magrao121

Apr 1, 2019
Also, fair warning by the way. The patch I got from Otaku plan website had a trojan in it. so i wouldn't recommend downloading it. thankfully my antivirus was able to handle it properly.
False positive...

Jun 18, 2022
Earth Elemental? You don't mean the Gnome Ta-yo? If you mean an enemy, I can't recall for certain but probably within the Borina mountain area.

Also, Cutterarnold -- I can assure you that it is a false positive. Antivirus is largely scareware, and a company the size of Otaku Plan wouldn't do something so stupid.

Jun 6, 2017
Earth Elemental? You don't mean the Gnome Ta-yo? If you mean an enemy, I can't recall for certain but probably within the Borina mountain area.

Also, Cutterarnold -- I can assure you that it is a false positive. Antivirus is largely scareware, and a company the size of Otaku Plan wouldn't do something so stupid.
I mean the quest. It says maybe she'll appear if I work on my fields but I don't know how to work on my fields besides gardening and so far nothing has happened.

cutterarnold

Apr 2, 2021

yeah, thanks, i'm not worried. the antivirus took care of it and i don't need it anymore. hopefully by the time I ever need it again everything will be sorted out.

you know what the issue is though? I used those alternative japanese version ogg files and I thought it fixed it but I haven't found another sex scene aside from the first one yet. and the thing is, i was exploring the game and i revisited that first scene accidentally and it appears that the new ogg files haven't fixed anything. the ogg missing file errors get triggered whenever that first event is played. if i restart the game and reload a save after that event, it doesn't trigger, at least i haven't found another even that triggers it. hopefully someone fixes the game. :(

Kuroimi95

Nov 20, 2017
I mean the quest. It says maybe she'll appear if I work on my fields but I don't know how to work on my fields besides gardening and so far nothing has happened.
That's what you have to do, it seems like her appearance is based on the quality of your fields
The quality increases each time you grow something there (for example, if you plant potatoes, the tile where you planted potatoes will be a little better with potatoes, you can check the stats of each tile)
By the way I'm not really sure what does that stat does, but I think it increases the speed of growth (my potatoes seems to grow much faster than anything else, but I might be wrong)

Well, that or farming level, but in any case, you have to do the same thing: plant things

At some point you will see a character in front of your fields, the event will not activate by itself, you just have to talk to the character and that's it

Reactions: ArtisticTomato

pometru

Feb 28, 2020
So, I keep getting this error after h-scenes start. Any idea what's causing it? I extracted the game using the Japanese language settings and already installed the stuff from the .zip posted earlier. audio error.JPG

Jun 18, 2022
An uncensored penis, huh? Didn't expect that.

So you're running the game in actual JP Locale, right? Not using locale emulator because that doesn't always work, right?
You're also not running the game from an obscenely long filepath, right?

I know that from the version here, there are missing audio files because I see the differences in my own copy. I can't download from gofile or I would check and make sure everyone missing files had them.

pometru

Feb 28, 2020
An uncensored penis, huh? Didn't expect that.

So you're running the game in actual JP Locale, right? Not using locale emulator because that doesn't always work, right?
You're also not running the game from an obscenely long filepath, right?

I know that from the version here, there are missing audio files because I see the differences in my own copy. I can't download from gofile or I would check and make sure everyone missing files had them.
I don't think I'm using a locale emulator? I used Bandzip's code page function to extract it, as shown in the attached pic, so unless I'm mistaken I don't think that's the problem. Also, please define obscenely long filepath. It's currently in Downloads->MEGA downloads->New Folder->home & dungeon. It's like that because I got the audio error without extracting using the language-specific mode, and extracted it again into a new folder to make sure I didn't accidentally overwrite anything.

I should mention that I downloaded the custom fix version. Idk if that's what's causing the issue or not, but it's one variable to account for bandzip.JPG .

Jun 18, 2022
Sorry, I was a bit unclear.
I mean your actual computer's locale is set to Japanese for non unicode programs, right? Are you on Windows 10 or 11?

As for obscenely long filepath, I don't think even the embedded files should be over that, so you should be safe. It's just that from what I have heard, either WIndows or some applications won't be able to find what they're looking for if a path is too long.

It's okay if you downloaded the custom fix version. In the sound category, they're both missing files...though it doesn't look like they should be missing a sound effect in Mamo's scene.
Sorry for all the questions, it's just the fun of troubleshooting, I suppose.

strifera

Oct 22, 2017
Apparently there's a second one
That file name is 唾液手コキ.ogg in raw UTF-8 and 唾液手コキ.ogg is one of the files from
Audio Fix mising files from JP Version You mast Extract Game in Japan Version (Ctrl +E in Win.rar) and add mising files in audio folder
so you might try installing that and seeing if it fixes your missing file issues.

FruitSmoothie

Jan 22, 2019
For anybody wondering how the DEF and MDF damage calculations work btw, forgot to post this:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
TLDR:

So you can really see how much stronger DEF is against damage over MDF. It seems like MDF is almost a 1 to 1 reduction in magical damage taken, but DEF has about a 20% bonus for magic damage reduction over MDF. Of course it also gives physical resistance that MDF doesn't at all. DEF is also higher than a 1 to 1 ratio against physical damage as well. It wasn't my focus so it was a small sample size, but seems like DEF is about a 1.5-1.6 reduction in physical damage per point.

Only oddity in my experience was 31 MDF somehow healing higher on average than 35 MDF, guess that was some odd luck, I know it's a rather small sample size, but still weird. There is quite a range from min to max. My main focus was testing the spell reduction anyways. Well either way, it seems MDF improves healing of a mid level single taget spell by almost 3 times the MDF gained. Pretty good investment.

Last edited:

Kuroimi95

Nov 20, 2017
Is dwarf the only race can be recruited for garrison?
IIRC there are Elves (in Hero Arena or something, forgot the name)
Dwarves (forgot where, maybe Bandit Campsite?)
Demons (one of the southern areas, dunno which one, they look like black knights in a dark area so they are easy to miss)
And I forgot the last race, but maybe Orc? if that's the case it's probably around the southern areas too

Every "job" have 4 races available for them

Last edited:

cutterarnold

Apr 2, 2021
I went to the otaku plan website and sent them a ticket. i told them about the .ogg files that don't work well with non japanese locale and about the false positive trojan alert... hopefully they'll fix it.

Crow Lotus

Oct 18, 2018
Wondering if anyone can fill in the blanks for me. Trying to find favorite Gift and Recipe for each girl

*POSSIBLE SPOILERS AHEAD**

Name Gift Recipe
Ryuna Apple of the Final Day
Nyaika Anything??
Lueme
Tayo Sweet Love Potato
Mamo
Mirrot Diamond
Kunyu Fish??

And yes I am missing tow girls from the list. Met Shabe but she hasn' shown up in town yet. Have no clue who the last girl is. Any help would be appreciated.

Kuroimi95

Nov 20, 2017
Wondering if anyone can fill in the blanks for me. Trying to find favorite Gift and Recipe for each girl

*POSSIBLE SPOILERS AHEAD**

Name Gift Recipe
Ryuna Apple of the Final Day
Nyaika Anything??
Lueme
Tayo Sweet Love Potato
Mamo
Mirrot Diamond
Kunyu Fish??

And yes I am missing tow girls from the list. Met Shabe but she hasn' shown up in town yet. Have no clue who the last girl is. Any help would be appreciated.
Lueme likes ancient tomes, so her favorite is probably the rarest version
also food is really nice to grind affection since some food give affection to multiple girls at the same time (up to 4)

For Shabe you need to find her on different towns (Elf Village, then Dwarf Village, then the city), after that she will join as a random sleep event

3.50 star(s) 4 Votes