Ren'Py Completed Visiting Aunt Sara / My Summer With Mom & Sis - Unofficial Ren'Py Version [selectivepaperclip]

4.50 star(s) 2 Votes

dartis

Oct 15, 2016
It's on my list, but I haven't made a huge amount of progress yet. Generally the more crazy features a game uses (custom UI and animations, etc) the harder it is to make an accurate port, so it's slow going.
If you want, I'd be willing to help change the writing into a more standard form of English.

goobdoob

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Respected User
Dec 17, 2017
Mac links:

My Summer -
Visiting Aunt Sara -

My Summer is patched with the 0.4.7 patch.

Both of these have been very lightly tested. I've launched them and gone through a few maps.

Reactions: VTRinNights

HathgarNiche

Jul 14, 2017
How do i progress the game? i cant figure out how to make time move, so people are in different areas or different events can occur. Talking to people doesnt do it, and working a job doesnt either. Is sleeping the entire day away in the bed the only option?

goobdoob

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Respected User
Dec 17, 2017
Please can you explain in to me ? Even the walkthrough is hard dont know also how to clean the pool do you have any save if not explain its good
Click the "Console Commands" spoiler in the OP.

E-Dog

A pain in his girlfriend's ass
Donor
Apr 9, 2018
Just want to make sure. Is the update for both? Just says mandatory for summertime. I want to play aunt sarah and want to know if i should use the update

goobdoob

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Respected User
Dec 17, 2017
Just want to make sure. Is the update for both? Just says mandatory for summertime. I want to play aunt sarah and want to know if i should use the update
Only mandatory for my summer.

FinalZero

Apr 24, 2017
stuck at
Hedge Clippers from the storage box what item to open storage box anyway?

4.50 star(s) 2 Votes