Recommending Home of Incest

5.00 star(s) 20 Votes

What kind of main incest relationships do you like the most?

• Total voters

Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018
Yes, it does. I've just played. The MC has vaginal sex with Kendra, his aunt, and Chloe in a pub restroom.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
well, my bad then, i stand corrected:HideThePain:
cant say im regular in that game...though i doubt anyone is, considering frequency of its updates and "huge" content:BootyTime:

Reactions: Mario4don

Bloodguard

Engaged Member
Feb 20, 2021
Come home is not really incest M/S and B/S but you can change the relationship to anything you want.
You can't change the relationship. There is no incest patch or relationship toggle for that one. You can only change what you call each other. Titles do not qualify as incest. I still like the game though. ;)

• Angry
Reactions: 8InchesAndCounting

Mr.Blackwell

Dec 27, 2019
You can't change the relationship. There is no incest patch or relationship toggle for that one. You can only change what you call each other. Titles do not qualify as incest. I still like the game though. ;)
That's true,sorry it been a while since I played it or started a new game,but that's why I said it's not a incest game.

Reactions: Bloodguard

Benn Swagger

Aug 26, 2016
-= November Report Recap =-

>Update Content<

Betrayed Completed
My New Family Completed
The Manor true M/S B/S GM/GS
Adverse Effects true M/S Completed
King's New Life true M/S B/S GM/GS step M/S
The Synthetic -???- M/S
Flowers true B/S A/N
Between Salvation and Abyss -???- A/NP GM/GS
The Higher Society Illustrated adopted F/D other true S/S
Mom in Check -???- M/S M/D B/S
Hot Sand of Antarctica -???- F/D
Eon true B/S F/D M/S U/NC
Last Hope Completed
Apocalust true A/NP

>New Entry<

PurityOfBlood -???- M/S B/S | RenPy
Fighting for Love -???- M/S B/S | RenPy
My Sweet Home -???- M/S | RenPy
Imperial Chronicles -???- -???- | RenPy
The Sinful City Fight For Love -???- F/D | RenPy
Undying Will true M/S B/S | RenPy
On the Prairie true A/N MC/FC | RenPy

-= Note =-
People, please ... when reporting, follow the instruction first and avoid mistake.

Format = TITLE(+link) , Family-Relation , Kink-type(+normal or gold color) , (if the game finish) Complete status

Example = Monkey Business true M/S B/S Completed

If your reporting on point, this will help Serjlimonoff a lot.
You can see why there's -???- in the report cap ? ... that because some of you didn't reporting right. You don't work for us, but help us, help you. Just follow the format that Serjlimonoff do in the first post.

Thanks for this month report guys, appreciated ! ... and keep it coming !

-= How to do Title+Link ? =-
1. Go to the game thread page & right click on #1 (right upper corner of the first post), select Copy Link.
2. When you're reporting the game in here, select the whole title words, then click chain icon in the UI tab that say 'insert link'.
3. In the URL section box, paste the link that you copy-link from the original game thread.
4. Press Insert.
5. Now the title text color turn to red, mean it's clickable.

Last edited:

Benn Swagger

Aug 26, 2016
What's the difference between normal and gold?
Gold mean vaginal penetration.
With example ...
M/S = Player can see this game will have sex content between mother & son, but not happening yet.
M/S = It's been reported that the game have sex penetration between mother & son. It can be Vaginal and/or Anal penetration.

For Lesbian content, any sexual interaction (kissing, petting, rubbing, scissoring, fingering) considered gold.
For sexual act happen in dream and fantasy (daydream), will not considered gold.

Bloodguard

Engaged Member
Feb 20, 2021
Does this game even count as true F/D? If my memory serves me right, at one point while laying on the bed, MC says that they are not his biological daughters.
Pretty sure there is a patch that makes them blood related, but I might be misremembering. I remember I didn't care for the game much when I played it. Too much teasing not enough humping. ;)

• Angry
Reactions: 8InchesAndCounting
Mar 26, 2022
Pretty sure there is a patch that makes them blood related, but I might be misremembering. I remember I didn't care for the game much when I played it. Too much teasing not enough humping. ;)
I played with the patch and everything was beautiful and nice until this very moment, when he says this line completely out of his ass. Idk, maybe it was a bug or something else.

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: Bloodguard
5.00 star(s) 20 Votes