early stage of game is Miners somewhere in mountains chain of dungeons, which in turn might need enough Dwarves in town before one of them reveals it. So all in all, yeah, pretty easy to skip it.
Hmm, I have a Springgan Miner but they just chat about random stuff. I'm definitely missing the area west of Old Fort anyways, so at least I know it's a new area unlock I need. Maybe I need more Spriggan miners.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

FruitSmoothie

Jan 22, 2019
It's not miner you have to talk, it's one of random citizens that start appearing in your town only after you get certain race. I think I was told about those marshes in eatery, but I might be misremembering.
Hmm, wonder if it requires the Expanded kitchen or Food delivery upgrades. Those seem way too expensive to be locking away that area though. I've spoken to everybody in my city many times over. Might as well try it, I'm way behind on upgrades for how rich I am, lol.

Edit: Well, I found Myrtle Forest while trying to find that place, lol. An Elf Lumberjack in the first Residential Area at night told me about it. I think it requires 3 Elf Lumberjacks or something, that or I just managed to miss this girl at night. The area is filled with other races of Lumberjacks. This level is wayyy underleveled for me, so I guess the game expects you to get a shit ton of Elf Lumberjacks early on, lol. New races of Lumberjacks means this'll probably unlock new shit too.

ALRIGHT. Powertwine recipe obtained just from collecting materials in Myrtle Forest. Holy shit that unlocked a bunch of new equips.

Last edited:

thragg12345

Aug 23, 2018
Speaking of string issues, how do you get super thread? I'm searching in the post-game dungeons, but I haven't unlocked the recipe for it yet.

FruitSmoothie

Jan 22, 2019
So update on Nadehan Marsh, apparently the resident who unlocks it was a gift giver, so I only spoke to them once and must have kept missing the dialogue from them to unlock it. Well, I found the Twine I was looking for even in another area, but this explains why I was so far behind on Tough Stalks and Mudro anyways. It's so much easier to farm here. I just kinda of passively assumed they wouldn't put area unlock conversations on the gift giving residents. It's not like there's a shortage of other npcs to put it on.

At least I was only like 1 equipment stage behind in this direction, it's not like it's a low level area.

TLDR: Talk to gift giving residents twice.

Last edited:

strifera

Oct 22, 2017
I love this game's crafting system. I was trying to make 5 of a particular weapon to sell and I accidentally unlocked an entirely different item that just happened to to have the same ingredients. Also environmental recipe clues like certain item descriptions telling you either how to make themselves or make other items. Or you being able to infer food or drink recipes from real world cooking.
One of villagers just happened to mention this to me - your stamina increases if you go to sleep "exhausted"
Does Satiety work the same way? Mamo gave a hint about reducing Satiety/Stamina decay being bad for leveling up Satiety/Stamina and I figured it was something like that, but hadn't gotten around to testing it yet. That'd be a major tip for beginners. Only eat starving, only sleep exhausted?

Edit: It doesn't and I'll explain how each work in a dedicated post, but tl;dr sleep under 10% stam and eat 5 ingredient recipes.

Last edited:
Jun 18, 2022
My goodness. I think I'm so used to games like Parasite Eve that "Speak to a villager three times" or so is just something that one does.
Sorry I didn't mention that myself.
Also, I think their lines change too, depending on town happiness as well. Don't quote me on that, though.

Strifera, I would assume so. That was basically how I did it and Shiro's stats for both are in the 800's on my file.

On a random note, I'm a bit confused about something here. The download from here is using the Home Dungeon logo, which should be incorrect, because it has the CGs. For some reason, it doesn't have the actual markers for events. (IE, Ryuna's first scene CG is in in these files, but, the tag png isn't, resulting in a crash). Have I missed somethin' here?

Or is this just Otaku Plan's botch?

3.50 star(s) 4 Votes