Recommending Home of Incest

5.00 star(s) 20 Votes

What kind of main incest relationships do you like the most?

• Total voters

Xanado

May 9, 2018
Wow yeah, that is rare. Wish I could help out. Good luck on your quest.

Laitiri

Jul 29, 2020
Great thread and thanks for keeping it up to date.
Nowadays most games have a patch for the genre which makes me so happy.
I wish they would focus more on love, infatuation and excitement than unrelated world building but that is a topic for another thread.

• Red Heart
Reactions: dosrando

Forix

Apr 21, 2017
Thanks for keeping this up to date!

Any recommendation where there is B/S or F/D with corruption with either pregnancy or big corruption (like d/s sharing or pimping, etc). Tyrant was one game I was looking for but kinda got abandoned.

• Love
Reactions: rgnar62

Oni-Zero

Sep 22, 2017
Pongo Delta F/D no idea if it requires patch i installed a walkthrough multi-patch from the get-go
Esteria M/S, B/S no idea if it requires patch Ditto
Lost Girl B/S the developer translated it from his own language but the translation is fairly poor
Carnal Instinct No idea, i haven't played it yet but it has the incest tag
Relative Twins reverse rape me to get pregnant! If i'm caught my life is over C/TS
For Whom The Bell Tolls I have no idea which kind of incest is in the story but there's an incest tag
Parasite Black (prologue) B/S requires patch
Debauchery in Caela Kingdoms B/S, M/S potentially C & A/N you can set what's their relationship

Last edited:

Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018
serjlimonoff you have put a lot effort in this huge list, so a mistake here and there isnt surprising.
one of such mistakes is adding Hillside to this list - it doesnt have SS content planned and there wont be any similar content at all...it would be for the best to remove it, and perhaps check the list for other mistakes of that kind.
if nothing else just to prevent people bumping into games/threads with no actual content they are looking/hoping for.
thanks

Sep 29, 2019
Thx for you work ! i also think your post must be sticky, it is very helpfull. here is my MD list of games, it may have mistakes.

Angelica Origins [M/D]
Corruption [M/D] [B/S] [M/S] [S/S] [A/N] [Cousins]
Cuntswell Academy [M/D]
Dog Days Of Summer [M/D]
Elenas Life [M/D]
Inevitable Relations [M/D] [M/S]
Ordinary day [M/D] [B/S] [M/S]
Ring of Lust [B/S] [M/S] [S/S]
Jessie: Mother's Sins
Sins of her father [M/D]
Summoner's Legacy [M/D]
Sweet Home [M/D]
The Fate Of Irnia [M/D] [M/S]
The Guy in Charge [M/D] [B/S] [M/S]
View of the family [M/D] [B/S] [M/S] [S/S]

? lucky mark [M/D] ?
?? Alison Fall of the Apple [M/D] ??
?? Bright Past [M/D] ??

Lucky Mark [true] [B/S] [Completed] update please.

Has a sister & brother scene. Mark's sister. Nice hot scene with them at the therapist's office.

RabidSloth

Dec 4, 2018
I was looking at Girl House since it's on this list, but the page indicates that there is no incest. Did it have it before this list was made, and later it was removed or something?

Sep 29, 2019
Please put this with a color yellow.

Where It All Began [true] [M/S] [B/S] [A/N] / brother and sisters have a first encounter, with the brother you have 2 paths; both scenes are super hot both sisters performe oral sex to brother (Well brother and sisters help each other boths scenes are superhot). Check this sisters very beautiful(pictures below). This guy needs more support. (y) :love: :cool:

Katie 1.PNG Leia 2.PNG

Olaerro1

Jan 10, 2021
This looks good, what’s the M/S content like at this point?
Please put this with a color yellow.

Where It All Began [true] [M/S] [B/S] [A/N] / brother and sisters have a first encounter, with the brother you have 2 paths; both scenes are super hot both sisters performe oral sex to brother (Well brother and sisters help each other boths scenes are superhot). Check this sisters very beautiful(pictures below). This guy needs more support. (y) :love: :cool:

View attachment 1423921 View attachment 1423922

Sep 29, 2019
Non-existant unfortunately. The Dev started completely remaking the game like a year ago and we haven’t heard a whole lot since then. In the old version there is some B/S content but I can’t remember anything significant for M/S.
------------------------------

He is close to release his New Reworked Chapter 1.

Last edited:

Mario4don

Your Mother's Lover
Donor
Dec 16, 2018
------------------------------

He is close to release his New Reworked Chapter 1.
And that's supposed to be really great news?
This game has practically three years old since the first release and we are waiting for chapter 1 to be released and I don't know whether to laugh about it or rather cry... ;)
But seriously, this is how it always ends when a developer has more than one game he's working on at the same time, it never ends well because then he doesn't pay as much attention to each of these games as he would if he was only working on one game, he finished it and then he started another one, and if he's working on two games at the same time each of them has less content and updates take forever - unfortunately this is the harsh truth and sad reality.

Sep 29, 2019
And that's supposed to be really great news?
This game has practically three years old since the first release and we are waiting for chapter 1 to be released and I don't know whether to laugh about it or rather cry... ;)
But seriously, this is how it always ends when a developer has more than one game he's working on at the same time, it never ends well because then he doesn't pay as much attention to each of these games as he would if he was only working on one game, he finished it and then he started another one, and if he's working on two games at the same time each of them has less content and updates take forever - unfortunately this is the harsh truth and sad reality.
---------------------------

Well its better than nothing I guess. (y) :ROFLMAO:

5.00 star(s) 20 Votes