Recommending Home of Incest

5.00 star(s) 20 Votes

What kind of main incest relationships do you like the most?

• Total voters

Uthuriel

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 26, 2021
Just out of curiosity, if it was the MC's mom and his aunt on his father's side having sex with each other, would that still be considered incest? Is being related by marriage enough to apply the tag or is that just a couple of (probably) hot MILFs having a lovely time with each other?
According to this site probably yes... F95 has no proper incest tags and everything gets thrown together...

Mr.Blackwell

Dec 27, 2019
Awesome thank you.
Ok FYI I just played Cumming Home and those scenes didn't happened in the game unless it happens when they're at the aunt house.I'm starting a new game Dominion all over to see if it's that game,and truthy I don't remember those scenes being in the game either.

JGNeon

Feb 24, 2021
Just out of curiosity, if it was the MC's mom and his aunt on his father's side having sex with each other, would that still be considered incest? Is being related by marriage enough to apply the tag or is that just a couple of (probably) hot MILFs having a lovely time with each other?
According to this site probably yes... F95 has no proper incest tags and everything gets thrown together...
Most likely not, since those would be in-laws.

Also, I think this site's tag regarding incest is more or less a compound of laws on incest world-wide (some countries include step-parents, step-children, and step-siblings under the incest umbrella).

Here's what I posted about this particular topic in another thread (the one for Single Again):
The legal definition of incest varies across the world, even throughout the United States.

Out of curiosity, I went through Wikipedia's , and did a count of the "prohibited relationships" (i.e. what each U.S. state considers incest), and if I counted right, 27 states included adopted/step relationships as incest (54%), 19 states only considers blood relations (38%), the remaining 4 were unclear in that list (and I couldn't be bothered to dig deeper). And out of all of them, Rhode Island is the only U.S. state that only prohibits marriage, but fully allows incestous sexy time between consenting adults (or rather, people 16 years and older).

In essence, most of USA tends to agree with the site's tag rules regarding the definition of incest.

Also, I looked into the legality of incest in the country where I'm at, and those laws considers incest as between step and adopted people. (Again, I only bothered to check my country agains Wikipedia's summary of , which is good enough for me at the moment.)

Crell

Aug 6, 2017
Let's be honest, nobody gives a damn about legal definitions. We're here because of kinks, not legalese nonsense. There are people who despise incest, there are people who only enjoy step incest, there are those who are fine with either and hardcore people (like me) who delete a game the second the prefix "step" is mentioned.

I really, really wish this site would add more tags for it, given how big of a fetish it is. Heck, we have tags for completely irrelevant stuff like religion. But we can't have blood related and non blood related incest as separate tags?

Uthuriel

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 26, 2021
Most likely not, since those would be in-laws.

Also, I think this site's tag regarding incest is more or less a compound of laws on incest world-wide (some countries include step-parents, step-children, and step-siblings under the incest umbrella).

Here's what I posted about this particular topic in another thread (the one for Single Again):
Nobody was talking about IRL incest...
I have no idea why people bring that up all the time...

I meant in comparison to sites like VNDB... a website that has useful tags... unlike F95.

Which has in-laws included.

popopopopooop

Oct 18, 2019
A Ghostly Desire is true M/S and A/N

Dunno yet if theres any action between any of them
How would you rate the inc content in this? Worth a playthrough for the content alone?

Also been meaning to ask here, any of you guys have any worthwhile abandoned game recommendations that you'd still recommend trying out? With plenty of content to enjoy?

Last edited:

Bloodguard

Engaged Member
Feb 20, 2021
How would you rate the inc content in this? Worth a playthrough for the content alone?

Also been meaning to ask here, any of you guys have any worthwhile abandoned game recommendations that you'd still recommend trying out? With plenty of content to enjoy?
Ecchi Sensei and Kindred the Redburns. Couple great incest games that will never get finished and are still fun. (y)

• Red Heart
Reactions: popopopopooop

THE KILLER 13

Sep 13, 2022

shadowr19

Apr 8, 2020
Does anyone have any good Father/Daughter game recommendations?

Here's the games that already prayed: Meeting Her, Dating My Daughter, Oh Daddy, Parental Love and Lost at Birth.

Last edited:
Reactions: VirtualKombat

JGNeon

Feb 24, 2021

Here's the games that already prayed: Meeting Her, Dating My Daughter, Oh Daddy, Parental Love and Lost at Birth.
A few of my recommendations, in addition to the ones you've already played:
There are a few others that also show promise, but not enough for me to recommend just yet.

skrusher

May 11, 2019

Areas of GRAY (it's basically finished. There's only the epilogue left but the dev progress is very slow)
Depraved Awakening (great game. Not originally designed with incest but there's a patch for it)
Hot Sand of Antarctica
Light of My Life (the girls aren't exactly gorgeous but the story is great. It's a story-driven game, so the lewd progress is slow)
Midlife Crisis
My New Memories (not much progress with the daughters yet, but there are 6 of them, so far)
Obscure Affairs (I believe it was designed to be an incest game but the dialogues don't work 100% with it)

Last edited:

shadowr19

Apr 8, 2020
Areas of GRAY (it's basically finished. There's only the epilogue left but the dev progress is very slow)
Depraved Awakening (great game. Not originally designed with incest but there's a patch for it)
Hot Sand of Antarctica
Light of My Life (the girls aren't exactly gorgeous but the story is great. It's a story-driven game, so the lewd progress is slow)
Midlife Crisis
My New Memories (not much progress with the daughters yet, but there are 6 of them, so far)
Obscure Affairs (I believe it was designed to be an incest game but the dialogues don't work 100% with it)
Radiant (a good game but the development progress is very slow)
thanks, but I actually already prayed some of these games, I just forgot their names:D Also, I only want Ren'Py games.

Reactions: mehmuttt33
5.00 star(s) 20 Votes