Recommending Home of Incest

5.00 star(s) 20 Votes

What kind of main incest relationships do you like the most?

• Total voters

Bloodguard

Engaged Member
Feb 20, 2021
Most times Steam doesn't support incest on their games and you have to add a patch from here to get incest.I thought that they did untilI bought some games and found out I had to add a incest patch to them.
True, but it's not that Steam doesn't support incest, they are fine with it. It's that Devs don't want to get in trouble with Patreon, so play it safe with non-patched versions. Anyway, luckily these patches usually work on Steam versions, as long as we don't verify the files. ;)

Reactions: dokodesuka

Mr.Blackwell

Dec 27, 2019
I know I told someone to go to Recommendations & Identification | F95zone to post a question about a game they're trying to find.I tried nobdy knew the answer so I'm gonna try here hopefully someone can help me.
All I remember that the MC lives with his landlady/mother and 3 roommates/sisters(you can change names and relationship) and 1 sister was(the youngest) was Asian(who hates the mc)and knew martial arts .One night they all went to a bar for a party and the Asian girl went to the bathroom and was attacked by,I think think the waiter.They then found out it was virus that caused the attack.Sorry but that's all I know besides it's 3dcg,animatedand you can change the relations.Can anybody help me?

Reactions: Boldano

FrozenMonkey

May 4, 2017
I know I told someone to go to Recommendations & Identification | F95zone to post a question about a game they're trying to find.I tried nobdy knew the answer so I'm gonna try here hopefully someone can help me.
All I remember that the MC lives with his landlady/mother and 3 roommates/sisters(you can change names and relationship) and 1 sister was(the youngest) was Asian(who hates the mc)and knew martial arts .One night they all went to a bar for a party and the Asian girl went to the bathroom and was attacked by,I think think the waiter.They then found out it was virus that caused the attack.Sorry but that's all I know besides it's 3dcg,animatedand you can change the relations.Can anybody help me?
The shrink, i think. Haven't played it in a long time.

Reactions: Boldano

Mr.Blackwell

Dec 27, 2019
Ok I'm going out on a limb here about another game since I got answer to my last question so her it goes.I posted it a while ago and someone told me to post it on the NTR forum and nobody could help me.So I'm gonna try one more time.
I played a game awhile ago but can't recall the name,All I remember is the brother sees his sister getting gang banged in the school locker room by her boyfriend a bunch of black guys and tries to save her,but got beat up from the guys.Later the mother finds out and goes after the leader and kills him.I think the leader's father is a big shot in the city.Does anybody knows the name of the game?Any help is appreciated.I know It's 3d or 3dcg incest game with animation and it got abandon.

Irvine_1

Jun 24, 2022
Ok I'm going out on a limb here about another game since I got answer to my last question so her it goes.I posted it a while ago and someone told me to post it on the NTR forum and nobody could help me.So I'm gonna try one more time.
I played a game awhile ago but can't recall the name,All I remember is the brother sees his sister getting gang banged in the school locker room by her boyfriend a bunch of black guys and tries to save her,but got beat up from the guys.Later the mother finds out and goes after the leader and kills him.I think the leader's father is a big shot in the city.Does anybody knows the name of the game?Any help is appreciated.I know It's 3d or 3dcg incest game with animation and it got abandon.
Cumming Home, it was abandoned, I know the MC at some point had sex with his mom but y tried to play and got stuck before that event, don’t know what to do :(.
The dev started to work on another game very similar but people don't like that new game.
Screenshot_20231022-235104_Cumming Home Re.jpg

Mr.Blackwell

Dec 27, 2019
Cumming Home, it was abandoned, I know the MC at some point had sex with his mom but y tried to play and got stuck before that event, don’t know what to do :(.
The dev started to work on another game very similar but people don't like that new game.
View attachment 3026586
I played that one and that isn't it besides it wasn't abandoned,it is now called Dominion.That game has no animation and the sister doesn't have a boyfriend.

Irvine_1

Jun 24, 2022
I played that one and that isn't it besides it wasn't abandoned,it is now called Dominion.That game has no animation and the sister doesn't have a boyfriend.
The gangband
Screenshot_20231023_090259.jpg
The mom killing the rapist
Screenshot_20231023_090402.jpg

Also, changing the sisters, the story, and even the name of the game, it makes it to be another game.

WALKUR

Oct 21, 2020
There was a game, I don't remember its name. MC is just getting married and going on her honeymoon. Her mother is a doctor and her sister is a little ugly and she is trying to become beautiful.

FleshSac

Game Developer
Mar 9, 2020
"M/A" isn't really a "valid" tag, though, since it's actually covered under S/S (and it's about the relation between each other, not specifically to the MC).
Just out of curiosity, if it was the MC's mom and his aunt on his father's side having sex with each other, would that still be considered incest? Is being related by marriage enough to apply the tag or is that just a couple of (probably) hot MILFs having a lovely time with each other?

5.00 star(s) 20 Votes