Recommending Home of Incest

5.00 star(s) 20 Votes

What kind of main incest relationships do you like the most?

• Total voters

Mario4don

Your Mother's Lover
Donor
Dec 16, 2018
Question on someone who finished current content of "Thirsty for My Guest." Shouldn't the tags (if any) be [step] [F/D]? The girl is daughter of MCs ex no?
:unsure: Yes she is the daughter of his ex-girlfriend not his ex-wife, so since they were not married she is not even his stepdaughter.
So frankly speaking this game should not even be on this list for that reason, let alone with a tag [true] [F/D] .

Last edited:

RabidSloth

Dec 4, 2018
:unsure: Yes she is the daughter of his ex-girlfriend not his ex-wife, so since they were not married she is not even his stepdaughter.
So frankly speaking this game should not even be on this list for that reason, let alone with a tag [true] [F/D] .
I’ve had my eye on that game for a while but have yet to play it. I’m hoping that someone takes it upon themselves to make an incest path for it whenever the game is finished (if that’s even doable via a rewrite here and there).

horstg

Sep 10, 2020
I’ve had my eye on that game for a while but have yet to play it. I’m hoping that someone takes it upon themselves to make an incest path for it whenever the game is finished (if that’s even doable via a rewrite here and there).
I think there was a patch at some point, hence why it's in this list, but that patch is long out of date...

Reactions: RabidSloth

RabidSloth

Dec 4, 2018
I think there was a patch at some point, hence why it's in this list, but that patch is long out of date...
Yeah I thought I remembered seeing one at one point. The biggest reason I’m holding off though is because it seems like a pretty long game. And I’d just rather be able to play it from start to conclusion. Maybe once it’s complete and the full story is in place someone will embark on an incest rewrite.

Salty Lemon

Jan 20, 2021
One suggestion, I am not sure how feasible it is. An update date in front of each game would make it easier to track the new updates in the game.
Or you can just bookmark all the games you're interested in and check for the updates by yourself. I think it'd be really hard to do what you're suggesting since there are 31 games in the D section alone.

Last edited:
Reactions: Gragy

chasni

Jun 2, 2018
Or you can just bookmark all the games you're interested in and check for the updates by yourself. I think it'd be really hard to do what you're suggesting since there are 31 games in the D section alone.
A lot of effort is already being put in when every relevant scene is being color coded based on the latest update. So, I figured just adding a date after each game to highlight the update status wouldn't be much of an effort. Moreover, my suggestion wasn't to do it retrospectively but for future updates.

Anyways, it was a polite suggestion. So just chill.

dokodesuka

Mar 13, 2020
chasni I think this would work better if done in the Latest Updates page of F95, this way the system automatically handles things and nobody has to maintain the list.
Here's a feature thread for this, it seems to be planned to be added (but do comment in there to show that there's demand for this thing): https://f95zone.to/threads/alert-for-thread-updates.2841

One suggestion, I am not sure how feasible it is. An update date in front of each game would make it easier to track the new updates in the game.
Provided you have links to every game you're interested in (or rather, the thread IDs, a big number that identifies each thread), you can code a Python script and web requests to automate that process: for each thread ID, request the thread page, check the date of the first post and if it's more recent than what you have in a local file or something, tag it as updated.
The first thing that needs to be done is finding the thread links for all games listed in the first post of this thread (something that can also be automated with the help of Google searches through Python, getting the first result).

Reactions: Boldano

MrLakes1579

Mar 1, 2019
can anyone recommend anything like "Sisterly Lust" where the girls in the family are also finding love/lust with each other and not just in conjunction with the MC or specifically just for him. Like where there's actual attraction/affection on the part of the other family members?

Boldano

Nov 16, 2020
can anyone recommend anything like "Sisterly Lust" where the girls in the family are also finding love/lust with each other and not just in conjunction with the MC or specifically just for him. Like where there's actual attraction/affection on the part of the other family members?
Max’s life is a huge sandbox but has a ton of content and some of it is that.

Once in a Lifetime has a tiny bit of it near the halfway and end points.

• Angry
Reactions: Kakato
5.00 star(s) 20 Votes