Recommending Home of Incest

5.00 star(s) 20 Votes

What kind of main incest relationships do you like the most?

• Total voters

skrusher

May 11, 2019
Speaking of abandoned games, The Assistant is not abandoned.

This is from the dev. They're going to release the game on Steam and they're remaking some of the characters, which is taking a while.

The game is not abandoned, but adapting all the renders and animations of Sarah, Lisa and Piper is hard work. I hope to have an update for January.

Nulldev

Nov 28, 2017
It will probably die again like most other comebacks.
Don't hit me with them negative waves so early in the morning. Think the game will be there and it will be there. It's a mother, beautiful game, and it's gonna be there. Ok?

PinkDaizy

May 6, 2023
Hello guys i'm desperately trying to find a game like Mirror Mine or something similar, the son living with his mom alone the dad's away.
Hopefully my memory is correct on these, but I think these qualify:

Adverse Effects (you need to enter the correct relationship in-game)
Milky Touch (you need to enter the correct relationships in-game, can be confusing how to do that correctly)
The Wish (does NOT need a patch - having a landlady at the start of the game is normal)

Bloodguard

Engaged Member
Feb 20, 2021
Speaking of abandoned games, The Assistant is not abandoned.

This is from the dev. They're going to release the game on Steam and they're remaking some of the characters, which is taking a while.
First season of that is already on Steam. At least I'm pretty sure they are the same game.

skrusher

May 11, 2019
First season of that is already on Steam. At least I'm pretty sure they are the same game.
You're right. I didn't check the OP only searched the thread to know what was going on. The dev is working on season 2 now and changed some models for the Steam release in June.

Witcher9043

May 6, 2020
Sorry to bother , do you know a game in which the mom touches her son's ABS, he gets hard and she grabs his dick on accident, the other woman (therapist I think) was also there

ljabc

Oct 25, 2021
mother load looks very promising,why abandoned?There are significant moral issues with Ero, so there is no expectation for him

skrusher

May 11, 2019
Guys which abandoned game do you wish to see back to life next? For me it's Come Inside;)
I started playing AVN quite recently and some very interesting games, like Come Inside, Love and Submission, Fall Fable, Primal Instinct, High Life, and The Tyrant were already dead. I wish they were still alive.

But among those I've played, the ones I wish to see back to life are Heir Apparent (still the most realistic-looking game here), Oopsy Daisy, Demon Boy, Measuring My Cum and The Blackout.

Aug 18, 2022
521 My New Family true M/S B/S A/NP FC/MC GM/GS Completed | RenPy
Okay, so considering my last post, I figured it was better to ask before I got too deep in. Installed patch, just started, and it's saying the girls are my mother's daughters from her second marriage, so shouldn't they be half not true?

Without spoiling anything (thank you), could someone just let me know whether the entry is wrong or I just need to keep playing to find out?

Thank you.

Edit: Gah, no quick save! Why? WHYYYY?!?

Mario4don

Your Mother's Lover
Donor
Dec 16, 2018
Okay, so considering my last post, I figured it was better to ask before I got too deep in. Installed patch, just started, and it's saying the girls are my mother's daughters from her second marriage, so shouldn't they be half not true?

Without spoiling anything (thank you), could someone just let me know whether the entry is wrong or I just need to keep playing to find out?

Thank you.

Edit: Gah, no quick save! Why? WHYYYY?!?
Yes you are right that MC has 3 sisters in this game and each of them is formally his half sister because Sandra and Lucy have the same mother as MC but a different father, and Alice has a different mother but the same father as MC so tags in this game they should look like this if we are to be precise.

521 My New Family true M/S A/NP FC/MC GM/GS half B/S Completed | RenPy

5.00 star(s) 20 Votes