Recommending Home of Incest

5.00 star(s) 20 Votes

What kind of main incest relationships do you like the most?

• Total voters
Aug 18, 2022
Was hoping for some suggestions of stuff to play.

Looking for an incest game with some decent plot like Sisterly Lust or Sixteen Years Later!, preferably with a soft domination of a goth/emo type female relative (something along the lines of Bella is SL). Art isn't a major factor, but I'd prefer it not to be hideous, and bonus points for pregnancy, big breasts, and/or lactation.

I'm willing to pay money if they're high quality, so that's not a barrier.

Thanks!

Bloodguard

Engaged Member
Feb 20, 2021
Just finished this game, and unless there's some secret I missed, both M/S and B/S were step and there's no cousin.

The page does list an incest patch, which I haven't tried yet, so maybe that's why?

(That being said, I still very much enjoyed it, for anyone curious.)
That's why. The patch makes everyone blood related as they should be. ;)

skrusher

May 11, 2019
Just finished this game, and unless there's some secret I missed, both M/S and B/S were step and there's no cousin.

The page does list an incest patch, which I haven't tried yet, so maybe that's why?

(That being said, I still very much enjoyed it, for anyone curious.)
Basically, every incest game needs a patch since Patreon forbids incest.

Mario4don

Your Mother's Lover
Donor
Dec 16, 2018
:unsure: Well there are also some games that sometimes do not require additional incest patch because they are already patched and such games are leaked or shared not from patreon but from subscribestar, and sometimes we also have incest games where you simply set relationship at the start of the game between MC and this NPCs who should be related to him.

Reactions: Bloodguard

skrusher

May 11, 2019
I'm really sorry for misleading you about the cousin. I hope you didn't waste your time seeking her :)
The game has a patch that activates true incest relationships. And FC/MC tag was probably for the unpatched version. Since the true incest has a higher ground in this thread and the patch is official, I will remove the FC/MC tag. Thank you for reporting it :)
You didn't mislead anyone about the FC/MC tag since it's present in the game. There's no need to remove it.

Aug 18, 2022
Huh, I didn't know that.

Wish I'd seen there was a patch, would have probably enjoyed it more that way. I saw it on the list and spent the entire gaming wondering when the secret reveal about their family would happen. Le sigh.

JGNeon

Feb 24, 2021
And for most of these, the patch consists of setting a single flag/variable that enables the "true, taboo story" elements.

In the case of Once in a Lifetime, I took the time to decompile the patch file for it, and without going into more technical details, it essentially boiled down to a single line of code that said "incest is enabled" (more or less).

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

5.00 star(s) 20 Votes