VN Unity Completed Relative Twins Reverse Rape Me to Get Pregnant! If I'm Caught My Life is Over [Final] [GensoLab]

3.30 star(s) 9 Votes

SavageKing

Feb 10, 2018
Okay what is with all of these Japanse english tanslated games having long as titles? Are they trying to make the game stand out more, or are they just get a kick out of making goofy long ass titles?! xD

ssj782

Engaged Member
Apr 19, 2019
Ooo. I've seen this before. I even have a video of it.
Wish it wasn't mtl, though.

JadeKaoru

May 12, 2018
Finally figured out how to get to the files and translate UI, I am also editing the translation itself - it won't be professional but better than pure MTL. I will also add a newer version of the translator and a better plugin.
New upload soon ;-)

EDIT:
Honestly, the game has more dialogue content than I expected (in classic playing, you don't see it, but just leave the different animations for a longer moment and you unlock a lot of new lines) I have some time off so I have a loong night ahead. I probably need a few days.
Thanks for your contributions to this society my good man.

• Red Heart
Reactions: NeZKyMaN

dusty stu

Jan 24, 2018
Using 'borrowed' art is pretty low effort. Doubly so if it's censored.

???

Also, how is this not a rule violation?

• Angry
Reactions: Xakorik

Zalzany

Apr 19, 2017
Hmm so instead of the female protag rapefest its male getting raped, and its not even a game over if it happens. I mean is it really rape when its kind of what most players looking at this want :p

Zalzany

Apr 19, 2017
Okay what is with all of these Japanse english tanslated games having long as titles? Are they trying to make the game stand out more, or are they just get a kick out of making goofy long ass titles?! xD
They got so many games for sale they let you know what you are getting :p Its not like rest of the world were there is only like 3 non patreon releases every year, and those are normally on flash websites lol

• Thinking Face
Reactions: NeZKyMaN
3.30 star(s) 9 Votes