Recommending Home of Incest

5.00 star(s) 20 Votes

What kind of main incest relationships do you like the most?

• Total voters

Mr.Blackwell

Dec 27, 2019
Sorry if this question doesn't belong here but I notice that there's "dilf and milf" tags but still no "gilf" tag or "granny" tags why is that?There is games on here that have grannies or gilfs in them.

skrusher

May 11, 2019

THE KILLER 13

Sep 13, 2022
Goodbye Eternity has a mod that made the mother and sister blood-related. So the tag should be foster M/S B/S MOD: true M/S B/S
In fact, the developer himself mentioned to me in one of his answers that the original idea for the game was for them to really be a family with blood ties. And the only reason he didn't pursue this idea was because of Patreon.

Kai Andersen

May 1, 2018
Friends, a new game “Sins Of Night” from the developer MakinWaves has been released. The game is about vampires, but there is an “incest” tag. Family relationships can be established at the beginning of the game. M/S, B/S ratios are assumed. The models of the main characters of the game look sporty, and have already been in other games, or let's say, very similar. https://f95zone.to/threads/sins-of-night-release-1-makinwaves.185968/

HanakeJao

Feb 21, 2019
Recommend games where there is a little boy (shota), or a schoolboy, who has sexual relations with women his age or adult women. Please do not send me searching by tag, there are practically no updates in that section. I've played almost all the games with this tag, but I hope someone can help me find something new.

skrusher

May 11, 2019
In fact, the developer himself mentioned to me in one of his answers that the original idea for the game was for them to really be a family with blood ties. And the only reason he didn't pursue this idea was because of Patreon.
I didn't know but the mod is made by the dev or by a fan? I took a look at the i-patch and since there are so many changes in the game's dialogues, not only relationships but whole phrases, I assumed it was fan-made.

THE KILLER 13

Sep 13, 2022
I didn't know but the mod is made by the dev or by a fan? I took a look at the i-patch and since there are so many changes in the game's dialogues, not only relationships but whole phrases, I assumed it was fan-made.
apparently it was made by a fan. but it may have been ordered by the dev, who knows...

skrusher

May 11, 2019
Which mod are you guys talking about ?
The one listed in the OP of Goodbye Eternity?
But there are just two rpyc files, that's it?
That one, but the files rewrite a lot of dialogue. This is one of the reasons I think it could be fan-made. The other one is that the user who posted it makes fan-made mods for other games too.

Last edited:

simple_human

Dec 2, 2018
apparently it was made by a fan. but it may have been ordered by the dev, who knows...
I did it on my own, no one asked me to. I just liked the visuals. The whole theme with stepcest, adopted, foster and other crap to bypass Patreon is pissing me off, so I decided to make a patch.

THE KILLER 13 if you're communicating with a dev and he said he wanted "true inc" then ask him to write a script with less specific of their relationship. Because when to almost everyone mc says "she's not my real mother" or "she's not my real sister" or something similar, so when you change the 5th phrase like that, it's a little tiring. (I know it's unlikely, but maybe he'll listen)

I just want to share a bit about the difficulties I've faced, let's say, pour my heart out
There were three big scenes that I had to change a lot. 1 when mc told Asami about being abandoned by his father and Yasuka let him to live with her., 2 when Yasuka told mc how she got pregnant and was abandoned, 3 when Noriko told him about her childhood at the bus stop. And, oh boy, I had to put some effort into it. I had to figure out how to properly change these dialogs so that they didn't diverge from the plot, and there were no plot holes. I think these scenes could have been written a bit more vaguely.

Last edited:

THE KILLER 13

Sep 13, 2022
I did it on my own, no one asked me to. I just liked the visuals. The whole theme with stepcest, adopted, foster and other crap to bypass Patreon pisses me off, so I decided to make a patch.

THE KILLER 13 if you're communicating with a dev and he said he wanted "true inc" then ask him to write a script with less specific of their relationship. Because when to almost everyone mc says "she's not my real mother" or "she's not my real sister" or something similar, so when you change the 5th phrase like that, it's a little tiring. (I know it's unlikely, but maybe he'll listen)

I just want to share a bit about the difficulties I've faced, let's say, pour my heart out
There were three big scenes that I had to change a lot. 1 when mc told Asami about being abandoned by his father and Yasuka let him to live with her., 2 when Yasuka told mc how she got pregnant and was abandoned, 3 when Noriko told him about her childhood at the bus stop. And, oh boy, I had to put some effort into it. I had to figure out how to properly change these dialogs so that they didn't diverge from the plot, and there were no plot holes. I think these scenes could have been written a bit more vaguely.
I tried to contact him a few times after that but it was in vain, I think I was a little rude to him calling him a Patreon sellout...

Your suggestion is great but it will have to be another user, someone other than me to try to talk to him

Jan 3, 2021
Anybody got a working download link for classic?

Looking for that exact version, which is the original with dialogue.

Nvm, found one.

Last edited:

omenthirteen

Jun 23, 2021
I did it on my own, no one asked me to. I just liked the visuals. The whole theme with stepcest, adopted, foster and other crap to bypass Patreon pisses me off, so I decided to make a patch.

Doing God's work my friend. Appreciate it.

I tried to contact him a few times after that but it was in vain, I think I was a little rude to him calling him a Patreon sellout...

Your suggestion is great but it will have to be another user, someone other than me to try to talk to him
Nothing rude about calling a sellout a sellout

5.00 star(s) 20 Votes