Recommending Home of Incest

5.00 star(s) 20 Votes

What kind of main incest relationships do you like the most?

• Total voters

roachghost

Sep 6, 2019
Hi, i am looking for games with threesomes(or foursomes) between mom, sister(s) and mc (something like urban demons, snow daze, insexual awakening, etc). thank you for your time.

SilentRunning

Feb 19, 2021
In my opinion the best game on this list is "A Family Venture", but I have not tried all games on this list. What are the best games on this list that could be considered on par with "A Family Venture?" (if any).

Reactions: Coll3drool

Boldano

Nov 16, 2020
Best post on this site. Does anyone have suggestions for games where you can define your relationship with each character at the start of the game, instead of a patch that you can’t adjust?

Last edited:

Dudlbert

Apr 16, 2020
serjlimonoff Hi and thx for the list! Would be great if you would highlight new or additional games in your list so one doesnt have to go from top to bottom again :)

Kind regards

dosrando

Apr 26, 2020
Hi folks, does anyone have any ideas for games that focus solely on an M/S relationship? I mean a game where there are no other love interests at all. A wholesome, romantic M/S story would be my ultimate game. Appreciate any guidance anyone can offer :D

OhWee

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Game Developer
Jun 17, 2017
I was just looking at the tags for The Artifact trilogy...

There is time travel involved, which confuses things, but besides Mom and Son and Brother and Sisters, the MC (Son) has sex with his Aunt, Grandma, and Cousin(s) as well as Mom and his Older and Younger Sister. As to which parts, checking...

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

That's about it. There's also pregnancy involved, which complicates things... for a RPGM game, this trilogy actually isn't too bad, as there are minigames (those annoy me but points for effort) and the walking isn't too overly bad IMHO as minimaps pop up showing you where you need to go fairly often (always maybe?). Plus, you can usually replay the minigames until you 'win'... it's been a whle since I played, though so some of this is from memory. Just started playing Part One again...

My Enthralled crossover comic has a fair amount of incest going on (F/D, B/S, Grandpa/Granddaughter, M/S isn't actually shown, see the 'homaged' game Dreams of Desire for that action,and some multiple partner incest action...) but it's not a game, although it does feature characters from at least five games, four of which are listed in the OP of this thread. Also, I 'incorporated' two characters from one game into a family featured in another game (Katie's Corruption, Milf's Villa). Might be worth a looksee for those that have incest fetishes...

One of my 'homaged' games is Teacher's Pets. AFAIK Father never actually had sex with the daughter in that game (abandoned too soon), but I gave another character, Meghan, a dad for my crossover comic. Since no F/D sex happened afaik, no point adding TP to the list, unless handjobs count... TP is mostly just a big tease at this point. Just wanted to clarify why I mentioned five games r.e. Enthralled...

Last edited:
5.00 star(s) 20 Votes