Recommending Home of Incest

5.00 star(s) 20 Votes

What kind of main incest relationships do you like the most?

• Total voters

Benn Swagger

Aug 26, 2016
Even worse serjlimonoff is missing since Oct. 14:oops:
If somehow his mother knew of this activity and confiscated his PC, then good thing he shared the original data sheet that can be copied and others continuing this thread work.

It sad that there's no dual or multi-ownership for a thread, unless you're a moderator+staff of this site. I was want to help Serj managing reports, but staff say no multi-ownership of a thread.

amkkv

Jan 21, 2022
If somehow his mother knew of this activity and confiscated his PC, then good thing he shared the original data sheet that can be copied and others continuing this thread work.

It sad that there's no dual or multi-ownership for a thread, unless you're a moderator+staff of this site. I was want to help Serj managing reports, but staff say no multi-ownership of a thread.
Can f95zone take backups from this thread? Like if they backup this moment and give ownership to someone else and if Serj comes back, mods gives ownership back to Serj? Backups in case if the next god of incest ruins this thread

Benn Swagger

Aug 26, 2016
Can f95zone take backups from this thread? Like if they backup this moment and give ownership to someone else and if Serj comes back, mods gives ownership back to Serj? Backups in case if the next god of incest ruins this thread
I'm afraid there's no such thing. They do back up occasionally, but the whole site, not by selective content. Like if suddenly this site get banned for it's content or the server has malfunction problems.

chuangshiren

Aug 4, 2018

Very generous of you coz I can imagine how much time and energy it would cost to maintain a thread like this. I guess what we can do to make this thread semi-alive is keep reporting updates. And Benn Swagger if you wanna help, I guess a weekly changelog (just a summary of people's reports since you cannot really change the OP) would be a wonderful service and much appreciated.

razfaz

Mar 24, 2021
Him being Russian makes me nervous a bit ngl :confused:
Not relevant,

A) The survival of a project should not depend on where someone is coming from (Individual).
B) I miss our own old school share and care spirit.
C) Welcome to the L33ch only Nati0n and do not wonder why Sauce(s) are gettin' dry (Ego), bit by bit.
<- In a real Sense

/my Opinion

PS: Before you start ranting bout me, Check. You may owe me some faps!

Last edited:

Autismpowers

Oct 6, 2018
Not relevant,

A) The survival of a project should not depend on where someone is coming from (Individual).
B) I miss our own old school share and care spirit.
C) Welcome to the L33ch only Nati0n and do not wonder why Sauce(s) are gettin' dry (Ego), bit by bit.
<- In a real Sense

/my Opinion

PS: Before you start ranting bout me, Check. You may owe me some faps!
I am really inclined to beat the shit out of this guy.

Kai Andersen

May 1, 2018
Friends, a new game PurityOfBlood from the developer InsomniaVNC has been released. You may not like my opinion, so I will refrain from commenting. Intended relationships: M/S, B/S.
https://f95zone.to/threads/purityofblood-v1-0-insomniavnc.181370/
The game Her Desire has also been updated to version 0.115 but it only has a lesbian theme.
https://f95zone.to/threads/her-desire-s2-ch-1-v0-115-wack-daddy.137206/
The game Loser was also released in version 0.10.00.
https://f95zone.to/threads/loser-v0-10-00-night-city-productions.34576/

Irvine_1

Jun 24, 2022
King's New Life has M/S, B/S, GM/GS and Step M/S

This game is been in development since october 2021, it has A LOT of girls, and the dev keeps introducing more women which is not good because it means less focus on mom, sis, etc., and the MC only had sex with his step M, and a kiss with his mom, that's it (Maybe I miss something because I skipped a lot to see if there was some action with mom and sis)

amkkv

Jan 21, 2022
Ok guys should we have a vote on who's going to take the lead on this thread while Serj is away? I created an account only for this thread few years back so I have no clue how to create polls etc on this site. And no I don't want to take the lead

I think it would be good to vote someone to handle this thread or to have someone who's been active here so we can lower the risk of annihilation of this thread. And when/if Serj comes back he should get the rights to this thread back since he created all of this beauty. Better ideas are welcome

There's so many updated games that we need someone temporarily to manage this thread

THE KILLER 13

Sep 13, 2022
Ok guys should we have a vote on who's going to take the lead on this thread while Serj is away? I created an account only for this thread few years back so I have no clue how to create polls etc on this site. And no I don't want to take the lead

I think it would be good to vote someone to handle this thread or to have someone who's been active here so we can lower the risk of annihilation of this thread. And when/if Serj comes back he should get the rights to this thread back since he created all of this beauty. Better ideas are welcome

There's so many updated games that we need someone temporarily to manage this thread
For this we would need some candidates
Who wants to be a candidate?

Uthuriel

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 26, 2021
If you guys aim for changing thread ownership then I really doubt the mods will do that... unless you want to gurgle Sams hairy balls... which I wouldn't recommend...

amkkv

Jan 21, 2022
I agree. I think the best thing to do is to make a copy of the spreadsheet and keep it up to date.
I really don't know how this site works and that's why voting of ownership came to mind. But if that's the easiest way without deepthroating anyone then are you up for the task?

Benn Swagger

Aug 26, 2016
999.jpg
I'll make monthly summary from now on. Keep reporting, champs.
Please when reporting, add ...
-UPDATE- when reporting a game already in the list and have status changes.
-NEW- when reporting game that not in the list yet.
Also please, please, please be accurate.(y)

-=14 OCTOBER ~ 31 OCTOBER Report Summary=-

Lost at Birth -relationship?- F/D
A family venture -relationship?- M/S
My Wife's a Star true M/S B/S other F/D M/D
My Endless SummerTime -relationship?- A/N
Living with Vicky true M/S B/S
Grandma's House half B/S
My Pleasure true S/S
A Ghostly Desire true M/S A/N

//////////
I'll make 1 November to 30 November's report in early December.
Keep it coming guys ... until Serj come back or someone took the seat.
Oh yea, if you see mistake in this monthly report, I'll edit right away.
//////////
Edit Status : None

Lerd0

Conversation Conqueror
Donor
Jul 29, 2017
If you guys aim for changing thread ownership then I really doubt the mods will do that... unless you want to gurgle Sams hairy balls... which I wouldn't recommend...
..i mean that always works for me....
...been meaning to add another thread to ma collection....

5.00 star(s) 20 Votes