Jun 18, 2022
MrSIlva -- that is correct. That space opens up with a lot of the same-race, or profession. I don't believe it needs to be just miners, but that's how I did it as well. However, that will not fill in the entirety of the missing map, Ghostlab. I take it you have everything else unlocked aside from what's missing in that screenshot?

Incidentally,how did you unlock the spot in the uppermost left? I don't have that either yet. SInce my Japanese isn't really perfect, and sometimes the hints are vague, I'm missing a few spots. Only like two now though.

Space_Cow99, the translation is already there. As for stability, that is all on Otaku Plan as of this moment, and I would not hold your breath on any fixes. They never fixed some bugs from earlier translations, either. Kind of a shame that the developer is being treated so shamefully, but that is Otaku Plan for you, I suppose.

In response to an earlier post in the thread, Shiro says in the first game "In order to repopulate the human species, we have to have sex", so I imagine that being half human half other race isn't really an issue for her. Then again, her main interest happens to be a half elf half orc so I suppose that was obvious. I'll do some more looking into it and give my thoughts when I have a little more time.

As an aside, Shiro asks Ryuna on a date what kind of wedding dress she would like. So, there might be an intention at that point of long term relations. However, it looks like Shiro is always forced to leave any place she lands in, so the chances of settling down are zero.

ghostlab

Mar 29, 2020
MrSIlva -- that is correct. That space opens up with a lot of the same-race, or profession. I don't believe it needs to be just miners, but that's how I did it as well. However, that will not fill in the entirety of the missing map, Ghostlab. I take it you have everything else unlocked aside from what's missing in that screenshot?

Incidentally,how did you unlock the spot in the uppermost left? I don't have that either yet. SInce my Japanese isn't really perfect, and sometimes the hints are vague, I'm missing a few spots. Only like two now though.

Space_Cow99, the translation is already there. As for stability, that is all on Otaku Plan as of this moment, and I would not hold your breath on any fixes. They never fixed some bugs from earlier translations, either. Kind of a shame that the developer is being treated so shamefully, but that is Otaku Plan for you, I suppose.

In response to an earlier post in the thread, Shiro says in the first game "In order to repopulate the human species, we have to have sex", so I imagine that being half human half other race isn't really an issue for her. Then again, her main interest happens to be a half elf half orc so I suppose that was obvious. I'll do some more looking into it and give my thoughts when I have a little more time.

As an aside, Shiro asks Ryuna on a date what kind of wedding dress she would like. So, there might be an intention at that point of long term relations. However, it looks like Shiro is always forced to leave any place she lands in, so the chances of settling down are zero.
You need to follow the questline where you have to defeat the one who is control the king of stelight castle, after defeat him in arena of hero, you go back to the castle and the king will ask for your reward, he will mark you that place in the map.

magrao121

Apr 1, 2019
For you guys that have lag I found this on another thread and it really works. I just did the (3) windows 8 compatibility and the lag is gone. i can use skills and walk through the map with no lag.
just try it and tell me if it works for you...
Thanks for your input on the patch btw... Here are some fixes that worked for me (I will not guarantee that they will work for you):
1) Turn In-Game Monitor Sync off
2) Adjust your GPU to the game (fiddle with it a bit like switching from Quality to Performance and turn VSync Off)
3) Run in Windows 8 COMPATIBILITY (Heavily recommended since it worked on most of the people I know that have this game)

Heimeropen

Nov 15, 2019
For you guys that have lag I found this on another thread and it really works. I just did the (3) windows 8 compatibility and the lag is gone. i can use skills and walk through the map with no lag.
just try it and tell me if it works for you...
I noticed a small drawback on my end, rather insignificant, but noticeable: Although the lag completely disappears, the game loads a little bit slower, like 1 or 2 seconds slower than usual. Nothing big really. Maybe because I played a lot of the game and it loads a lot of assets for me... I don't know.

ghostlab

Mar 29, 2020
Just find out one orc in Gatnaz said that we will need a lot of miner to make a road to a valley where a lot of dragon there, so i'm at 18 rn, will look for 2 more to see.

magrao121

Apr 1, 2019
I noticed a small drawback on my end, rather insignificant, but noticeable: Although the lag completely disappears, the game loads a little bit slower, like 1 or 2 seconds slower than usual. Nothing big really. Maybe because I played a lot of the game and it loads a lot of assets for me... I don't know.
Yea I noticed the game loading a bit slower too. my processor is a i3 first generation soo I cant help too much...
But i really got a bigger change, look at this:
before:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
after:
And for some reason if I put the game on my SSD C:\HomeDungeon
It lags so much more than my long directory path name D:\- HGames\2023 f95zone\[RPGM] [Completed] Home and Dungeon [Final] [Manufacture]\home__dungeon\home & dungeon

LOL

Last edited:
Reactions: Heimeropen

Heimeropen

Nov 15, 2019
Yea I noticed the game loading a bit slower too. my processor is a i3 first generation soo I cant help too much...
But i really got a bigger change, look at this:
before:
after:
And for some reason if I put the game on my SSD C:\HomeDungeon
It lags so much more than my long directory path name D:\- HGames\2023 f95zone\[RPGM] [Completed] Home and Dungeon [Final] [Manufacture]\home__dungeon\home & dungeon

LOL
Gee when you put it like that, I can't complain when I have an i7. That compatibility change radically changed everything!

Reactions: magrao121

strifera

Oct 22, 2017
With and without the Mano fix installed on the regular version, I'm getting consistent crashing (though it can take many turns to trigger) from the Wandering Poet enemy without even having Tanika unlocked yet, with varying team comps. Instead, the game seems to fail to load a next turn for the enemy? Analysis won't work on them and the game will crash after they try to act. One saving grace is you can actually run from battle still so if you're paying attention you can use Analysis to avoid crashes in theory. Obviously it'd be best to just avoid Wandering Poets until I can quickly kill them, I'm a bit underleveled. However, Analysis can work as an early warning system for other enemies that might cause this same issue. If you haven't saved recently and suddenly see an enemy not telling you their next turn, it's best to try to run.

No Analysis.png

BRoss5

Jul 29, 2018
Don't know if I'm allowed to do this but how would I upload Save files on here? My save files are:
Save 18: Start with weapons, armor & items
Save 19: Same as Save 18 + Residental built
Save 20: Arrival of Tayo
Each one has no residents since I left it up to the player. And YES I did use cheats on them.
use a program like 7-zip and attach files under this reply box.

Jun 18, 2022
Ah, I was unclear. There is a castle area in the upper left. I have that forest maze unlocked, but not the darkish castle, in the utmost left Ghostlab. My curiosity was for the castle.

I have noticed that there are several internal references not closed properly in the English version so I wonder if that is causing the blank enemy skill crash, and the obscene lag in certain places. (No, I don't use autosave. Seems like the most pointless thing in existence due to the fact that game overs do not exist in this game). Wellp, only one way to find out, I suppose. Let's go fix them!

There's so much lag in Lake Haier for no reason that the game nearly hangs sometimes. I find it fairly interesting that the compatibility fix for WIndows 8 actually fixes the lag for most people, because even on Windows 7 those nasty spikes still exist. Computers are such weird things, aren't they?

Darklorgon, because not every location is related to number of villagers, it's kinda hard to say. As long as you have the 20 miners, I think that's the largest sink, and for the rest I don't think you should need as many.

Um, Heimeropen, you mention turning off in-game monitor sync. Is that something you can change in your GPU settings or is there an option in the game I am missing?

Last edited:
Reactions: darklorgon

ghostlab

Mar 29, 2020
Ah, I was unclear. There is a castle area in the upper left. I have that forest maze unlocked, but not the darkish castle, in the utmost left Ghostlab. My curiosity was for the castle.

I have noticed that there are several internal references not closed properly in the English version so I wonder if that is causing the blank enemy skill crash, and the obscene lag in certain places. (No, I don't use autosave. Seems like the most pointless thing in existence due to the fact that game overs do not exist in this game). Wellp, only one way to find out, I suppose. Let's go fix them!

There's so much lag in Lake Haier for no reason that the game nearly hangs sometimes. I find it fairly interesting that the compatibility fix for WIndows 8 actually fixes the lag for most people, because even on Windows 7 those nasty spikes still exist. Computers are such weird things, aren't they?

Darklorgon, because not every location is related to number of villagers, it's kinda hard to say. As long as you have the 20 miners, I think that's the largest sink, and for the rest I don't think you should need as many.

Um, Heimeropen, you mention turning off in-game monitor sync. Is that something you can change in your GPU settings or is there an option in the game I am missing?
Yeah, the castle is land of worthy dead, marked after you save the king, he will tell you about it, probably you have to use the time traver system to go back to unlock it?

Reactions: ArtisticTomato

BeholdTheWizzard

Oct 25, 2017
Still can't get this to run.

Tried the normal donwload (why isht exe 18MBin this one?)- game doesn't start. No error, just does nothing
Tried the compresssed - works, but crashes in battle.
Tried custom Fix download - works but crashes in battle

The Mano_AfterCounter fix on apge 16 does notinhg....

The only "fix" is to from from battles or never use auto-batle.

Also some audio files are missing... ffff

DraikSpectre

Jul 19, 2018
(No, I don't use autosave. Seems like the most pointless thing in existence due to the fact that game overs do not exist in this game).
I mean sure, game overs don't exist, but it's sure useful for not losing progress due to crashes.

Incidentally, all of my crashes have been fighting the bandit chief. Not sure if it's him or my tendency to use the Bind spell during the fight. I don't have Analyze; I think that skill should probably be avoided based on what other people mentioned.

Jun 18, 2022
Haha, I do beg your forgiveness. I meant to edit my post to take into account that particular issue. You are absolutely correct.

The bandit chief? That guy and his two grunts past the Luntwoods?

Since I destroyed them within one round, I did not experience any issue. Having said that, if you feel there is a problem with bind, I will at least take a look. I assume an enemy like the wandering poet can also bind. It may come to nothing but any attempt at a lead is helpful.

BeholdtheWizzard -- all sex scenes or only certain ones? It's possible some audio was corrupted during download or something.

Chicunsu

Feb 26, 2021
honestly, i really want to play and enjoy this game.... but crashing every 3 minutes due to fights is just pissing me off...

Jun 18, 2022
In the event that it helps anyone, I actually tried a fix that people have used for a different game: Back up your stuff and pick up
NWJS from here. Version 0.46.3 worked for me. Copy paste into your game folder, rename it to Game.exe, hopefully profit. That is to say, the epic slowdowns in Lake Haier and other places are pretty much gone.

The reason I say back up your stuff is because I run Windows 7 and this works for me, but who knows if it will work for anyone else.

Reactions: dontro
3.50 star(s) 4 Votes