Have pregnancy ?

• Yes

Votes: 8,288 82.1%
  • No

Votes: 1,809 17.9%

• Total voters

MickeyMantle

Jun 28, 2023
Lol @ that poll. Of course one can never go wrong with pregnancy in any AVN, just make it optional with pull-out choices or birth control for those that don't want it. Only downside is it's 2x renders (pregnant and not-pregnant versions) and pregnancy/big bellies is a real pita to do in Daz.

Last edited:

joelurmel

Nov 3, 2022
If, like me, you are annoyed by grammar (some, not all. I'm bad with English), punctuations, typos errors.
I have made a fix to extract in [game folder]

I have tried in first to make an independant from the version of the game, but unfortunately it does no work with the SMS system message, so the delay before delivering. So, I have modified the script to do the job.

Feel free to report any miss

Rasturac

Apr 6, 2023
This is looking not bad , not bad at all,
MC could have just a bit bigger dick hey gotta complain about something right :LOL: :LOL:
anyway, looking forward seeing where it goes next and to content with sister too. (y)

Reactions: StannyStanny

Monkdrunkey76

Aug 28, 2023
Living with Vicky [v0.5] Unofficial Android Port

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

- 76mb

My Android Ports have a 2nd Persistent save location. So, even if you uninstall the game, the saves will remain Intact.

Saves location: Storage/0011/Game-name

You can also join my discord server for more and support me.

You can also join 0011 discord server

If you like my works please support me.

I know it might be a big ask, can you post elsewhere- mixdrop's downloads are blocked by the Aus government bullshit.. if not thanks anyway

Reactions: Family Fun

filochard

Feb 1, 2018
I know it might be a big ask, can you post elsewhere- mixdrop's downloads are blocked by the Aus government bullshit.. if not thanks anyway
Invest in a VPN, as I'm sure a whole lot more than that is blocked....
If you're broke (like me ;)) you also have the possibility to have a quality VPN for free: Proton VPN (no ads, no log, unlimited bandwith) the only restriction is only access virtually to 3 countries (Netherlands, USA and Japan) witch is good enough to bypass any geo-blocked sites and also there is no possibility to download from peer to peer

Reactions: JohnJG

Rintal

May 6, 2017
I love incest games but for some reason the MC is a little too creepy for me. I hope it will become less creepy over time.
On the contrary, it's wonderful! MC acts exactly the way a horny young man with a hard-on for his own mother should act. Compared to the classic protagonists who act like boring incels with a Mother Teresa complex, this is a breath of fresh air.

joelurmel

Nov 3, 2022
You have to start a new game, if you don't want to miss new scene (still in test???) in old chapter.

Tico7533on

Oct 5, 2021
Another dev with no understanding of version numbers. 1.0 would be the completed game. If this is the first release the version should be 0.01 or 0.1, the updates will increment this number towards 1.0

Good luck with the game!

Edit: Dev has updated the version numbers. No need to keep adding negative reactions

Lol, this guy just decided for the dev, how big/long this game will be. And in case you don't know what I mean by that, the game can most certainly go beyond 1.0, if the dev wants to make it a bigger game. And technically speaking, the numbers don't matter the most in the whole equation, but rather how big each update is/will be, once he finds the workload flow and the right balance for his release schedule, and that's highly individual. And there are many games that even have several seasons, and by your logic, those technically goes way beyond 1.0, as per your description, at least in terms of the amount of content.

3.50 star(s) 20 Votes