Recommending Home of Incest

5.00 star(s) 20 Votes

What kind of main incest relationships do you like the most?

• Total voters
Oct 4, 2017
Are there any games that have MMF threesomes or at least multiple male members separately fucking a female member of the family? I've played a shit-load of these games but I feel like I've only ever seen a M/F couple or a male MC with female harem. Summer Story is close but boy is that a slow burn.

indigis

May 8, 2018
Has their English improved? Monkey Business was fun, but sometimes I couldn't decipher what the characters were trying to say.
Pretty sure the script of his games are done in Russian and auto-translated from that. Don't think he translates it to English himself

dencrypt

Feb 15, 2020
Are there any games that have MMF threesomes or at least multiple male members separately fucking a female member of the family? I've played a shit-load of these games but I feel like I've only ever seen a M/F couple or a male MC with female harem. Summer Story is close but boy is that a slow burn.
Yeah that is a rarity. The Tyrant comes to mind but it has been abandoned for some years now. (Still good though with SAZ-mod). I think Desert Stalker might have some close to that.

Reactions: TOMPThrowaway8

Bloodguard

Engaged Member
Feb 20, 2021
Those are pretty rare, as folks who enjoy incest fetish tend to steer clear of NTR. We are a pretty territorial bunch for the most part. ;)

Fappable One

May 14, 2020
Good news everyone Last Hope got its latest update and is now marked Completed :PogChamp:
In terms of a full blown Unreal Engine game this may be the first ever game here that's complete. Game's been out since 2019. Quite an amazing feat (y)
Definitely one of the best UE games here. Still blown away the whole thing's less than 3gb to download
(if I'm incorrect I'll edit my post and add cross lines :HideThePain:)

Last edited:

JGNeon

Feb 24, 2021
Good news everyone Last Hope got its latest update and is now marked Completed :PogChamp:
In terms of a full blown Unreal Engine game this may be the first ever game here that's complete. Game's been out since 2019. Quite an amazing feat (y)
Definitely one of the best UE games here. Still blown away the whole thing's less than 3gb to download
(if I'm incorrect I'll edit my post and add cross lines :HideThePain:)
Technically correct, since filtering the "latest updates" with tag: incest, engine: Unreal, and status: completed comes up with just two results.
1700758792599.png
Only Last Hope is on this list, though. I'm not sure the other one qualifies properly; I tried digging into the thread (since this was a sequel, and the first part didn't have the incest tag), but the question of "what type of incest content" only had the single reply of "play the first one" to get the context (more or less, I'm paraphrasing here). Also, as I understood it, the MC (you) is the only human involved in sexy times, but I can't be bothered to download and play it at the moment (I have other games screaming for my attention).

Fappable One

May 14, 2020
Technically correct, since filtering the "latest updates" with tag: incest, engine: Unreal, and status: completed comes up with just two results.
View attachment 3112064
Only Last Hope is on this list, though. I'm not sure the other one qualifies properly; I tried digging into the thread (since this was a sequel, and the first part didn't have the incest tag), but the question of "what type of incest content" only had the single reply of "play the first one" to get the context (more or less, I'm paraphrasing here). Also, as I understood it, the MC (you) is the only human involved in sexy times, but I can't be bothered to download and play it at the moment (I have other games screaming for my attention).
Ah ok. Yes it appears I was slightly off :HideThePain:
Blue is Better 2 looks to be the first one. Ironically was also marked complete just a few days ago. What an interesting month :cool:

Fappable One

May 14, 2020
Last Hope is still the first game on this thread's list made with Unreal that has been completed, though. :cool:
Well I'll be damned. You are correct. It's not listed here. Hahh...:oops:
Not sure what kind of IC content Bib2 has (if at all, even though the tag's there) :unsure:
Anyways, good chat :cool:

Reactions: JGNeon

frozted

Jan 28, 2018
finally some new father daughter.I think i have played almost evrything on this type of incest and there arent a lot of choices like M/S for example
Yeah, father daughter is definitely the hottest to me, but there is so little of it. I really like the one I linked so far.

Reactions: RYOUSC
5.00 star(s) 20 Votes