Recommending Home of Incest

5.00 star(s) 20 Votes

What kind of main incest relationships do you like the most?

• Total voters

amkkv

Jan 21, 2022
How would you rate the inc content in this? Worth a playthrough for the content alone?
I tried to read some of the comments but couldn't figure out if there was enough content and I don't play games if there's not any sex with you know who. So unfortunately cannot answer to your question.

Mother figure seemed good for my taste though

Garatempus2

Aug 18, 2018
Does anyone have any good Father/Daughter game recommendations?

Here's the games that already prayed: Meeting Her, Dating My Daughter, Oh Daddy, Parental Love and Lost at Birth.
My personal all-stars team.

Completed

- Good Girl Gone Bad - (daughter is the MC) The game has lots of story paths, the father himself has three paths and only one of them will get you to the incest sub-path
- A Petal Among Thorns and sequel Moment of Bliss - MC has three daughters and every game is focused on one of them. The third game is in production.
- (Honorable mention) From the same dev there is the Avalon. It is U/NC game but still relevant I would say.
- Depraved Awakening has pretty hot step F/D and there is also mode to make them related.

In development games with content

Desert Stalker - My favorite game. Post-apocalyptic game where, amongst other things, MC keeps one his daughters like a concubine, while he trains the other as his successor. He also has pretty hot niece. Very dominant MC

The Higher Society - average graphics and daughter is adopted, but I like the story.

Abandoned games with content

- Doctor Amana - the F/D content is only in the beta version of the latest update but it's really hot.

Last edited:

Bloodguard

Engaged Member
Feb 20, 2021
Good Girl Gone Bad - (daughter is the MC) The game has lots of story paths, the father himself has three paths and only one of them will get you to the incest sub-path
GGGB no longer has a family fun times patch linked on the OP. Since Eva Kiss took over the thread she removed it. You can probably still find it if you search enough though. ;)
I consider the Daddy/Daughter path in that game on of the all-time greats though. (y)

Garatempus2

Aug 18, 2018
GGGB no longer has a family fun times patch linked on the OP. Since Eva Kiss took over the thread she removed it. You can probably still find it if you search enough though. ;)
I consider the Daddy/Daughter path in that game on of the all-time greats though. (y)
To be honest I don't remember ever installing any patch. Does it really need one?

dokodesuka

Mar 13, 2020
Really? Could have sworn the incest in (Living With Vicky) was M/S. Where did the sister come from? :unsure:
Wow, just tried Living With Vicky, it's a hot kinetic VN with M/S (it has H-scenes, just no penetration yet).

The original version is sized at 2 GB, you can find the compressed version (100 MB!) in here: https://f95zone.to/threads/living-with-vicky-v0-5-5-stannystanny.149543/post-12025547
You should also use the grammar patch from here: https://f95zone.to/threads/living-with-vicky-v0-5-5-stannystanny.149543/post-12062028

No i-patch needed, just write the landlady/tenant names as they would be and it reads very well, as if it was originally like that.

Reactions: razfaz

Bloodguard

Engaged Member
Feb 20, 2021
To be honest I don't remember ever installing any patch. Does it really need one?
When I played it needed a patch to change him from step-dad to real dad. It has been a few years, so maybe it doesn't anymore, but I still have an old patch on the HD of my old PC. :unsure:
There is also a possibility that I'm getting old and confused. ;)

• Haha
Reactions: jolann

Crell

Aug 6, 2017
When I played it needed a patch to change him from step-dad to real dad. It has been a few years, so maybe it doesn't anymore, but I still have an old patch on the HD of my old PC. :unsure:
There is also a possibility that I'm getting old and confused. ;)
I think you're getting confused. I played the game years ago and it never needed a patch. Still doesn't. Just downloaded it and he's never referred to as anything other than "Dad".

Dec 3, 2020
Does anyone have any good Father/Daughter game recommendations?

Here's the games that already prayed: Meeting Her, Dating My Daughter, Oh Daddy, Parental Love and Lost at Birth.
Give Making Memories a shot. It has fantastic F/D content from the DILF Dad's perspective. Plus as a bonus theres really good B/S scenes. Easily one of my favorite games on this site. Geniunely well written with great feels.

Reactions: shadowr19

1800 Mr. Tourture

Jun 10, 2017
anyone know a good game that has mother/daughter and sister/sister stuff with the mc? theres SOOOOO many games where male mc seduces mom and sisters but they always have sex separately or as a single scene in an epilogue.
example: grandmas house (despite its flaws) has many scenes along the game with 3somes or more involving family members.

Reactions: shadowr19

Irvine_1

Jun 24, 2022
5.00 star(s) 20 Votes