Recommending Home of Incest

5.00 star(s) 20 Votes

What kind of main incest relationships do you like the most?

• Total voters
Mar 5, 2020
I wonder why devs don't produce so much threesome content between mom, son & daughter (of course there are some minor exceptions) :rolleyes::rolleyes:
It seems like there isn't much of this content only because of the sheer number of male MC incest games out there with both mother and sister(s). Incest harem scenes, if they happen, are usually going to come late in games like that... and a fair number of these kind of games either haven't made it to that point yet, or have been abandoned before reaching it. Another annoyance is the incest workaround for Patreon.... it's simpler to only have to patch back in the MC's relationship to his mother and sister. Many of these games leave the mother/daughter relationship as is for Patreon releases, and I guess some devs aren't comfortable trying to sneak "true" incest like that by the watchdogs.

I certainly wish there was more mother/son/daughter stuff... but there's still a fair amount out there. Almost every male MC game on this list with the [M/D] tag has it, plus there's likely a few others that aren't tagged [M/D] yet since most NPC incest tags were added by others after this list was first generated.

Reactions: Peta Jensen

Mario4don

Your Mother's Lover
Donor
Dec 16, 2018
Add 'House party', 'Being a dik'
And where in "Being a DIK" do you supposedly have incest?
Unless you're taking into account all the theories people are trying to make up about who the MC mother was and that one of the girls the MC knows might be his relative, but the reality is that at this point in time there isn't even a percentage of incest anywhere in this game so it's pointless to add this game to the list of games with incest because it doesn't match up in any way with what we currently have in this game.

Reactions: nyatd

-FibaG-

Nov 9, 2018
It's good list even if some games is not on f95 anymore is good for us to search this game somewhere in the internet.
Good information list have here bro continue to do the good work for us.
Incest is love, loli is a pleasure and ntr spicy our lifes lol hahaha

Reactions: Wyrme

Ggwpglhf

Feb 1, 2020
Awesome that you put together this list but would be kinda neat if the games were sorted by other means then having to go through all in an alphabetical order.
Perhaps raghter sorted by ex rpg/html/vn, or something else.
Also current versions could be nice as alot of these were "0.0.1"

Last edited:
Reactions: Notadroidyoulookfor

Ggwpglhf

Feb 1, 2020
Would be nice if you could do it all for us.
I could certainly do that if that's something you want to add to the post as it would be most beneficial to those searching for specific types of games.
It requires no more then opening said game page and checking engine and version. (For my suggestion)
If you're interested let me know, maby you have some other ideas?

Sysonphi

Nov 28, 2019
I could certainly do that if that's something you want to add to the post as it would be most beneficial to those searching for specific types of games.
It requires no more then opening said game page and checking engine and version. (For my suggestion)
If you're interested let me know, maby you have some other ideas?
3D or 2D

Reactions: Ggwpglhf

xps

Apr 15, 2021
Hi!

Im trying to find more games incest that feature younger female domination , female protagonist , male domination , male protagonist ( type characters., so any suggestions would be much appreciated

Reactions: Robert Monotoli
Nov 17, 2018
Good Girl Gone Bad [D/M] [F/D] [Completed]
Stay True Stay You [M/S] [A/N]
Visiting Aunt Sara & My Summer with mom & sis renpy compilation [M/S] [S/B] [A/N] [Completed]
The Tyrant [M/S] [S/B]
Intimate Relation [F/D]
Life with Pleasure [M/S] [S/B] [A/N] [Completed]
Light of my life [F/D]
Unlimited Pleasure [M/S] [S/B] [A/N]
Areas of gray [F/D] [N/U]
Private Community [M/S] [S/B]
Mystwood Manor [M/S] [S/B] [N/N]
Spaced Out [M/S] [S/B] [A/N] [Completed]
The Wish [M/S] [Completed]
Savior [M/S] [S/B]
Kindread Red Burns [M/S] [S/B]