VN Unity Completed Relative Twins Reverse Rape Me to Get Pregnant! If I'm Caught My Life is Over [Final] [GensoLab]

3.30 star(s) 9 Votes

EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
RJ253573_img_main.jpg

Overview:
Your relatives gather to your family's house during the holidays.
You have twin girl relatives who love you and reverse rape you for your sperm!
If you say no, they will tell their parents and ruin your life.
Will you be able to reach the morning without impregnating them...!?​

Thread Updated: 2021-01-09
Release Date: 2019-06-15
Developer: GensoLab
Censored: Yes
Version: Final
Language: English (Edited MTL)
Translator: NeZKyMaN
Voices: Japanese
Other Games: Fallen Princess Knight Anastia- and the curse of impregnation by the sperm of any race
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Translation notes:
DOWNLOAD
Win: - -

Patch:

OLD
EXTRA: Relative Twins - Unofficial intro bonus

menu2.jpg main menu1.jpg RJ253573_img_smp2.jpg menu3fix.jpg RJ253573_img_smp1.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

NeZKyMaN

【 Lolicon King 】
Donor
Jun 25, 2018
Finally figured out how to get to the files and translate UI, I am also editing the translation itself - it won't be professional but better than pure MTL. I will also add a newer version of the translator and a better plugin.
New upload soon ;-)

EDIT:
Honestly, the game has more dialogue content than I expected (in classic playing, you don't see it, but just leave the different animations for a longer moment and you unlock a lot of new lines) I have some time off so I have a loong night ahead. I probably need a few days.
EDIT2:
The translation will probably be ready on Friday (08.01.2021). I will spend the last day just testing the game and to make sure the context of the translation is correct. Based on the gameplay, I will make last corrections to the biggest mistakes (probably will miss a lot anyway).
The new upload will contain a cleaned game and additional translate modifications prepared by two users on this site, so you don't have to implement them yourself ;-)
EDIT3: Done. Have fun :cool:

Last edited:

Deleted member 1571565

Aug 7, 2019
Finally figured out how to get to the files and translate UI, I am also editing the translation itself - it won't be professional but better than pure MTL. I will also add a newer version of the translator and a better plugin.
New upload soon ;-)
You are an absolute hero. I didn't even read anything past the title to download this, then just now saw MTL...I am truly glad there is people like you willing to help out

Teal Flower

Oct 21, 2018
Seeing how the other game had so many people with problems to run it including me let's see if this one works.
Ty~

3.30 star(s) 9 Votes