Ren'Py Completed Visiting Aunt Sara / My Summer With Mom & Sis - Unofficial Ren'Py Version [selectivepaperclip]

4.50 star(s) 2 Votes

Dexco

Jul 1, 2020
Stuck at the part where you need to get the bucket of water for the hard earth in the garden (after smoking out the bees). I can't pick up the bucket as the character just says 'the rat drowned in it'. Any way to get around this?
burn the bush

Aug 12, 2020
In my summer, what position do the boxes have to moved into so I can get the pliers etc. I've tried moving them in various position but don't seem to be getting anywhere. Any help appreciated.

Reactions: shawnnation
Aug 12, 2020
Reactions: shawnnation

Manaroth25M

Jul 8, 2022
Visiting Aunt Sara come on what kind of end was that they didn't show shit that happen on the outing then they do that tease call and ghetto talk tease end then they run upstairs and game just ends killing me here

shawnnation

Oct 19, 2020
Found a bug with summer with mom and sis, when moving boxes you can move on to garage exit and you become trapped.

We155M4n

Jan 19, 2019
Found error when intelligence and strength stat both reach 100% that causes the program to go into an infinite stutter and hang like the program is receiving too many inputs, made the game completely unplayable.

Matyas787

Apr 12, 2021
Hello guys i have little problem, im doing eve and im getting this Error :( can anyone help.

it popuping after this scene

BlenderGuy

Nov 17, 2023
Whenever I download the MAC version it doesn't want to open at all. As if the file is a windows version.
I am running Sonoma 14.2

4.50 star(s) 2 Votes