Apr 18, 2020
I have no context for the first game (did not even know this was a sequel at fist), so for me Shiro is very bi-polar I have no idea about humans other then that as soon as Shiro mentions it to Kunyu, she is asked if she is a herm. And a few other people mention her sisters (emigration NPC and New Game+ NPC.)

So if I'm missing some context for Shiro that was one of by annoyances at the story, having no idea what is going on but the character I'm controlling acts as if things are normal, is hyper possessive of her harem, but does not seem to want to be loyal to them long term. Super weird how Shiro also barely seems into the sex, more like she just likes dominating people.

Gehoji

Sep 17, 2019
where is the beast kin Pharmacist ? i kind whant a guide of where are the npcs
I'm pretty sure there aren't any beastkin pharmacist. From what it looks like, every job has four different races and pharmacist has elven, fairy, hommit and druid. If you want to know where to find the druid ones, you need ten pharmacists and the pharmacist book in your key items. Then go into the first pharmacist house to unlock the timelost forest which will spawn them. You can also get the Unicorn from there too.

darklorgon

Oct 22, 2019
I'm pretty sure there aren't any beastkin pharmacist. From what it looks like, every job has four different races and pharmacist has elven, fairy, hommit and druid. If you want to know where to find the druid ones, you need ten pharmacists and the pharmacist book in your key items. Then go into the first pharmacist house to unlock the timelost forest which will spawn them. You can also get the Unicorn from there too.
i sweard i thoug i see a beastman pharmacist xD thank you Gehoji i still trying to unlock all map without luck

moron_unit_zer0

Jul 20, 2020
anyone figure out any of the higher grade material and equipment recipes yet? im under the impression that a lot of the nonexistent equipment recipes need processed materials that you also dont get the recipes for ( i found the thread
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
and several of the equipment recipes that dont need any particularly special materials but im stump for a lot of them still
how do you do blur out spoilers?

anonymous316

Oct 6, 2017
Does anyone else have an issue with the game sometimes crashing for no reason a few seconds after booting it up? I can just load up the game wait a couple seconds and the game window will just disappear, steam will say the game is running but the window is nowhere to be found.

DraikSpectre

Jul 19, 2018
Anyone ever have issues with a crash while fighting the bandit camp boss? I've only gotten this error twice and it was during this fight both times.

Reactions: Ariuss3

Ahok1998

Aug 26, 2020
i built garrison but cant seem to find the building.
recruited some dwarven soldier too but my public order still dangerous

AkiraTepes

Nov 22, 2017
Anyone ever have issues with a crash while fighting the bandit camp boss? I've only gotten this error twice and it was during this fight both times.
I posted a fix (I think. I haven't had the opportunity to knowingly test it) a few pages ago for this.

ghostlab

Mar 29, 2020
Anyone know how to unlock the last bit of the map, or have i missing anything? have already cleared the endgame dungeon yet somehow there is a smaller part in the left that i haven't be able to unlock yet.

DraikSpectre

Jul 19, 2018
I posted a fix (I think. I haven't had the opportunity to knowingly test it) a few pages ago for this.
Doesn't work, I had the same idea and manually edited out the code added to the English version after seeing a post on the Steam discussion page comparing the two versions. The issue seems to be line 977 anyway, if that file is the one causing it, but I'm not seeing what about that line is the problem and I'm not interested in going through everything that file references to reverse engineer the code.

Goddamn this game is so fucking laggy.
Do you have auto save on? Try turning it off. In my experience you really only need it before boss fights, so I just turn it back on before entering a map with one.

MrSilva

Apr 7, 2020
Anyone know how to unlock the last bit of the map, or have i missing anything? have already cleared the endgame dungeon yet somehow there is a smaller part in the left that i haven't be able to unlock yet.
I remember you have to have a lot of miners to unlock one of the dungeons (I did with 20 miners, maybe it's less than that but the event didn't trigger with 15). The other stuff I don't really remember how I've unlocked, but I guess try talking with people on your town.

BeholdTheWizzard

Oct 25, 2017
I tried the big FIX download. I tried the smaller compressed one and added the fix files.

Combat with specific enemies (killing them) causes crash.

xanon515x

Mar 16, 2019
I tried the big FIX download. I tried the smaller compressed one and added the fix files.

Combat with specific enemies (killing them) causes crash.
Think i just managed to fix mine. Seems like the regular download and the custom fix download are straight up different versions. Got the game working properly (at least so far) by downloading the regular version of the game, applying the ManoAftercounter fix from page 16 on the thread, and never using Tanikas' talent points (since it seems like her skills are the ones bugging out). After a while of playing you can hire a forgetter NPC to reallocate talent points and then you could test if Tanika is safe to use again, but for now this is working for me

darklorgon

Oct 22, 2019
i built garrison but cant seem to find the building.
recruited some dwarven soldier too but my public order still dangerous
you can get orc soldiers too, it's get secure with 16, i have 8 and 8.
the orc soldiers are on the deserters hole

Gehoji

Sep 17, 2019
you can get orc soldiers too, it's get secure with 16, i have 8 and 8.
the orc soldiers are on the deserters hole
It gets secure with 13 actually. Or at least I did 12, checked and it was dangerous, got a 13th, checked again and had secure. Someone should try to repeat it and see if I'm right or not.

3.50 star(s) 4 Votes