VN HTML Completed Home Is Where the Whores Is [v1.0] [AmusingOddity]

4.30 star(s) 9 Votes

phupdup

Oct 24, 2019
Whelp... back to the salt mines.... One quirk I'm noticing here is your tendency to capitalize moment as "Moment". I think I've run into it about 4 or 5 times. You also seem to like role playing rather than rolling over.

"I don't regret that decision, there are 4 of them and a girl needs her mother. I could be a full parent to one family or half a parent to two families and I made a choice." -> "I don't regret that decision. There are 4 of them, and a girl needs her mother. I could be a full parent to one family, or half a parent to two families. I made a choice."

"She was right after all, she had barley ever been a parent to you, she had chosen the girls over you, she had almost nothing to do with the man you are now. Except for the crippling abandonment and self worth issues that plague you every day." -> "She was right after all. She had barely ever been a parent to you. She had chosen the girls over you. She had almost nothing to do with the man you are now except for the crippling abandonment and self worth issues that plague you every day."

"Your right, you didn't do right by me as a parent. . .But I can understand why you made the choices you did. . . and I forgive you." -> "Yourre right. You didn't do right by me as a parent. But I can understand why you made the choices you did. I forgive you."

"That's sweat but you don't have to say-" -> "That's sweet but you don't have to say..."

"Awe, that sounds nice I'm glad to hear that you get along with the people you study with." -> "Aw, that sounds nice. I'm glad to hear that you get along with the people you study with."

"Yeah, there a good bunch I guess." -> "Yeah, thery'e a good bunch I guess."

"Well you can hook up with all the guys you want around town just keep it out of my friend group OK?" -> "Well, you can hook up with all the guys you want around town. Just keep it out of my friend group OK?"

"They both look at you, all you can do is stare open mouthed at your mom's body." -> "They both look at you. All you can do is stare open mouthed at your mom's body."

"Oh for fuck sake! See! He isn’t used to you walking around like that, you've given him a fucking boner!" -> "Oh for fucks sake! See? He isn’t used to you walking around like that. You've given him a fucking boner!"

"It's only then you realize that she's right, you have a very obvious boner pointing straight at your mom." -> "It's only then you realize that she's right. You have a very obvious boner pointing straight at your mom."

"She's the one that started all this, is it my fault that Moms body had that effect on me?" -> "She's the one that started all this. Is it my fault that Moms body had that effect on me?"

"I started off with mostly cosmetic work and getting the place draft sealed. I'm starting on the garden today, then I have the downstairs bathroom to tile and plum, there's one more bedroom that I need to convert into a home office for Blondie. Then, the electrical, an old house like, this that'll be a big job." -> "I started off with mostly cosmetic work, and getting the place draft sealed. I'm starting on the garden today. Then I have the downstairs bathroom to tile and plum. There's one more bedroom that I need to convert into a home office for Blondie. Then all of the electrical needs to be brought up to code. With an old house like this, that'll be a big job."

(Btw: $23/hour? Is this a reference to Josh Hawley bullshitting about living off of minimum wage back when he was just a maggot, but conveniently neglecting to mention that would be equivalent to $23/hour nowadays? Nice trolling....)

"Dad has 4 guys that work for him full time and he gives them most of the work, they all have families to support and stuff. I only really get brought on when there's extra work or the client wants something done in a rush." -> "Dad has 4 guys that work for him full time, and he gives them most of the work. They all have families to support and stuff. I only really get brought on when there's extra work, or the client wants something done in a rush."

" I know Dad has money set aside for my college but if I can help out maybe he can spend some of that money on himself for once." -> "I know Dad has money set aside for my college, but if I can help out, maybe he can spend some of that money on himself for once."

"Who, your dad? Of course I did, I had a child with him didn't I?" -> "Who? Your dad? Of course I did. I had a child with him, didn't I?"

"If Larry and I hadn't worked things out than who knows, we might have even ended up getting married." -> "If Larry and I hadn't worked things out, then who knows, we might have even ended up getting married."

"I'm sure you feel upset about it right now, but trust me baby, when she dates a line of bastards through her 20's, she's going to be wishing she kept a hold of you when she had the chance.

"Taylor had struggled to give you a blowjob, the idea of her letting you fuck her in the ass was so ridicules that you can't stop laughing." -> "Taylor had struggled to give you a blowjob. The idea of her letting you fuck her in the ass was so ridiculous that you can't stop laughing."

"I know right. I can't believe I actually have a house with a pool. We should have the rest of the girls come here for the forth this year." -> "I know, right? I can't believe I actually have a house with a pool! We should have the rest of the girls come here for July 4th this year."

"Come by my room once she's asleep and I'll make it up to me." -> "Come by my room once she's asleep and I'll make it up to you."

"To start with, I'm going to make up for that bitch Taylor and give you lost of blowjobs. . . and, if you can last more than 5 minutes in my mouth." -> "To start with, I'm going to make up for that bitch Taylor and give you lots of blowjobs. And, if you can last more than 5 minutes in my mouth..."

"Just as you're mopping up the last of your food you fell a foot rubbing against your leg." -> "Just as you're mopping up the last of your food, you feel a foot rubbing against your leg."

"I'll need to get up on the roof to fix it so it'll have to wait till tomorrow." -> "I'll need to get up on the roof to fix it, so it'll have to wait till tomorrow."

"Do you think your sister would get too jealous if is stayed the night in your room?" -> "Do you think your sister would get too jealous if I stayed the night in your room?"

"Um, not much I should still have shingles left over from when I did the roof" -> "Um, not much. I should still have shingles left over from when I did the roof."

"Maybe that little bitch wasn’t all bad if she thought you how to do that." -> "Maybe that little bitch wasn’t all bad if she taught you how to do that."

"Because- because were family!" -> "Because... because we're family!"

"Once I feel he's ready for it I'm going to take him to bed." -> "Once I feel he's ready for it, I'm going to take him to bed."

"And when we do make love it's going to be beautiful and loving and it will bring us closer together- as a family." -> "And when we do make love, it's going to be beautiful and loving. It will bring us closer together, as a family."

"Not long... Actually the night before you got here was the first time."

"I guess that make more sense as to why you haven’t had sex yet." -> "I guess that makes more sense as to why you haven’t had sex yet."

"Haha! Maybe that was true before but trust me, once she got a look at that cock, she's started thinking about it." -> "Haha! Maybe that was true before but trust me. Once she got a look at that cock, she started thinking about it."

"I can't wait until you finally win my little game and I can take that thing for a test ride. " -> "I can't wait until you finally win my little game, and I can take that thing for a test ride."

" I've been sucking your dick for the last few days what's the big deal if you see my boobs?" -> " I've been sucking your dick for the last few days. What's the big deal if you see my boobs?"

"That girl needs to get fucked, she is far too stressed. I mean we're family, what's all the drama about? " -> "That girl needs to get fucked. She is far too stressed. I mean we're family. What's all the drama about? "

"You're disappointed not to be getting a blow job and you really doubt that Mom's right about Blondie but you do feel bad about how things are between you right now. Maybe some time alone would help." -> "You're disappointed not to be getting a blow job. You really doubt that Mom's right about Blondie, but you do feel bad about how things are between you right now. Maybe some time alone would help."

"Ha! Am I OK? Let me see, my brother- whose cock I've been sucking. Is playing some weird blowjob game with my Mom- who just left my dad. You know what? I've been better." -> "Ha! Am I OK? Let me see. My brother, whose cock I've been sucking, is playing some weird blowjob game with my Mom, who just left my dad. You know what? I've been better."

"Once she feels that her pussy is wet enough she shoves you away and crawls up your body kissed you again." -> "Once she feels that her pussy is wet enough she shoves you away and crawls up your body kissing you again."

"I love you two Sticks." -> "I love you too Sticks."

"Just you and me for breakfast so." -> "So, just you and me for breakfast."

"Just before lunch you walk out to the pool and see that both Mom and Blondie there." -> "Just before lunch you walk out to the pool and see both Mom and Blondie there."

"She roles onto her back and you role with her never removing your cock form her pussy." -> "She rolls onto her back and you roll with her never removing your cock form her pussy."

"What? You told me you could barley take his cock in your pussy?" -> "What? You told me you could barely take his cock in your pussy."

"I think it's some old country receipt or something that her Mom gave to her." -> "I think it's some old country recipe or something that her Mom gave to her."

"Oh your both here good." -> "Oh, you're both here? Good."

"Mom assumes the position and you blow your second load of the day on her face." -> "Mom assumes the position, and you blow your second load of the day on her face."

"Oh my God those lams kabobs!" -> "Oh my God those lamb kabobs!"

"I've been marinating them for 2 days in my special respite." -> "I've been marinating them for 2 days from my special recipe."

"You feel a tear run down your cheek and you're not sure if it's from how damn good the steak is or if it's the overwhelming feeling of love that you've felt today." -> "You feel a tear run down your cheek. You're not sure if it's from how damn good the steak is, or whether it's the overwhelming feeling of love that you've felt today."

(After all of that food, I could only think of the in Monty Python's "The Meaning of Life")

"Sweetie, I'm about to try and shove a telephone pole up my ass, one thing I will not be, is quiet." -> "Sweetie, I'm about to try and shove a telephone pole up my ass. One thing I will not be, is quiet."

"Alright baby, I think I'm lube up enough, now we need to stretch my asshole a little more." -> "Alright baby, I think I'm lubed up enough. Now we need to stretch my asshole a little more."

"Suddenly as she's riding you she goes ridged and you can feel from the way her asshole contracts around you that she's cumming again." -> "Suddenly as she's riding you she goes rigid. You can feel from the way her asshole contracts around you that she's cumming again."

"She goes boneless and flops against your chest." -> "She goes limp and flops against your chest."

"You role her almost limp body off you." -> "You roll her almost limp body off you."

"Forget birthday, this was one of the best days of my whole life, period." (This line was given sister's stylesheet instead of the MC.)

"Morning lady's." -> "Morning ladies."

"Hey baby, foods ready, pull up a seat." -> "Hey baby, food's ready. Pull up a seat."

"Sticks, instead of doing the electrical today do you mind trying to fix up the shed. I have some stuff I want to put in there but it's a bit draughty?" -> "Sticks, instead of doing the electrical today, do you mind trying to fix up the shed? I have some stuff I want to put in there but it's a bit drafty." (Unless, of course, you meant to put a keg cooler in the shed)

"I should have wood left over from when I was fixing up the side of the house, shouldn’t take me long." -> "I should have wood left over from when I was fixing up the side of the house. It shouldn’t take me long."

"No need to apologies baby." -> "No need to apologize baby."

"I'd like that but your sister and I made a deal. I had you yesterday, she gets you today. -> "I'd like that, but your sister and I made a deal. I had you yesterday. She gets you today."

"Give me a few minutes to soak in the tub, maybe my pussy will be able to take one more pounding then. Give it 10 minutes then come join." -> "Give me a few minutes to soak in the tub. Maybe my pussy will be able to take one more pounding then. Give it 10 minutes, and then come join."

"She roles out of the bed and walks out." -> "She rolls out of the bed and walks out."

"I can't believe I waited this long to let you cum in me, it felt amazing!" -> "I can't believe I waited this long to let you cum in me. It felt amazing!"

"I hope you mean that cause tonight is my last night and I don't plan on sleeping much." -> "I hope you mean that because tonight is my last night, and I don't plan on sleeping much."

"You decide that you'll give her a chance to show you that she's grown into a woman over the summer but if she's still as frigid as ever you're going to just move on." -> "You decide that you'll give her a chance to show you that she's grown into a woman over the summer, but if she's still as frigid as ever, you're going to just move on."

"Yeah? You liked that, you liked having your big sister take your virginity?" -> "Yeah? You liked that? You liked having your big sister take your virginity?"

"it was incredible- you're incredible." -> "it was incredible. You're incredible.

"Eventually you both collapse exhaustion, and drift off to blissful sleep." -> "Eventually you both collapse from exhaustion, and drift off to blissful sleep."

Broken images on Linux due to case sensitivity:

Images/Misc/Bfast6.jpg should be BFast6.jpg
Images/Misc/Bfast8.jpg should be BFast8.jpg
Images/Scenes/LFSex refers to a number of movies but the folder is Images/Scenes/LFSEX on disk
Images/Scenes/BDay/BDayDesert.jpg should be BdayDesert.jpg

Reactions: Time Killer1981

AmusingOddity

Game Developer
May 11, 2021
Whelp... back to the salt mines.... One quirk I'm noticing here is your tendency to capitalize moment as "Moment". I think I've run into it about 4 or 5 times. You also seem to like role playing rather than rolling over.
phupdup, you're a saint. I've added a credit to the end of the game as a thank you.

Weird, I've never even noticed the moment thing before (although as I was just typing that I did it again!?). I'll try to be aware of it going forward.

What do you mean by "role playing rather than rolling over."?

whichone

Forum Fanatic
Jan 3, 2018
Engrish is initially from Russia. hence the sound you made when you pronunce that word. and no, i mn ot from there.[/spoiler]
It's really not.
It is specifically a piss-take of the stereotype of the way South East Asian people, particularly Japanese, .
The Japanese language only has one liquid consonant which is traditionally romanticised as "R".
"Herro" instead of "Hello"
Hence the L in English is changed to an R, to directly reflect this.

Same for Korean, e.g. the Kim Jong Il "I'm So Ronery" song, in Team America.

I believe the Russian alphabet contains an L & Russian people are plenty capable of pronouncing the letter L, such as in the names "Vladivostok", or "Vladimir".
They're not pronounced Vradivostok, or Vradimir., so it wouldn't make any sense for "Engrish" to be related to Russian, originally.
Russians do not mispronounce L as R. Japanese did/do.

Now it's just become a generic term for any English that contains mistakes, when written by a non-native English speaker.
But its origin is Japanese.
It came primarily from Japanese games, in the 80's.
Zero Wing's "All your base are belong to us", which did the rounds as a meme.
Ghosts & Goblins "Congraturation. The story is happy end."

Last edited:

phupdup

Oct 24, 2019
You use "role" instead of "roll" a fair amount.

phupdup, you're a saint. I've added a credit to the end of the game as a thank you.

Weird, I've never even noticed the moment thing before (although as I was just typing that I did it again!?). I'll try to be aware of it going forward.

What do you mean by "role playing rather than rolling over."?

macadam

Chicken Bubble Butt
Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
I believe the Russian alphabet contains an L & Russian people are plenty capable of pronouncing the letter L, such as in the names "Vladivostok", or "Vladimir".
They're not pronounced Vradivostok, or Vradimir., so it wouldn't make any sense for "Engrish" to be related to Russian, originally.
Japanese have a "U" and use it perfectly in words like "Suzuki".... yet they can't pronunce "ou" (exemple, "caribou") without breaking half their jaw and sound like autists eating a bubble gum.

see ? japanese or russian, nobody give a shit, engrish is universal :p

whichone

Forum Fanatic
Jan 3, 2018
Japanese have a "U" and use it perfectly in words like "Suzuki".... yet they can't pronunce "ou" (exemple, "caribou") without breaking half their jaw and sound like autists eating a bubble gum.

see ? japanese or russian, nobody give a shit, engrish is universal :p
What has a "U" got to do with the origin of the term?
There is no U in "Engrish".
U is a vowel, not a consonant. Certainly not a liquid consonant.

You claimed that it originated in Russia, due to the sound made.
That claim is incorrect. It did not & does not.
Russians can pronounce L & R correctly.
The origin of the term "Engrish" has got absolutely nothing to do with Russian.

The L being replaced with an R is specific to Japanese & the term originated as such, in the 1980's.
The term specifically originated in England, with Japanese mispronunciation & misspellings mainly found in games & comics, due to the inability to make certain sounds.
Its origin is specific to Japanese & Korean. Their languages do not contain a pronunciation for "L".
There are 744 Japanese towns, not one of them contains an "L" in their name.
As I already explained, Japanese language only has one liquid consonant: R. This is why they struggle to pronounce L and often misplace the letters, pronouncing it with R instead.
Hence EngRish.

Chinglish is the Chinese (mainly Cantonese) couterpart.
Itanglese, or Britalian for Italian. Czenglish for Czech. Denglisch, for German, etc.
1622745299123.png
"Runglish" is the term for Russian English mash.
"Engrish" is specific to & originated from Japanese.

Last edited:

Kappagamer

Jul 26, 2017
I really enjoyed this one, the few typos and grammar things didn't distract from what was otherwise pretty good writing, especially for a first game. I'm looking forward to seeing your next game, dev!

Reactions: AmusingOddity

macadam

Chicken Bubble Butt
Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
What has a "U" got to do with the origin of the term?
There is no U in "Engrish".
U is a vowel, not a consonant. Certainly not a liquid consonant.

You claimed that it originated in Russia, due to the sound made.
That claim is incorrect. It did not & does not.
Russians can pronounce L & R correctly.
The origin of the term "Engrish" has got absolutely nothing to do with Russian.

The L being replaced with an R is specific to Japanese & the term originated as such, in the 1980's.
The term specifically originated in England, with Japanese mispronunciation & misspellings mainly found in games & comics, due to the inability to make certain sounds.
Its origin is specific to Japanese & Korean. Their languages do not contain a pronunciation for "L".
There are 744 Japanese towns, not one of them contains an "L" in their name.
As I already explained, Japanese language only has one liquid consonant: R. This is why they struggle to pronounce L and often misplace the letters, pronouncing it with R instead.
Hence EngRish.

Chinglish is the Chinese (mainly Cantonese) couterpart.
Itanglese, or Britalian for Italian. Czenglish for Czech. Denglisch, for German, etc.
View attachment 1227876
"Runglish" is the term for Russian English mash.
"Engrish" is specific to & originated from Japanese.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

whichone

Forum Fanatic
Jan 3, 2018
Are you intentionally that obtuse?
We're not talking about Japanese people speaking Japanese, FFS.
That's just called "Japanese". :FacePalm:
It's about Japanese people speaking English words.
The origin of the term "Engrish" is from mispronounced English words in Japanese media, such as games and comics, due to the fact that they do not have a fucking L in their alphabet, instead they pronounce it as R.
Hence Engrish, instead of English. *Note that the R replaces the L. :WeSmart:
How difficult is this for you to understand? :FacePalm:

LMAO So now you want to change your argument from it being Russian in origin, to now not having an origin? :WaitWhat:
Make your mind up.
Wrong. On both counts, anyway. :KEK:
It does have an origin. Japanese.
It's common knowledge & easily accesible information to verify this fact.
Look it up and educate yourself a little, before commenting further on a subject you clearly know nothing about.
All you need to do is type the word into Google.
1622772504865.png 1622772616706.png
Only an uneducated individual would use Engrish to refer to Runglish.
The 2 portmanteaus are for completely differently influenced versions of the English language.
Words have defined meanings, you don't get to just choose their meaning.

Last edited:

whichone

Forum Fanatic
Jan 3, 2018
ah so basically 99,9% of people here are uneducated...

good to know that i m not alone.
lol so changed your argument from it being Russian origin, which it's blatantly not, to it being of no origin, which it's blatantly not.
Both of your arguments are incorrect assumptions.
My counter, to those, is a fact.
Now you think you speak for 99.9% of people? Fucking hell, that's some ego, boy.

As for the uneducated part, if they do not know that Engrish is for Japanese English and Runglish is for Russian English, then yes, they do not have that specific piece of educational material, so are uneducated on the actual meaning & purpose of the terms.
Something which can be very easily turned around, by reading available information & educating one's self.
As I said, "Look it up and educate yourself a little, before commenting further on a subject you clearly know nothing about."

Here, to help you out:

Just face facts. What you said was wrong.
The origin of "Engrish" has nothing at all to do with Russian.

Last edited:

macadam

Chicken Bubble Butt
Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
lol so changed your argument from it being Russian origin, which it's blatantly not, to it being of no origin, which it's blatantly not.
Both of your arguments are incorrect assumptions.
My counter, to those, is a fact.
Now you think you speak for 99.9% of people? Fucking hell, that's some ego, boy.

As for the uneducated part, if they do not know that Engrish is for Japanese English and Runglish is for Russian English, then yes, they do not have that specific piece of educational material, so are uneducated on the actual meaning & purpose of the terms.
Something which can be very easily turned around, by reading available information & educating one's self.
As I said, "Look it up and educate yourself a little, before commenting further on a subject you clearly know nothing about."

Here, to help you out:

Just face facts. What you said was wrong.
The origin of "Engrish" has nothing at all to do with Russian.
you'r boring.

soo here one last thing and i quit. it may help you to "educate" yourself too, MR I-know-everything-but-humor-or-sarcasm...

ENGRISH, as no origin, it's a random word used to define EVERY text that is not in good enougth english to be understandable without a brain tumor growing sideways.

it's like "Colt", being used to define every kind of revolver in familiar language, or NTR defining every single facts a character othe than MC show sexual attraction to a MC's LI.

a game here, does not require to be made by japanese to have his terrible english being defined as ENGRISH. it mostly goes for russian games as they tend to have the strongest "ENGRISH" in them by absolute level of grammar madness.

you cancome up with any "fact" you want and try to change that, it won't work. Because people doesn't give a shit where engrish came from, for them, it come from bad grammar games, whatever the devs origins.

So no, engrish have no origin, but it mostly used to define rusian games.

if you can't get that in your head, then i think you are seriously not in the website you should be.

talk about Ego, playing smart guy won't help you. Just like i said, nobody gives a shit about origins of engrish word. but everybody give a shit about fact games containt it, whatever the country.

me, as french, my game containt tons of engrish. or shoud i say Frenglish, funny enougth, we prefer using engrish. as engrish is the definition of bad grammar, not the definition of a words coming from a specific country.

that's how it work here.

no good bye. we went way to much offtopic with this shit.

Alcahest

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Jul 28, 2017
I have been playing this game over and over and I'm still confused. I was expecting to play as a cowboy. Where is the damn horse?

whichone

Forum Fanatic
Jan 3, 2018
ENGRISH, as no origin, it's a random word used to define EVERY text that is not in good enougth english to be understandable without a brain tumor growing sideways.
No it's not. Jesus wept, how can one person possibly be so wrong?
Engrish is initially from Russia.
Wrong. Now changed to:
ENGRISH, as no origin,
Still wrong. Make your fucking mind up. You're even contradicting yourself. :FacePalm:

I've provided evidence, facts.
You're just spouting an ill formed assumption, contrary to facts, that has nothing but your hot air in support of it & now you're even contradicting yourself.
You're fucking wrong. Grow up and deal with it.
you cancome up with any "fact" you want and try to change that, it won't work.
Ah, OK, so facts are wrong and you are right.
I see how you think it works, but I'm afraid that it only works that way inside your mind. Nowhere else.
In the real world, facts matter.
me, as french, my game containt tons of engrish. or shoud i say Frenglish, funny enougth, we prefer using engrish. as engrish is the definition of bad grammar, not the definition of a words coming from a specific country.
Then, quite simply, you use it incorrectly.
It's a fucking English slang word & you, some French dude who can hardly speak English, think you're an authority on its origin & now its use?
You're not. You don't even know the English portmanteau for English influenced by your own fucking language. :FacePalm:
That would be known as .
Again, get an education. You're just embarrassing yourself here.

Everything you need to get an education on the subject has been provided. All you need to do, is fucking read.
Or is that too much for you?
Please stop making such a fool of yourself, it's not even all that funny.

Last edited:
4.30 star(s) 9 Votes