Recommending Home of Incest

5.00 star(s) 20 Votes

What kind of main incest relationships do you like the most?

• Total voters

0le

Apr 30, 2018
Would be interesting to see if the games made content follow the votes or if there is a difference.

ABQ-NEW

Jun 9, 2023
The game Misfits [Part 3 v24.1] [Slow Burn Games] is finished and apparently it has an incest tag although I don't know what type of incest is in it. I asked in the game's thread but no one answered me.
https://f95zone.to/threads/misfits-part-3-v24-1-slow-burn-games.108046/

I could play to find out but because of some negative comments I wasn't excited.
if I remember correctly... the MC has a mom who got introduced later in the game.
i haven't played the later version and the version I played was probably a year ago so I don't know if the mom was sexually involved.

Reactions: Anarchy2000

Anarchy2000

Feb 12, 2023
if I remember correctly... the MC has a mom who got introduced later in the game.
i haven't played the later version and the version I played was probably a year ago so I don't know if the mom was sexually involved.
If the mother is sexually involved with the mc maybe I'll give it a chance, if it's just a sister or another relative I'll still have no desire to play

THE KILLER 13

Sep 13, 2022
The game Misfits [Part 3 v24.1] [Slow Burn Games] is finished and apparently it has an incest tag although I don't know what type of incest is in it. I asked in the game's thread but no one answered me.

I could play to find out but because of some negative comments I wasn't excited.
I've asked about 10 times:LUL: in the thread and have always been ignored. Incest has several ramifications, I think developers should specify the types of incest included in their games (or those that will be included in the future).

Dec 3, 2020
Heya guys, coming back for more recommendations since you guys gave me some real bangers last time (pun intended). Bit more broad this run:

I'll be honest, mostly just looking to hear your favorite milf games. I know this is an incest thread but if you want to sneak non-incest milf games in I won't mind, lol. Incest is preferred though of course, mother/son is best but aunt/nephew grandma/grandson works too. Strong preference for complete or content juicy games, but I mean we all know how rare that is so don't stress it.

Would prefer MC to be mostly visually absent or on the younger side; they don't have to be shota-esque games like Summer/Winter Memories, Town of Passion, Summertime Saga etc even though those don't bother me either, it's just for understandable reasons a lot of these games feature son MCs who look as if they could just as easily be as old as their mother lol.

As always, thank you. I've plunged the lists before but it's hard to get a good read on some of these games and I've dismissed some of the games you all suggested that I ended up really liking while playing others I really disliked, so yeah, hate being 'lazy' like this but man that list on the first page is long.
I love milfs and especially M/S so here's some favorites in no particular order. Edit: Removed the ones you've already tried:
Inner Demons
Ravenous
Come Home
Milfs of Sunville
True Bond
Gates Motel
Demon Boy
Mirror Mine
The Golden Boy
Living with Vicky

Wicked Paradise
Crazy Son (no longer available on this site but available "elsewhere")

Not technically M/S but I like to pretend lol:
Halfway House
Godson
That should keep you busy for awhile. I'm also open to more M/S recommendations is anyone has them.

Last edited:

Bloodguard

Engaged Member
Feb 20, 2021

A thread search seems to indicate there is no real incest in it, other than a handy between Niece/Uncle. There is unavoidable NTR, so I will not be tryin it out myself, but it looks like it's :poop:

Jan 3, 2021
I love milfs and especially M/S so here's some favorites in no particular order. Edit: Removed the ones you've already tried:
Inner Demons
Ravenous
Come Home
Milfs of Sunville
True Bond
Gates Motel
Demon Boy
Mirror Mine
The Golden Boy
Living with Vicky

Wicked Paradise
Crazy Son (no longer available on this site but available "elsewhere")

Not technically M/S but I like to pretend lol:
Halfway House
Godson
That should keep you busy for awhile. I'm also open to more M/S recommendations is anyone has them.
Crazy Son

Thanks for bringing that to my awareness. The MILF looks like one of the Jackerman MILFs :eek:

Do you know where I can follow its development?

CaballeroOne

May 18, 2018
Ok, I've read the "hottest mommys" conversation over here.
Thanks for the heads up, really.

I'm a biG, bIG, BIG fan of the "sister" kink. So, I would like to receive recommendations about nice and hot sistahs.
My fav list [in no order of personal preference]:

Sarah [Lil' sistah: LS] - Shut Up and Dance
Asuka [Big sistah: BS] - My Hentai Fantasy
Iris [LS] - The Sinful Delicacies
Lucy [LS] - Hail to the King
Jennifer [BS] - Simmulation 69
Liora [LS] - Apocalust
Alyssa [LS] - The Lust City
Brenna [BS] - Power Vaccum
Sarah [BS] - Making a Mark
Hailey [BS] - Lustyverse: Passion on display
Phoebe [LS] - Project Atmosphere
Milena [BS] - Wizard Adventures
Amanda [BS] - Milfania
Aiko [LS] - The Shrink
Elsa [BS] - Attack on Survey Corps

...and, but of course, these five fucking "hottest sistahs" Legends!
Jessica [BS] - Echoes of Lust (aka The Lust Theory]
Caroline [BS] - Milfy City
Mia [BS] - Summer w/Mia - Returning to Mia
Samantha [BS] - FILF
Isabel [BS] - Midnight Paradise

Thanks for reading and Happy New Year!

Last edited:

Nulldev

Nov 28, 2017
Ok, I've read the "hottest mommys" conversation over here.
Thanks for the heads up, really.

I'm a biG, bIG, BIG fan of the "sister" kink. So, I would like to receive recommendations about nice and hot sistahs.
My fav list [in no order of personal preference]:

Sarah [Lil' sistah: LS] - Shut Up and Dance
Asuka [Big sistah: BS] - My Hentai Fantasy
Iris [LS] - The Sinful Delicacies
Lucy [LS] - Hail to the King
Jennifer [BS] - Simmulation 69
Liora [LS] - Apocalust
Alyssa [LS] - The Lust City
Brenna [BS] - Power Vaccum
Sarah [BS] - Making a Mark
Hailey [BS] - Lustyverse: Passion on display
Phoebe [LS] - Project Atmosphere
Milena [BS] - Wizard Adventures
Stacy [BS] - Milfania
Aiko [LS] - The Shrink
Elsa [BS] - Attack on Survey Corps

...and, but of course, these five fucking "hottest sistahs" Legends!
Jessica [BS] - Echoes of Lust (aka The Lust Theory]
Caroline [BS] - Milfy City
Mia [BS] - Summer w/Mia - Returning to Mia
Samantha [BS] - FILF
Isabel [BS] - Midnight Paradise

Thanks for reading and Happy New Year!
No Sara from Milfy City????
No Rose from Midnight Paradise??

Tracy [BS] from Dreams of Desire
Cassandra [BS] from The Tyrant
My Sister & I (Little Sister Dating Simulator)
Kat [LS] from Red Lucy
Emi [LS] from Emi - New Beginning
Both :) [LS,BS] from Guilty Pleasure

• Red Heart
Reactions: CaballeroOne
Jan 3, 2021
Given the preview images, I would assume it has something to do with the age and/or young appearance of the son (I assume he's the protagonist of this story).
Yeah, kinda hypocritical too, considering there's plenty of other games allowed in here with very obvious stealth underage (dev say they are over 18 to cover up) characters in them, but whatever, thanks for the links.

Voruy

Nov 19, 2023
guys please i really want to play a game like Mirror Mine, i've tried A Ghostly Desire which is good but not like MM.

Please do you have title? Its a pain to wait a new update from Mirror Mine..

5.00 star(s) 20 Votes