Have pregnancy ?

• Yes

Votes: 8,210 82.1%
  • No

Votes: 1,793 17.9%

• Total voters

Strikerplus

Jan 5, 2020
Another dev with no understanding of version numbers. 1.0 would be the completed game. If this is the first release the version should be 0.01 or 0.1, the updates will increment this number towards 1.0

Good luck with the game!

Edit: Dev has updated the version numbers. No need to keep adding negative reactions

Edit 2: please keep adding whatever reaction you want. It's all positive for my account. Let the hate flow through you.
Nah....let the hate to politicians, all tks to dev for good work

Reactions: StannyStanny

vs2011xyz

May 18, 2021
Living with Vicky [v0.5] Unofficial Android Port

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

- 76mb

My Android Ports have a 2nd Persistent save location. So, even if you uninstall the game, the saves will remain Intact.

Saves location: Storage/0011/Game-name

You can also join my discord server for more and support me.

You can also join 0011 discord server

If you like my works please support me.

pls update it.

Ghost''

Mar 17, 2021
Living with Vicky [v0.5.5] Unofficial Android Port

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

- 89mb

My Android Ports have a 2nd Persistent save location. So, even if you uninstall the game, the saves will remain Intact.

Saves location: Storage/0011/Game-name

You can also join my discord server for more and support me.

You can also join 0011 discord server

If you like my works please support me.

Android Port Updated..

Reactions: Catblaster69

Joneleth3

Dec 3, 2021
First time checking this game, and I may be missing something. But why does Vicky appear to have an Adam's apple on some of the renders?

joelurmel

Nov 3, 2022
I have made enhancement mod to correct typos, punctuations and some grammars oddity (I'm not good enough to do the best correction).
I have added some sentences in the new scene in chapter 2.
And I've corrected a lot of mom not surrounded by []...

News from the 0.6 mod:
Removed all annoying pause... because no one want to wait 5 sec to have an images/text to read.
Added a lot of sentences in the chapter 2 when you have on one with "TEST"...
Transformed all pseudo animations by return hit/mouse click, by a true animations. Don't expect a smooth one, because there is only 2 -> 4 images for each
Parsed 7000 lines of Ren'Py script to check errors/oddity. There are 1 to 3 errors every 3 lines approximatively..
So StannyStanny, you have fail to correct the errors in the chapters 3 & 4, the 1 & 2 remaining unmodified from the 0.5.5...
Replaced "your sister" with "Sabrina" when used before being asked who she is to you. To avoid incest problem with the Patreon rules
Ditto for “mom”, which is replaced by “Vicky” for the same reason. Not [mom] which is replaced by Landlady or whatever you choose at the start of the game.
So if you want a real incest novel, ask me for an incest mod.
Added a TextBox transparency in Preferences.
Added a line break when sentences is too long to have a proper cut.

StannyStanny, if you want to use my mod to increase the subscribers number on Patreon, you can for free.

Extract to [somewhere on your disk]\LivingwithVicky-0.6-pc and overwrite old files. (As usual, modified files have backup provided)

If you want to help me improving this mod, send me your ideas/corrections/errors.

Enjoy this nice game

Update for the 0.6 finished (y)

Last edited:

starfarts

Aug 13, 2021
Is this another game where the MC is shorter than his mom? Can't tell definitively from the screens but I have a strong suspicion.

cooties69

Jul 3, 2022
I have made enhancement mod to correct typos, punctuations and some grammars oddity (I'm not good enough to do the best correction).
I have added some sentences in the new scene in chapter 2.
And I've corrected a lot of mom not surrounded by []...

StannyStanny, if you want to use my mod to increase the subscribers number on Patreon, you can for free.

Extract to [somewhere on your disk]\LivingwithVicky-0.5-pc and overwrite old files. (As usual, modified files have backup provided)

If you want to help me improving this game, send me your ideas.

Enjoy this nice game
I'm getting a crash with this added. Don't know if it's only on my end or not, so maybe something to look into

joelurmel

Nov 3, 2022
I'm getting a crash with this added. Don't know if it's only on my end or not, so maybe something to look into
Me too. I deleted everything and downloaded it again and threw away this addendum.
Even StannyStanny have accepted this mod...
Maybe you have to recheck what you have done.
You have to extract the mod to [somewhere on your disk\LivingwithVicky-0.5-pc and not in [somewhere on your disk\LivingwithVicky-0.5-pc\game

Reactions: cooties69

cooties69

Jul 3, 2022
I don't know why, but the intro of this game always makes me think of the intro to the movie Laserblast (as seen on MST3K), after the initial alien stuff. And that's not a complaint, just something funny to me.

Reactions: Senor Smut
3.50 star(s) 20 Votes