Kuroimi95

Nov 20, 2017
Does Satiety work the same way? Mamo gave a hint about reducing Satiety/Stamina decay being bad for leveling up Satiety/Stamina and I figured it was something like that, but hadn't gotten around to testing it yet. That'd be a major tip for beginners. Only eat starving, only sleep exhausted?
I think she says that because you simply can't eat if you're almost full Satiety, so if you're always hungry, you can increase Satiety faster

FruitSmoothie

Jan 22, 2019
It's pretty weird that such a major part of the game is kept so vague for so long. Everybody gives little hints, but it's never really explained until mid game. I guess I was lucky that I naturally built up a ton of it. I'm like 250+ already in both by day 23.

Also anybody know the exact recipe for Hamburgers? I have a quest for it and I keep making Pasta Bolognese instead trying to follow the recipe they give. I'm guessing it requires lower level ingredients but I tried that and still ended up with Pasta. Maybe the kind of meat I'm using isn't okay for it, I don't have a generic "meat", so have been using the various other meats. Quests says: Wheat, Tomato, Cabbage, Meat.

Edit: I finally caught up with all my recipes but one, just need to find Flight Feather for Windblade and I can finally advance. I feel like I fought an enemy that should drop that but I can't remember where. Probably a boss of somewhere I forgot to fully clear. Singing Grasslands gave me trouble at night, might be there, sounds about right for it.

Last edited:

Crow Lotus

Oct 18, 2018
So far, liking what I have seen of the game. I turned off 'sex scenes' because the text interferes with the pictures. Guess I'm used to clicking "h" to hide text. LMAO! I just the following things had been implemented:
1) A way to know how many "points" you need to level up your basic skills (i.e., Logging, Cooking, Gardening, etc.)
2) A way to know how many points to level up the skills you are learning.
3) Weapons listed over and over rather than be bunched together.

Crow Lotus

Oct 18, 2018
Q for Satiety/Stamina gauges
W for clock
C for teleport in town once you unlock it

not sure tho since I have an AZERTY keyboard, so try A and Z too (you need to hold the button a little)
One of the people in the various INNS mention "If you are lost about the shortcuts, you can always use the F1 button"

strifera

Oct 22, 2017
Okay, after some testing, I've got the Satiety and Stamina growth system worked out (I think). Satiety's fairly simple. Stamina isn't.

Satiety: Food items do nothing. Consuming prepared meals increases your maximum satiety by the number of necessary ingredients in that recipe e.g. Honey Toast requires Honey and Wheat and would therefore be +2 to maximum Satiety even if you made it with 5 ingredients.
Stamina: Recovering <50% of your stamina by resting does nothing.
Recovering 50%-<80% of your stamina by performing a full rest increases your stamina cap by 3.
Recovering 80%-<90% of your stamina by performing a full rest increases your stamina cap by 6.
Recovering >90% of your stamina by performing a full rest increases your stamina cap by 12.

For the record: My testing was done at 174 Satiety and 250 Stamina, so if someone else's results vary then it's possible these values might scale up with your maximums. However, the principles should hold. If anyone's got a save with much more Stamina/Satiety that can confirm either/both results still hold, that would be great.

Edit: Refined the language a bit further to reflect exact mechanics interactions with full rests vs half rests after I confirmed a half rest at 50% hp won't increase your stamina cap but a full rest will.

Last edited:

FruitSmoothie

Jan 22, 2019
Can confirm the Satiety holds up at slightly higher levels. The Satiety boost doesn't seem limited to once between sleep either, so you could just keep eating when you're barely hungry to raise it a shit ton I suppose. Maybe there is some limit somewhere, but twice worked too. Hungrin can be used to keep getting hungry when drunk too, easy way to grind Satiety.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I'll get to checking the Stamina next. That's going to be a bit of a pain. One of the issues with that is most of what drains Stamina also does other things that could theoretically also raise Stamina. Like if I go and knock out Ores to drain my Stamina, then is it the Ore gathering or the reduced Stamina when sleeping that does it? How can we tell for sure other than finding some passive way to drain Stamina without doing anything. That...would take a while. I think there's an enemy debuff that does it, but I'm not sure which. Guess I'll run around and try to find it where I remember losing a ton of stamina every movement. Ah, I think it was Burning that drains Stamina constantly. Too bad I don't think there's a way to inflict that on my own party members without reflect or something.

Last edited:

strifera

Oct 22, 2017
Can confirm the Satiety holds up at slightly higher levels. The Satiety boost doesn't seem limited to once between sleep either, so you could just keep eating when you're barely hungry to raise it a shit ton I suppose.
The Satiety cap increases immediately when you eat a meal, not when you sleep. You can eat your way back up to full and see the new total without needing to sleep to get it.

How can we tell for sure other than finding some passive way to drain Stamina without doing anything.
I would strongly doubt how stamina was drained matters, but I did all my testing with mining.

FruitSmoothie

Jan 22, 2019
The Satiety cap increases immediately when you eat a meal, not when you sleep. You can eat your way back up to full and see the new total without needing to sleep to get it.

I would strongly doubt how stamina was drained matters, but I did all my testing with mining.
Ah yeah, my bad.

Probably, but it's good to be thorough when possible. All the issues with Satiety and Stamina come from people assuming different things remember, lol. Damn all my girls seem incredibly resistant to being burned by enemies. Alright Plan B, Give Shabe the Lunatic Party ability from Individualist skill tree and hope it can proc Burning, then load her up with Burning gear, lol. If it fails, I'll learn something about the Lunatic Party ability and maybe whether any skills can apply "on attack" effects. I've never really bothered to keep track of that.

Last edited:
Jun 18, 2022
I don't believe it matters, but if you're into testing, I do believe some late game dungeons cause a slow drain of stamina by moving around. I forget the names of the places or how they're rendered in English though. There's a volcano, and in Gatonazo a girl gives you a quest to go to a place that's like a marsh area that drains stamina. I don't think I was wearing anything that would cause that sort of thing to happen normally.

FruitSmoothie

Jan 22, 2019
I don't believe it matters, but if you're into testing, I do believe some late game dungeons cause a slow drain of stamina by moving around. I forget the names of the places or how they're rendered in English though. There's a volcano, and in Gatonazo a girl gives you a quest to go to a place that's like a marsh area that drains stamina. I don't think I was wearing anything that would cause that sort of thing to happen normally.
Yeah I figured there'd be some fire dungeon eventually since there's an item that cancels stamina loss from burning. I don't have it unlocked yet. I've had times where my Stamina drains incredibly fast in dungeons, but I went back to the areas I thought that happened in I'm not losing Stamina anymore. Might be if you clear the dungeon or level up enough or something it no longer happens. I thought maybe the Burning debuff would do it too. Guess I'll see.

Kinda nice how I can set things up to learn more about the game even if most this shit doesn't work out though, lol. This game is way too complex. Imagine all the shit we're probably all missing just by not explaining/testing everything we do here in excruciating detail. Hope the Satiety and Stamina thing is the worst of it, lol.

Edit: Yeah, seems like Lunatic Party can't inflict debuffs from "On attack" stuff. I figured, that'd be pretty broken. I might just have to wait until I find another area that drains Stamina really fast. No dungeon I have does that anymore. I think it happened to me in Nadehan Marsh, Deep Mines, and Underlake Kaier. Not only does it not happen there by default, but I can't seem to pick up any debuffs from those areas that do it either. I haven't even cleared Underlake Kaier yet. Tried Night time too, maybe low Satiety does it? Geez.

Edit Edit: Alright one mystery solved I think. Loaded up an old save and my Stamina is now draining in Underlake Kaier without even moving. I'm losing 1 Stamina every 10 seconds even when idle. It appears tied to your level, because both Stamina drains are gone completely in low level areas and disappear in higher level areas that had it previously after leveling up. Weird part is sometimes the Stamina drain seems tied to movement instead, but now I'm getting conflicting results in a different save, so I have no idea. At least I found the Stamina drain mechanic. Now I can just afk for... 33 minutes to test this, lol. I'm pretty sure it can be faster, but I can't seem to find a save where that happens.

Last edited:

Kuroimi95

Nov 20, 2017
I wonder, is there a cap for Max Satiety and Max Stamina? Or can it go to absurd numbers like 9000000

FruitSmoothie

Jan 22, 2019
Confirmed doing absolutely nothing to drain Stamina but standing still also can raise the max, so it is just tied to any Stamina loss. Also double checked to make sure that drinking a Stamina potion before bed to raise you over 50% also will remove the max Stamina improvement, so it's not a benchmark you need to reach before bed to get the boost. The game simply does the under 50% max stamina when sleeping = gain max stamina math to check for if your max Stamina improves.

Added that info to my guide btw. I had a vague tip about it but the detailed info is nice.

I'd bet the max is 999, I was surprised Wood and other items maxed out at 999, I guess fair enough.

Edit: Also the Stamina drain of some maps doesn't go away now. I wonder if it was bugged or I just didn't notice it. Weird, I ran around in all those maps for quite a while when I first tested it and it wasn't going down, and now it's happening again after I reloaded my old saves. Maybe I had some food buff or something that prevented Stamina loss.

Lmao, I did figure out rain drains Stamina. How did I never notice that. I guess I've never really just stood around and watched my Stamina often enough. Well that probably explains the massive Stamina losses I've had before. Also explains why my recollection of when/where Stamina loss occurs is fucked. I remembered it was at night so I thought maybe that was it, but it turns out it was raining and I didn't even remember that part.

Last edited:

Crow Lotus

Oct 18, 2018
Don't know if I'm allowed to do this but how would I upload Save files on here? My save files are:
Save 18: Start with weapons, armor & items
Save 19: Same as Save 18 + Residental built
Save 20: Arrival of Tayo
Each one has no residents since I left it up to the player. And YES I did use cheats on them.

Kuroimi95

Nov 20, 2017
Seems like you can go higher than 1000 Satiety, by that point I guess it doesn't even matter how much you have I think, so I'll stop here and say you can get an infinite amout of Satiety and possibly Stamina (or at least 9999)

Also, max level for a skill seems to be 8, not sure tho (at some point my Farming level got to max, but it's either 8 or 9, at the very least. The game tells you if it's maxed)
btw max level farming gives you 13 crops of maximum quality for each seed so it's pretty big

Last edited:

kekw185

Nov 2, 2020
hello,

even when i avoid using autofight, game still occasionally crashes if i manually fight, and it's damn annoying. after going through the previous posts in this thread i see its pointless to ask or look for a fix. in case someone with the skills n knowledge stops by one day and goes to the bottom of page 13, here's an image of the error: dungin1.jpg

3.50 star(s) 4 Votes