Recommending Home of Incest

5.00 star(s) 20 Votes

What kind of main incest relationships do you like the most?

• Total voters

DigitalDesire

Sep 16, 2020
Daddy's Little Girls [true] [B/S] [F/D] [U/N]
Patch only adds loli content.
Deadlocked in Time [patch] [M/S] [B/S] [A/N] [Cousins]
To find incest patch u need to press on "show previous version" using link on main game thread page.
Harem Highlander [patch] [M/S] [B/S] [A/N]
Transsexual Stepmom [step] [M/S]
Correction to the tags:
Freeloading Family [modification] [step] [B/S] [A/N]
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
HS Tutor [patch] [M/S] [B/S] [M/D]
Sins of Her Father [true] [M/D] [S/S] [Completed]
You have this game two times in list lol.
Suggestions:
Forbidden Passion also contains [GM/GS] grandmother/grandson so i would like to see new tag.
Talking about
futa/trans content i think it will be easily to identify if you put it in that way:family role and then TS or F.Example:
Transsexual Stepmom [step] [M(TS)/S]
Sins of Her Father [true] [M/D(F)] [S(F)/S(F)]
Or just add TS or F tag it makes less mess :)
I also want to suggest add a new tag family roleplay FRP.It means thats characters can be not releated,but u can have this roleplay in dialogues.Example:
Mother Mix-Up [FRP] [M/S] [Completed]
Deadlocked in Time and Light of my Life also have [M/S] roleplay.

Axel Blaze

Jul 1, 2020
This thread was the main inspiration behind my Ultimate Incest poll and appreciation thread
serjlimonoff definately put lot of effort in this

Check My thread here:

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: MammaMea

DigitalDesire

Sep 16, 2020
Not even added any single game i suggested?Why?I kinda sorted this list added more games and more tags,but since you dont like it,I wont give any more suggestions.

Axel Blaze

Jul 1, 2020
Not even added any single game i suggested?Why?I kinda sorted this list added more games and more tags,but since you dont like it,I wont give any more suggestions.
I Think You are reaching Conclusion very fast.

He may be Busy and dosent seen it yet.
I guess you should wait more

Deleted member 12408

Apr 3, 2017
Sorry. I've been working 12 hours per day and have had 4-5 hours of sleep for the last two weeks and kind of absent-minded right now.

DigitalDesire

Sep 16, 2020
Sorry. I've been working 12 hours per day and have had 4-5 hours of sleep for the last two weeks and kind of absent-minded right now.
OK,cuz u was online couple times and didnt added this,so i thought u dont like it or smth.Anyway i help with this thread.Currently i have 90 games not listed here.Most of them i test myself,but im not a fan of RPGM and HTML and I never check them.So if anyone want to help with the tags to RPGM/HTMl i give you a current list or u have to wait until i compleate full list.
I sorted this list plus added more tags and more games,when it will be done i give a compleate list.Here a few suggestion u can use:
  1. You cold mark games just added to list or any new releases like this: (New)23 Sisters [true] [B/S]
In this way ppl can easily recognize what was added on this week or month for example and then after some time just remove this.
2.If game was updated on this week it also can be marked like this: (Up) 23 Sisters [true] [B/S]
This means that game was updated and need to be checked for potential tag changes or new relationship implemented.Using this ppl could help u with tags if you dont have time to check it.After a week for example u could remove it.
3.You could also add some spoiler with Notes and post some weekly/monthly info what was added,what changed or just simply how many games was added on this week/month,how many tags corrected etc.

Reactions: MammaMea

Garatempus2

Aug 18, 2018
Listing "Stay True, Stay You" seems a bit misleading. It clams m/s and a/n content. Mother has very brief asexual appearence in the game and there are no aunts as far as I know.

Another one I noticed is "Sunshine Love." While the B/S is correctly [true], M/S should be [step]

Last edited:

Frombus

Aug 9, 2020
I see Quickie: A Love Hotel Story on this list but I thought that game didn't actually have incest in it, is that incorrect?

Also Hero's Harem Guild could be added to this list eventually [patch][M/S][B/S][A/N], though there isn't any real sex scenes with them yet, more likely in the next update.

Garatempus2

Aug 18, 2018
I see Quickie: A Love Hotel Story on this list but I thought that game didn't actually have incest in it, is that incorrect?
I think you are correct,
and I wouldn't keep my hopes up for any future content.
Considering that devs want to get their game on Steam, I doubt they would jeopardise this effort by "family friendly" content.

horstg

Sep 10, 2020
Eh, Steam doesn't care. I mean, Sisterly Lust is on there and you don't need a patch.

Oni-Zero

Sep 22, 2017
Doghouse seems to be focused on true M/S or F/D depending on your choice at the start of the game, despite not having incest scenes at least no F/D so far, it does have incest as one of the tags and it doesn't require a patch, at least not yet.
The New Queen true F/D, M/S and B/S, requires an incest patch.

Last edited:
5.00 star(s) 20 Votes