Recommending Home of Incest

5.00 star(s) 20 Votes

What kind of main incest relationships do you like the most?

• Total voters

Qwertyjerk666

Feb 9, 2023
I started playing AVN quite recently and some very interesting games, like Come Inside, Love and Submission, Fall Fable, Primal Instinct, High Life, and The Tyrant were already dead. I wish they were still alive.

But among those I've played, the ones I wish to see back to life are Heir Apparent (still the most realistic-looking game here), Oopsy Daisy, Demon Boy, Measuring My Cum and The Blackout.
Heir Apparent and Oopsy Daisy for sure. They were so good.

Reactions: nln0

RYOUSC

Jan 11, 2021
Yes you are right that MC has 3 sisters in this game and each of them is formally his half sister because Sandra and Lucy have the same mother as MC but a different father, and Alice has a different mother but the same father as MC so tags in this game they should look like this if we are to be precise.
Excuse me for hijacking this to ask. How does the Dev handle the game later half? I stopped playing at some point because I found the dirty talk of this game quite tame for an incest game. Like, Sandra and MC act more like a non-blood-related pairing or like a regular lovey-dovey couple. Which tbf to the Dev, it makes sense, I guess? MC had never been in her life before. Still not my cup of tea, so I dropped it.

Recently started playing Dev's new game, My New Memory, and I like that one a lot more. Not because the art style, but simply because the dirty talks are on point.

So, I can't help but wondering if I dropped My New Family too soon. Since now I know the Dev can definitely write the naughty incest talk.

Uthuriel

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 26, 2021
Edit: Gah, no quick save! Why? WHYYYY?!?
1702918166984.png

Are you blind or something?

Excuse me for hijacking this to ask. How does the Dev handle the game later half? I stopped playing at some point because I found the dirty talk of this game quite tame for an incest game. Like, Sandra and MC act more like a non-blood-related pairing or like a regular lovey-dovey couple. Which tbf to the Dev, it makes sense, I guess? MC had never been in her life before. Still not my cup of tea, so I dropped it.

Recently started playing Dev's new game, My New Memory, and I like that one a lot more. Not because the art style, but simply because the dirty talks are on point.

So, I can't help but wondering if I dropped My New Family too soon. Since now I know the Dev can definitely write the naughty incest talk.
Dirty talk gets better later in the game.

Reactions: RYOUSC

Bloodguard

Engaged Member
Feb 20, 2021
So, I can't help but wondering if I dropped My New Family too soon. Since now I know the Dev can definitely write the naughty incest talk
Maybe a little better? MNF is pretty famous as the most vanilla incest game ever made. I enjoyed it at first, but stopped playing after a while as well, because it just got so boring. No real conflict, MC is a God among men for no real reason, and no sound in the lewd scenes. Honey Select should always have sound in the lewds or they get boring pretty fast. Felt same way about Harem Hotel. Boring lewds and too much politics. :devilish:

Aug 18, 2022
A while ago I wrote a small, generic mod that you should be able to drop into the "game" folder of any renpy game and it will enable F5 for quicksave and F9 for quickload:

https://f95zone.to/threads/my-cute-roommate-v1-6-1-ex-beta-astaros3d.5405/post-11786528
You sir, madam, or other, deserve a medal. A small one, maybe made of bronze, but a medal still!

Are you blind or something?
A quick save is a save that can be created with a single key press or button click. Just having a save spot marked "Quick saves" doesn't mean anything if there's no mechanism.

• Red Heart
Reactions: PinkDaizy

skrusher

May 11, 2019
You sir, madam, or other, deserve a medal. A small one, maybe made of bronze, but a medal still!

A quick save is a save that can be created with a single key press or button click. Just having a save spot marked "Quick saves" doesn't mean anything if there's no mechanism.
You can enable the button "quick save" in the quick menu with Toggle Quick Menu. As for the key, F5 in this case, is a Renpy's feature, but I don't know why the vast majority of developers don't enable it. I always had to use Unren, which does the same as PinkDaizy's mod.

5.00 star(s) 20 Votes