VN Unity Completed Relative Twins Reverse Rape Me to Get Pregnant! If I'm Caught My Life is Over [Final] [GensoLab]

3.30 star(s) 9 Votes

Somple

Feb 6, 2019
If the archive tell me that the reipatcher file was not found, what should I do ?

soundclub

Donor
Jun 2, 2017
for anyone who has problems with the translation, extract the attached file into main directory of the game and start the
"Start translated.bat"

otherwise edit the shortcut "TwinsGyakuRape - auto translation" that it points to your extracted folder

NeZKyMaN

【 Lolicon King 】
Donor
Jun 25, 2018
If the archive tell me that the reipatcher file was not found, what should I do ?
Try to start the game from the classic "TwinsGyakuRape.exe" file.
If still nothing, try running them as administrator.
If still nothing, delete "TwinsGyakuRape - auto translation.exe" and download "SetupReiPatcherAndAutoTranslator" open and copy it to the main game folder then run it and hit "enter" when it's done. And then try to start the game from the new shortcut or the old one.

After that, unity games also require some files and system updates - but I'm not sure exactly which.

Malcowitz

Feb 14, 2018
Ok, so what is the scoop, is the game playable in a translated state or is there a bunch of hoops you have to jump through to get a machine translation?

NeZKyMaN

【 Lolicon King 】
Donor
Jun 25, 2018
Ok, so what is the scoop, is the game playable in a translated state or is there a bunch of hoops you have to jump through to get a machine translation?
You can easily play right now, the game has easy mechanics, plus nice graphics and a sweet voice, so that's enough. However, if you want to experience the full experience of knowing what sweet twins are whispering in your ear then wait for my patch.

Reactions: Zator

NTRDEV

Jul 9, 2018
You can easily play right now, the game has easy mechanics, plus nice graphics and a sweet voice, so that's enough. However, if you want to experience the full experience of knowing what sweet twins are whispering in your ear then wait for my patch.
when is ur patch coming?

3.30 star(s) 9 Votes