Ren'Py Completed Visiting Aunt Sara / My Summer With Mom & Sis - Unofficial Ren'Py Version [selectivepaperclip]

4.50 star(s) 2 Votes

EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
81009_mswmas.jpg
visitingsara.jpg

Overview

Ports of NLT Media's RPGMaker MV games ( and ) to RenPy.
Follow-up work to
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Updated: 2018-09-01
Game/Creator:
Developer: @selectivepaperclip
Version: Visting Aunt Sara 0.4.5 - My Summer With Mom & Sis 0.4.5
Language: English
Genre:

How to Play:

Console Commands:

Saved games may break in new versions.

Downloads
Visiting Aunt Sara
Windows/Linux - Original Size (248MB)
- - - -
MAC:

My Summer With Mom & Sis
Windows/Linux - Original Size (529MB)
- - - -
MAC (already patched to 0.4.7):

UPDATE 0.4.7 - required for 'my summer':
(extract it in the game directory so it merges with the 'game' subfolder; config.version in the in-game console will report 0.4.7 if you did it right)

Thanks to @goobdoob for the MAC version

Make sure to install the game somewhere with just ASCII characters, like "C:\Games\visiting-aunt-sara" instead of "C:\Users\José\visiting-aunt-sara", otherwise you will get an 'unable to open file' error.

visiting-sara-intro.jpg visiting-sara-changing.jpg visiting-sara-lick.jpg my-summer-intro.jpg my-summer-sis.jpg my-summer-suck.jpg

SEE ALSO:

Please don't ask about android ports.

Last edited:

selectivepaperclip

Modder
Respected User
Donor
Feb 19, 2017
How do you open safe in Aunts room , no interaction given that would enable code to be typed
The option to open the safe only appears when you've used the shovel to dig up the patch of dirt outside containing the note that hints at what the code is.

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: Rickyrick

mhp12

Mar 7, 2018
Hello friend know why does not serve this for tricks game_state.variables.set_value? greetings

selectivepaperclip

Modder
Respected User
Donor
Feb 19, 2017
In My summer with Mom and Sis, I got this error while trying to sleep on the 3rd day
Same for me when trying to go to sleep on day 8 it just crashes
Sorry about that. I didn't see these reports until now, apparently creating a thread doesn't auto-subscribe you to notifications for it.

I think this version will fix the issue, I don't have time right now to test the whole game so I don't know if there's another lingering crash in there.
(extract it so it merges with the 'game' in your my-summer folder; config.version in the in-game console will report 0.4.7 if you did it right)

selectivepaperclip

Modder
Respected User
Donor
Feb 19, 2017
what are you working on next?
I was mostly thinking of doing next, because I thought it would only require a couple more changes. Turns out something about the way it's structured (one 30MB .json file for the main house map!) makes it currently run like shit in my RenPy code so it will take some performance tweaks in addition to other compatibility changes before it's ready.

I'm also working on figuring out how I might get RPGMaker XP/VX/VX ACE versions running in this engine, though that might take some months and still require manual work per-game.

Alternatively, I'm open to suggestions, with the understanding that games written in RPGMaker MV that don't have a lot of custom menus or mechanics will be the easiest.

At some point I'll make a dedicated thread for the tool itself and list the likely candidates for conversion / what problems they still have.

geamoiri

Apr 23, 2017
Sorry about that. I didn't see these reports until now, apparently creating a thread doesn't auto-subscribe you to notifications for it.

I think this version will fix the issue, I don't have time right now to test the whole game so I don't know if there's another lingering crash in there.
(extract it so it merges with the 'game' in your my-summer folder; config.version in the in-game console will report 0.4.7 if you did it right)
Keep up the great job, thanks for the fix.
Do you know what engine the Artifact uses? That would be a good game to work on.

Reactions: sx22 and makcim334

Glew

Jul 1, 2017
Holy shit ..... oh please please the iccration games! I know is old rpgm but I firmly believe in you !!!!!

selectivepaperclip

Modder
Respected User
Donor
Feb 19, 2017
@selectivepaperclip hey man wanted to ask you ,can (or rather is it possible at all ) My New Life be ported to renpy.
It's on my list, but I haven't made a huge amount of progress yet. Generally the more crazy features a game uses (custom UI and animations, etc) the harder it is to make an accurate port, so it's slow going.

4.50 star(s) 2 Votes