VPedge

Sep 19, 2019
It is fairly interesting to see the previous two responses.

I guess we've all played different games in the "hentai game" genre, and so our takeaways and experiences are drastically different.

Shiro is a rapist, sure, but unlike most rapists, she actually gives something in return for what she takes. Every girl in that game pretty much gets exactly the thing they wanted to do in life, and I think that's pretty special. Shiro is acting in her own interests, but even while doing so, she's doing great things for everyone around her. I've never really seen that before.

Whether or not that makes up for what she does in the first place up to the individual I suppose.
that's nice and all but no it doesn't make up for it to me lol its not a big turn off but it would be nice if we got a game where the futa protag wasn't a rapist or some passive push over this will have to do

LonerPrime

Apr 9, 2018
So... which version should I download? Normal or Custom Fix? From reading the thread I get the sense that most of the crashes are coming from auto battling, but other than that, is their any reason to download one over the other?

strifera

Oct 22, 2017
So... which version should I download? Normal or Custom Fix? From reading the thread I get the sense that most of the crashes are coming from auto battling, but other than that, is their any reason to download one over the other?
The custom fix replaces some files with their Japanese equivalents in order to get around bugs those files were suspected of causing to the person that created the fix. I think? Thread's not very clear. This has the potential side effect of removing fixes the developers put into the translation (I've seen at least one file where a missing character reference was added so there ARE fixes in the English version). I'd start with the base translation and if you run into any hard or persistent issues, try porting your save to the fix to see if that gets rid of them.

You'll also need missing
and
separate from the fix.

And yeah, avoid Auto-Battling.

Re-4Andrew

Aug 4, 2017
Hey folks,
Made a compressed Version, to unzip you need !

Original size: 2.16GB
Compressed size: 1.38GB

PC = / Pixeldrain

There's 7559 ogg Files in this games and they are already compressed pretty good, so this didn't compress as well as I'd like.

Version: Final + Custom Fix
The GoFile link claims they've deleted the file. The PixelDrain link is still good.

cutterarnold

Apr 2, 2021
Hello, so my game got fixed. the way i managed to get it fixed was by contacting support on otakuplan after buying the game on steam. they asked me to see the errors and the files in my game folder and after verifying that my files were installed correctly they said it's weird that that happened and my exe was the correct size, and they sent me these files to replace in my steam folder. hope this helps

Maeva5

Jul 28, 2019
Hello, i wanted to say a good and bad thing about this game, rare h-game makes play alot like this, the gameplay is a good mix with this, it's my personal throughts but even if its good, its also bad because i'm so tired to run around the map to found out materials that i cannot craft or buy, i like farming but not for ages, there is no cheats or soluce talking about that? thanks

cutterarnold

Apr 2, 2021
Hello, i wanted to say a good and bad thing about this game, rare h-game makes play alot like this, the gameplay is a good mix with this, it's my personal throughts but even if its good, its also bad because i'm so tired to run around the map to found out materials that i cannot craft or buy, i like farming but not for ages, there is no cheats or soluce talking about that? thanks

use an RPG Maker save editor and give yourself however many resources you want

I attached one in this message

Reactions: ArtisticTomato

ASliceOfLoaf

Sep 14, 2020
My Misante is bugged - I recruited her, but cannot use her in a party or even find her in the town. Her affection indicator is still there though.

I assume this is because Breaching Gatnaz Gate quest is still active for some reason. It treats it as if I didn't clear the gatekeeper even though I did. I'm going to try the custom fix and see if that works. My other guess is that I have to edit my save-file and force end the quest... somehow.

EDIT: used fixed version, didn't help. Using the fixed version, got an older save, set the "Breaching Gatnaz Gate" quest flag to false, then went through the Misante capture event again. Still didn't work. Another culprit could be that I've built every residence and every non-Misante/High Elf lady building in the game (probably). It might also be a switch that was left on, but I've got no idea which one it could be.

If someone has a solution for this, I'd be grateful for any help. 1682225669126.png

Last edited:
Jun 18, 2022
Have you had the sleep-conversation with Misante where she shouts at Shiro for raping her, and then by the end relents?
By the end of that conversation I think it's her formal joining. My memory's a little fuzzy though so don't quote me on that. Rueme is similar. I'll doublecheck here. If that's actually a bug, then that's strange. There's a save editor linked above, though I couldn't really tell you what to do with it to fix that bug.

Last edited:

ASliceOfLoaf

Sep 14, 2020
Have you had the sleep-conversation with Misante where she shouts at Shiro for raping her, and then by the end relents?
By the end of that conversation I think it's her formal joining. My memory's a little fuzzy though so don't quote me on that. Rueme is similar. I'll doublecheck here.
I really hope that's it, I'll give it a try and confirm.

EDIT:

That was it, thank you so much!

Last edited:
Jun 18, 2022
I was just able to check. After beating Misante, her affection meter is there but she's not a full fledged party member until that conversation. You know, the game announcing with the fanfare and their items.

So, hopefully that will happen for you! Because that would be a horrible way to experience a bug, though sadly not impossible. It could be anything from file corruption to a silly flag.

Also, nice name.

Glad to hear it worked!

Last edited:
  • Red Heart
Reactions: ASliceOfLoaf

strifera

Oct 22, 2017
what about this bug?
That's the same bug I was getting from the Wandering Poet. I don't think anyone's come up with what causes it or how to prevent it definitively yet. Just seems like a few specific enemies have a chance of locking the game while fighting them after their first turn. If you aren't getting any notification about an enemy's next turn despite having the skill that tells you that, the bug is about to happen, and you should try to run. Other than that, try to end fights quickly against any enemy you've had it happen with and only fight them if you need to until you're strong enough to 1 turn them.

LonerPrime

Apr 9, 2018
Bugs still? Even after 3 years of the final release? Amazing. Is the version on f95 an early one or something? Or are the devs just in "fvk it" mode after all this while?

3.50 star(s) 4 Votes