pometru

Feb 28, 2020
That file name is 唾液手コキ.ogg in raw UTF-8 and 唾液手コキ.ogg is one of the files from

so you might try installing that and seeing if it fixes your missing file issues.
I'm fairly certain I did that already? I'll try again.

pometru

Feb 28, 2020
Oh boy we're finding all sorts of missing files now! I went into memories to try and replay the scene to test if unzipping the fine using UTF-8 and installing those audio files had changed anything, and I was greeted by this! memories.JPG

(^__^)

Feb 22, 2018
Wondering if anyone can fill in the blanks for me. Trying to find favorite Gift and Recipe for each girl
Lueme likes books, Decorated Ancient Tome is perfect gift. Kunyu like fish, rarest fish is perfect gift. For both Tayo and Mamo highest grade veggies are perfect gift. Shabe likes Magicite, Magicite Crystal is perfect gift. Orc girl likes alcohol, one made from highest grade veggies is perfect gift (you really should get those veggies quickly). Never figured out if extra High Goblin girl has any perfect gift.

Orc girl needs you to break through checkpoint on south before related events start and she can appear. High Goblin girl needs 2 High Goblin Lumberjacks from what I remember.

Reactions: Crow Lotus

AkiraTepes

Nov 22, 2017
hello,

even when i avoid using autofight, game still occasionally crashes if i manually fight, and it's damn annoying. after going through the previous posts in this thread i see its pointless to ask or look for a fix. in case someone with the skills n knowledge stops by one day and goes to the bottom of page 13, here's an image of the error: View attachment 2472904
Yeah, I hit this too. Autofight, manual. Doesn't matter. I had to save my game, transfer the save to the Japanese version then fight to get past the Checkpoint fight, because it kept crashing on the English version.

Edit: I just went through the mentioned files and only 2 of them have ANY differences between the Eng and Jap versions.
Mano_ AfterCounter: English Ed ADDS changes a line around line 1100. And then adds a whole chunk shortly after.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
While with the MOG_BattleCry apparently the difference is the English version ADDS a Character, Tanika.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
So, according to the error, I THINK the crash is coming from Mano_AfterCounter. I'm not really sure how I can test that as the only guaranteed crash fight I've come across I beat and now I'm quite a bit past it. I've posted the Japanese Mano file for people to try and see if that fixes it for them. It goes in \www\js\plugins

Last edited:
Reactions: ArtisticTomato
Jun 18, 2022
Pometru, I'll bundle up a fix for you after I test it.
From what I can see on here, the custom fix and regular versions from this site actually lack the preview images the game is looking for, and so the memory viewer breaks.

Edit: I see now. If I recall correctly, BaasB copied pictures over from the Japanese version. Then, they used the Japanese global settings thing.

What it comes down to is the Japanese one is looking for an encrypted file, and the English system settings are looking for a png, so some people are seeing errors, and some people aren't, depending on what they've done.

That's not really groundbreaking, just putting it here for reference more than anything.

Last edited:
Nov 15, 2022
I feel like this is Ark of Artemis all over again(Can't play it on Android due to android can't directly run .exe file),so I'll make a bookmark to observe.

cutterarnold

Apr 2, 2021
I gotta say this game has plenty of errors but still it is quite good.
I agree. I hope otakuplan or whoever gets into the nitty gritty of it and fixes it for us non-Japanese locale users. I even bought it on steam. I feel, as an Eroge enthusiast, that we need this sort of serious, deep, gripping gameplay while also having the reward of Eroge scenes to entice us to play.

Night

Nov 7, 2016
Finished it, game stopped crashing altogether when i started fast killing everything towards the end. I also cut all retaliation and follow up skills from my party using forgetter as they seemed to be bugged. Fun game but the h-scene are unimpressive and there really needed to be more of them given the games length, I didn't bother with the post game as combat had become boring even on max difficulty and I already had a complete gallery.

reinartz42

Aug 6, 2018
Sometimes I find a gem on this site that isn't just a VN gallery of scenes that most people seem to want.
This is a great game like Pronant Symphony with the cherry on top of some H.
After seeing the chickens, cows, and sheep, I was pleasantly surprised that ranching wasn't forgotten and in post game dungeons you can tame unicorns, dragons, and other legendary beasts that give materials allowing you to craft end game gear.
It's a shame AutoCombat was broken but that's probably for the best since it could cheapen the experience like Final Fantasy XIII's did. You can build several fun teams that work with just Remember Command.
Between randomly generated SU gear, randomly generated dungeons, and the game's ability/skill system, even after completing the game I'm interested in another playthough if I could mod it.

The game is solid enough that I'd like to use it as a base, mod some content in, and play again with my own personal expansion. Since it's RPGMaker base it wouldn't be too hard bringing other characters from other RPGMaker games into this one and expanding the roster. The first step would be figuring out the Skill Tree System in /www/js/plugins. If I could find the trees for each character I could change and add on to them I could possibly create new trees for new girls from other games.

If I was successful with a few minor mods, it could be interesting to add more H to the game such as a brothel town upgrade and new character sprites from other games or using city upgrade ideas from FreeCities for more H fun. But mastering the Skill Tree system comes first. Being able to assign and edit each character's tree and changing or adding new skills to each tree.

Any help with this?

Reactions: ArtisticTomato

Gehoji

Sep 17, 2019
This is to get your attention lol.
Unlooted Fort treasure quest gives Robber's Dagger.
+35 Atk
+94 Agi (Why 94? So confused.)
"A Dagger people with sticky fingers seems to favor.
Its basic attack steals items from the target."

Mrytle Forest gives Sprouting Shoot. It's an accessory that "Makes your vitality and mana slowly regenerate." it's name is colored gold too.

Edit

Underlake Haier drops Slime Dress.
+60 Def
+11 M.Atk
+40 M.Def
+30 Agi
"An elastic, sticky, and dripping-wet outfit.
Reduces physical damage taken."

Last edited:
Reactions: FruitSmoothie

Float_Fish

May 11, 2022
Was an actual fix for this game posted? The "fix" posted by the thread host seams to just be the same zip as the base game.

Reactions: Nessiah

strifera

Oct 22, 2017
Was an actual fix for this game posted? The "fix" posted by the thread host seams to just be the same zip as the base game.
The "fix" is actually different from the base game. There's also separate fixes containing some missing oggs and pictures for the memories screen you might want to snag here. At the least installing them shouldn't do any harm. People are running different versions in different localizations with different fixes installed having different issues so lord knows what does what, but I can pretty confidently say some extra oggs and images wouldn't hurt anything.

See
Audio Fix mising files from JP Version You mast Extract Game in Japan Version (Ctrl +E in Win.rar) and add mising files in audio folder
Here are missing images from Memories screen, put them in www\img\pictures. This along with audio files provided earlier in this thread should be all missing files accounted for.

FruitSmoothie

Jan 22, 2019
Finally found Flight feather at Border Ravine, damn, that recipe came early.

Btw, I still haven't been able to find generic "Meat", or "Fish" for recipes. Those quests haunt me. Does anybody know where you can find those? Not in the cities I've found, not available from drops. I don't know if the game is just fucking with me and it actually uses a certain kind of meat or fish and I just have to go through the 30 different options. I know recipes can change depending on the quality of produce too, maybe I need exactly the specific kind of cabbage and such. It would be weird for the produce needed to be so exact while the meat description is vague. Fuck it, I'm going to savescum and try everything I have.

Hamburger failures: Wheat/Devil Wheat, Tomato/Ruby Tomato, Cabbage/Sun Cabbage, Monster Meat/Unknown Meat/Lizard Meat/Beast Meat/Devil Meat/Dino Meat/Griffon Meat

Well, I made Karaage instead of Pasta Bolognese using Devil Meat and high level ingredients. I made a Napolitan by trying to add an onion, lol. I checked all the cities I have unlocked for a Hamburger recipe and no dice, even the extended Eatery lady won't sell me a recipe for it, closest she has is Tofu Hamburger (Which doesn't count).

In short, fuck the Hamburger Please quest. This is ridiculous.

Unlooted Fort treasure quest gives Robber's Dagger.
+35 Atk
+94 Agi (Why 94? So confused.)
"A Dagger people with sticky fingers seems to favor.
Its basic attack steals items from the target."

Mrytle Forest gives Sprouting Shoot. It's an accessory that "Makes your vitality and mana slowly regenerate." it's name is colored gold too.

Edit

Underlake Haier drops Slime Dress.
+60 Def
+11 M.Atk
+40 M.Def
+30 Agi
"An elastic, sticky, and dripping-wet outfit.
Reduces physical damage taken."
Thanks for the heads up, but I can't add that gear just yet. I have a system of waiting until I have detailed info on all the equipment first. I need enough information to be able to add it to the skill info (If it has a skill), and weapon/accessory info spoilers as well. You can get more detailed information on gear by pressing A on it. It'll tell you how much HP/MP regen the Sprouting Shoot has and how much the Slime Dress reduces physical damage by for example. Sometimes I also have to test skills if the info isn't descriptive enough.

Also just helps me keep track of the equips I've found myself while aiming for 100% collection rate, lol. The inventory is a mess and it's easy to miss or forget about stuff in there.

Last edited:

FruitSmoothie

Jan 22, 2019
Did you forget that you can also craft food items as well as cook meals?
I can't forget something I didn't know in the first place. The quest doesn't mention that. Why would that suddenly be different from every other food quest without any warning? How do we even get a cooked hamburger from raw meat in our inventory. Bullshit either way.

Gehoji

Sep 17, 2019
I can't forget something I didn't know in the first place. The quest doesn't mention that. Why would that suddenly be different from every other food quest without any warning? How do we even get a cooked hamburger from raw meat in our inventory. Bullshit either way.
All of the good meals have to be cooked from that menu, the ones that give special effects. The food items that you can craft are like the bread you get at the start, or the rice balls the travelers can give you. Those are for when you are in a dungeon and run into those mushrooms that lower your hunger bar, so you can stay in the dungeon.

3.50 star(s) 4 Votes