Recommending Home of Incest

5.00 star(s) 20 Votes

What kind of main incest relationships do you like the most?

• Total voters

Benn Swagger

Aug 26, 2016
I played with the patch and everything was beautiful and nice until this very moment, when he says this line completely out of his ass. Idk, maybe it was a bug or something else.
16 Years Later!'s dialogs design for step or adoption relationship.
So the patch need to replace specific dialog, than the usual only swap Landlord/Landlady & Tenant to Father/Mother & Son/Daughter. Either the patch author missed it and need report correction, or the patch not yet updated to latest version when you playing it.

It's different from Landlord & Tenant, where the original game dialog design for i-content.
For example "But you're my Tenant, it's wrong".

Here are the example inside inc patch.rpy that the dialog was design for inc M/S.

t1 = t1.replace("tenant", "son")
t1 = t1.replace("landlady", "mother")

The size of these games patches around 1~3 KB.

I check 16 Years Later!'s patch script, it's complex and changing a lot of original game dialogs. The size are 2 MB. That's a lot of dialogs changes/replacement.

CaballeroOne

May 18, 2018
Hello fellas! One question: why the game "Corrupted Kingdoms" [CK] has the "incest" tag?
I don't see this game on the main list, and that's why I don't know if it's worth downloading. Any help, please? Thanks in advance!

Reactions: VirtualKombat
Mar 26, 2022
Hello fellas! One question: why the game "Corrupted Kingdoms" [CK] has the "incest" tag?
I don't see this game on the main list, and that's why I don't know if it's worth downloading. Any help, please? Thanks in advance!
This game has "incest" in a similar form to, for example: On the Prairie, that is:MC isn't related to anyone or even adopted, but he says "auntie" to his mother's friend, so by the (stup...funny) standards here, that qualifies for the incest tag. Puting aside this, overall this game is not bad actually.

Uthuriel

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 26, 2021
This game has "incest" in a similar form to, for example: On the Prairie, that is:MC isn't related to anyone or even adopted, but he says "auntie" to his mother's friend, so by the (stup...funny) standards here, that qualifies for the incest tag. Puting aside this, overall this game is not bad actually.
That's literally not incest. Calling a woman Auntie just because she is a friend of my mom doesn't make her related to me in anyway.
Fucking a prostitute and telling her to call me Daddy during sex doesn't make me her father either...

It has the tag because the mods here don't give a shit... there are so many games on this website that are either mis-tagged or missing tags... it just shows how lazy they are...

VirtualKombat

Aug 20, 2021
Is not incest, doesn't matter that some people want to twist the reality.
Same with "Bang City" doesn't feel incest at all. The mod that some user make doesn't even work well in the context of the story and that game is not even tagged as MOD here.

I've been thinking for some time to make a list or a simple excel with a small description for each game I play so people know what the games actually have in terms of incest. Amount of content, how much focus on the topic there are in it, etc.
Because the amount of games that actually have incest as their main focus are only a few (or at least that's what I've noticed)

Last edited:

THE KILLER 13

Sep 13, 2022
Is not incest, doesn't matter that some people want to twist the reality.
Same with "Bang City" doesn't feel incest at all. The mod that some user make doesn't even work well in the context of the story and that game is not even tagged as MOD here.

I've been thinking for some time to make a list or a simple excel with a small description for each game I play so people know what the games actually have in terms of incest. Amount of content, how much focus on the topic there are in it, etc.
Because the amount of games that actually have incest as their main focus are only a few (or at least that's what I've noticed)
About Corrupted Kingdoms I even agree with you, however in the game Bang City the developer included the incest tag, now whether the patch works properly I don't know...

Anarchy2000

Feb 12, 2023
About Corrupted Kingdoms I even agree with you, however in the game Bang City the developer included the incest tag, now whether the patch works properly I don't know...
Even On the Prairie and Corrupted Kingdoms do not have the incest tag, the same cannot be said for Bang City

creeperawmann

Mar 5, 2020
What is a M/S game that has sex that involves the mom being overly caring for her son if that makes sense? Like worried about his lack of success with women so she tries to show him what women are like and it starts escalating etc, think like in Summertime Saga with Erik and his mom(Mrs. Johnson)

Uthuriel

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 26, 2021
What is a M/S game that has sex that involves the mom being overly caring for her son if that makes sense? Like worried about his lack of success with women so she tries to show him what women are like and it starts escalating etc, think like in Summertime Saga with Erik and his mom(Mrs. Johnson)
Maybe you can find something here.

Reactions: tommyjohne

CaballeroOne

May 18, 2018
There is a new game “The Voyage Above” from the developer thejellyfish. There is an "incest" tag, implied M/S, B/S relationships. Family relationships are set at the beginning of the game. Playing time is 5 minutes, the image is 2D, probably not everyone will like it. https://f95zone.to/threads/the-voyage-above-v0-1-thejellyfish.159445/
About "The Voyage Above": Well, in my humble opinion, the sister is hot as fuck. I like the premise: postapocalyptic world, the remaining Human beings live at the bottom of the sea. The MC wants to find out what is on the surface, for which he begins to prepare his adventure. His sister will probably be something like his lieutenant or his advisor.

5.00 star(s) 20 Votes