strifera

Oct 22, 2017
How do we even get a cooked hamburger from raw meat in our inventory. Bullshit either way.
That's actually a plot point in one of the character conversations. Mirrot outright says the MC's crafting ability is supernatural in nature even for a world with a magical baseline, lol. And yeah I guess if you hadn't come across any food item recipes that quest might have been difficult, but you can get the Butter Roll and Mushroom Pie recipes very early and accidentally stumble into a couple alcohol recipes making seeds. Bad luck.

Reactions: ArtisticTomato

FruitSmoothie

Jan 22, 2019
The Sky Harp is quite a weird weapon. No stats on it, and the skill it grants doesn't appear in your skill list out of combat. Pretty interesting. Boosts party TP by 20 per use with no cooldown though, kinda OP if you have a lot of TP skills.

Edit: Can the Ranch go above 10 animals at a time? Damn, I thought we'd be able to collect everything, but after the "Dangerous Animal" upgrade, I maxed out the Ranch like instantly. I'm sure there are still more animals, but I don't want to have to ditch any. So cruel. I have: Sheep, Cow, Pig, Chicken, Horse, Mushroom, Slime, Golem, Male Lion, Female Lion already.

If we can't collect every animal at the same time, I have to reduce my rating of this game, lol.

All of the good meals have to be cooked from that menu, the ones that give special effects. The food items that you can craft are like the bread you get at the start, or the rice balls the travelers can give you. Those are for when you are in a dungeon and run into those mushrooms that lower your hunger bar, so you can stay in the dungeon.
Yeah, just more misleading stuff from the game I guess. The game should really tell you that it's a crafted and not a cooked recipe. The game even has a cooked Tofu Hamburger. Up till now, the only food quests I had were from the Eatery, and that girl magically knows when you've cooked what she wants you to cook. Realistically, she should have to obtain it like the Hamburger quest person. Only consumable type of item I've made until now was booze, and that was on accident, lol. Quite a difference when you can't make booze at all from the cooking area, unlike Hamburgers.

Last edited:
Jun 18, 2022
Just a small note to say that I'm super sorry, but you can't hold more than ten to my knowledge. I KNOW, I HATE IT TOO, because there are maybe 20 more than what you have there. I exaggerate perhaps because I forgot a bit.

Jun 18, 2022
There's something you can do late in the game to start over to see the story again with all your possessions intact -- I am not sure if this will allow for an expansion of the ranch or anything. I doubt it, but I will have a check and let you know. I mean, I don't know if you feel it would be worth it to run through again so you could have all of the animals, but given that the first game isn't translated yet (working on it) and the third is still a way off, we have time. Gotta do something until bingo, right?

I think it's pretty great that Shiro building an entire suit of armor in the field is fine but turning raw meat into a hamburger is a step over the line.

Also, yes, Orchidbunny, that should fix it up nicely for you. I believe just the sounds and the preview images are missing, and I believe both are here.

Reactions: Orchidbunny

FruitSmoothie

Jan 22, 2019
I think it's pretty great that Shiro building an entire suit of armor in the field is fine but turning raw meat into a hamburger is a step over the line.
It is when she normally needs cooking utensils to make other hamburgers (Tofu Hamburger). But let's just make an exception for one type of hamburger without warning the player that it's a special hamburger that can only be made in the inventory. The game is full of inconsistencies, lol.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Shiro can't even make a fucking salad in her crafting menu. Can make a full plate armor set and detailed weapons, can make a hamburger, but can't cut up some vegetables. Or maybe there's a super special salad you have to know about first lol. I was just frustrated with how inconsistent/unreliable the systems and explanations are at times in the game.

Last edited:
Reactions: ArtisticTomato
Jun 18, 2022
THat's a pretty fair point. In any case I never thought I'd wind up half dying of laughter in a thread about this game.
In any case, hang on, let me check my recipe for super special salad and get back to you.

(that might actually exist, given that there are several special boozes. I might even have it without having noticed it.)

I mean, I have an apple pie, french toast (I hope it's not pre-syrupped) and some other stuff...

I wonder if she stores this stuff in the same dimension her penis chills in? Or maybe the author is using interdimensional cleavage holes for storage.

magrao121

Apr 1, 2019
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Tayo voice accent is soo cute. god

edit: After the king quest, i lost the option to travel around my town. anyone had the same problem?
The beam menu is missing and C doesn't work anymore. and there's no option to construct it again...

Last edited:
Apr 18, 2020
Tyrant option is for a skill in Shiro's ability tree (underleveled enemies die on contact.)

Is the translation odd? Or is Shiro just demented when it comes to sex? At most half of her harem is 'into it' during the line up scene.
1679529212120.png

Xyav

Aug 29, 2018
Someone managed to find the adress of the ability points in cheat engine ?
Not sure if anyone still needs help for AP.
But instead of Cheat Engine you can do the following:

1. Upload a save file to www(dot)saveeditonline(dot)com
2. Scroll to the bottom of the data shown there and click on the button "file unpack".
3. Hit "Ctrl + F" on your keyboard and search for: "_abilityNetPoints": {
4. The line below that should say: "X": ABC, --> X and ABC are numbers

4a.) X stands for the actor ID (e.g.: 1 = Shiro, 2 = Ryuna). So you can determine which companion's entry you are currently looking at. You can also scroll up a while till you see the actual companion's name if you want to be sure (written several lines higher is somthing like : "_actorId": 1, "_name": "Shiro", ).

4b.) ABC stands for the amount of AP that companion has currently obtained in that save = the amount the companion has if you did not spend any AP for her so far.
E.g.: You have used 10 AP for a companion and shown 40 AP left to be used in your game then you have 50 AP obtained for her. So ABC will be 50 for her in that case.

4c.) The line "X": ABC, is only shown for companions you have already unlocked. So if you cannot see that line then you have not obtained that companion in the game yet.

5. Simply increase the number ABC to whatever you want - e.g.: ABC = 50 --> Replace "50" with "2000"
But don't forget that the comma behind the number ABC must remain!
E.g. change for Shiro: "1": 50, --> "1": 2000,

6. Do that for all companions you want, then click on the download for the edited save file at the bottom.

7. Rename the original save file in your game folder in some way (e.g. "file3" to "file3 - original") for safety reasons in case you made a mistake in editing the save file and need the original save file as backup.

8. Now put the edited save file into your game folder and start the game.

You got now as many AP as you want.

Jun 18, 2022
Magrao, the option to use Ray (why the heck did they rename it to Beam?) I believe returns after a certain point. It happened to me, and after speaking with the Elf King or whatever, it came back. I am not certain on the details at this moment as it has been a long time.

Also, I imagine it is impossible to listen to Ta-yo and not laugh. Or maybe that's just me. That voice is precious. Though, I'm pretty concerned that she's apparently some kind of English-Irish-Scottish country gnome hybrid. I'm not extremely familiar with Japanese dialects yet, so to read her text in English is pretty alarming. Still cute, though.

I take it that's the post-harem Kunyuu conversation?

As for the translation and Shiro, it gets a little weird. The translation is grammatically clumsy in a large number of places. Translation isn't easy by any means but I suspect the translators had no proofreading assistance. I feel like four or five different people worked on this, but none of them were able to communicate with eachother for whatever reason.

But with Shiro, it is awkward. If we go from the perspective that the human race was utterly destroyed by the merging of the worlds, I imagine that would take a toll on one of the last human's psyche. She might be lying to herself and saying she enjoys raping other girls as a method to cope with what she's doing, which I assume is increasing the human population again. It comes up in the first game, I don't know how often it's mentioned in this one.

As I go through this more, I'll give you my thoughts, SFKG. But we do already know that Shiro is so crazy about sex that she might be an idiot sometimes. For a woman like Rueme, she says she doesn't enjoy it, and in another place, wonders when Shiro's coming home, I believe.

Don't you know, when other people are around, women are supposed to deny that they enjoy sex at every possible opportunity? It's a matter of honor. So I guess even when you wind up in a harem conga-line, there's still room to project a regal air.

Last edited:
Reactions: magrao121

magrao121

Apr 1, 2019
Magrao, the option to use Ray (why the heck did they rename it to Beam?) I believe returns after a certain point. It happened to me, and after speaking with the Elf King or whatever, it came back. I am not certain on the details at this moment as it has been a long time.
oh thanks, i was thinking it was a bug, since the game don't even say that you are unable to use it again. it really got me down since i was playing it for 70 hours already.... ill try to talk to the king.

Also, I imagine it is impossible to listen to Ta-yo and not laugh. Or maybe that's just me. That voice is precious. Though, I'm pretty concerned that she's apparently some kind of English-Irish-Scottish country gnome hybrid. I'm not extremely familiar with Japanese dialects yet, so to read her text in English is pretty alarming. Still cute, though.
Was thinking she had a kansai dialect at first but i dont think so. I never heard that acent before, so i dont know what is haha
as you said its funny and the same time for me its really cute.

Jun 18, 2022
You've put in 70 hours on the English version already!? Woah. Your dedication is striking, haha. Well, you must be enjoying yourself. I'm glad. If I find out any more information, I'll let you know, if it doesn't fix up for you, Magrao.

SInce it's a fantasy universe, I suppose some suspension of real world equivalents is probably necessary, so I guess it is what it is. Since the translators aren't credited, and Otaku Plan has ignord all of my emails, I can't even talk to them to ask about their choices, ha.

GLad to hear it, LunarPrincess. Please enjoy!

strifera

Oct 22, 2017
She might be lying to herself and saying she enjoys raping other girls as a method to cope with what she's doing, which I assume is increasing the human population again.
This game says there's a dominance hierarchy with racial trait inheritance atop which the elves sit and that other races are rapidly becoming more elf-like by exposure to atmospheric magic even before factoring in interbreeding. How would she increase the human population at all?

3.50 star(s) 4 Votes