• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Ren'Py Completed Visiting Aunt Sara / My Summer With Mom & Sis - Unofficial Ren'Py Version [selectivepaperclip]

4.50 star(s) 2 Votes

BoomDaBoom

Apr 29, 2017
Does anyone else have issues when they use the console commands? When I use them and then go to the menu, I get an error when trying to exit out of it.

Muramasa0

Thicc thighs for breakfast
Donor
Jun 25, 2018
Two games with really good models, specially Sis from My Summer. Good job!

flashkj

Sep 5, 2018
hey guys does summer with mom and sis ends with sis scene at 72%, can't continue after that

MrGlxblt

Jun 14, 2017
My playthrough of Aunt Sara was perfect, but My Summer freezes constanly (the game's window constantly hangs). I already applied the patch in the first post. Any suggestions?

MrGlxblt

Jun 14, 2017
My playthrough of Aunt Sara was perfect, but My Summer freezes constanly (the game's window constantly hangs). I already applied the patch in the first post. Any suggestions?
I restarted the game from the beginning and now it's going alright. I think the problem was that I bought two of the same car accessory, but I'm not sure.

Edit: Nope, the more I play, the worse it gets. Like some sort of memory leak is happening.

Last edited:

selectivepaperclip

Modder
Respected User
Donor
Feb 19, 2017
I restarted the game from the beginning and now it's going alright. I think the problem was that I bought two of the same car accessory, but I'm not sure.

Edit: Nope, the more I play, the worse it gets. Like some sort of memory leak is happening.
Is it any better if you quit and reload?

The has definitely improved memory usage since I released this port, but unfortunately I haven't had time to test that My Summer is completable under the latest code.

Apr 10, 2018

I'm having the same problem.

Reactions: MrGlxblt

MrGlxblt

Jun 14, 2017
Is it any better if you quit and reload?

The has definitely improved memory usage since I released this port, but unfortunately I haven't had time to test that My Summer is completable under the latest code.
I did some more testing, and the game seems to get exponentially slower the more time you spend in the city visiting places. This may have something to do with background images getting loaded when visiting a shop. If I'm quick enough and return home before the game freezes, then the game returns to normal speed. At home everything runs perfectly at all times.

Without knowing what's happening in the code, if I had to make a blind guess, I'd say the images are not being unloaded from memory while in the city, which would explain why visiting many places makes the game start to struggle.

Reactions: VoxDeHarlequin

Deleted User #713463

Engaged Member
Jun 28, 2018
my favorite is the artifact and my favorite icstor game besides milfy city is milf control

the only thing that would make this better is if you added the music and sound effects from the original into your version overall this is great
hey did you mange to finish puzzle box i cant find the cutter for mom i stuck please i need save for this or image how to do it

MerlinUSA

Mar 1, 2018
In Visiting Aunt Sara, I've gotten almost all the way through, but when I go to get the bucket of water from the garage, it just says the rat drowned, and I can't get the bucket. HELP?!?!

Reactions: Bloodrager
4.50 star(s) 2 Votes