VN Unity Completed Relative Twins Reverse Rape Me to Get Pregnant! If I'm Caught My Life is Over [Final] [GensoLab]

3.30 star(s) 9 Votes

alex2011

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 28, 2017
It's not arguing, it is correcting regurgitation of stupidity that is gone over each time a game with loli tag is posted on this site.
You might want to just ignore it, this will happen any time the tag applies, so you'll be spending A LOT of time doing 'corrections' if you don't ignore them. The anti pixel white knights and those without the knowledge will continue regardless even if there were threats of immediate site wide bans, the white knights are that adamant in their defense of the pixels' rights.

NeZKyMaN

【 Lolicon King 】
Donor
Jun 25, 2018
The first post has been updated.

I finished my work with a translation.

First of all, I'm not a "real" translator, but just a random hentai lover from this site so keep that in mind and please be understanding. ANYway I translated each line manually based on the three auto translators on the web.

For the translation I used:
-
-
-
- dictionary with synonyms
- my brain, probably...

I analyzed each dialogue they translated, and then based on them, I developed my own text as close to the original as possible, trying keeping the context (sometimes I also had to break up the text and analyze it other way). So the translation may contain part of my own interpretation + some bonus words - but I tried to keep the game climate in check. However, no one has checked the translated text after me, so there may be errors. As if that were not enough, English is not my native language, so I had even more difficult task.

In order to generate the entire text from the game, I had to force it through playing and since some dialogues appear randomly, it may happen that I could not generate all the possibilities... but I think I got about 95% of the text from the game, the rest will just be automatically translated by auto-translation without my proofreading. How to recognize them? If Japanese text will appear for a split second instead of English, you can be sure that the machine translated the this line.

I know it's a small title, but it's first translation in my life and it wasn't easy anyway. I tried my best, but you don't have to like my translation, so you can still use the version translated by the auto-translator.

Translation includes:
- improved UI translation patch - made by masterdragonson
- translation of the final video about pregnancy checking - made by X Death
Thanks boys!~

Optionally you can install my small modification "Relative Twins - Unofficial intro bonus":
- -
- adds a little background to the story, edits the intro.
How to install:
- Open the rar file and copy "Movie" to the main game folder. Then overwrite all files.

Have fun!

PS: Share your opinion. Is this kind of translation sufficient and makes sense? whether it is too poor quality. I will know if it makes sense to translate other games in this way at all - because I have some on radar with a much more advanced history. On the other hand, if you find that the translation is too much wrong, I'll give up because it takes a lot of time and I have many other hobbies xD

EDIT:
My patch intro has a bug, I pretty sure why so I'll fix it tomorrow morning - unfortunately I don't have time now.
EDIT:2
As promised, I fixed the intro patch and the download links are back. ;-)

Last edited:

X Death

Jan 22, 2020
good job man!
My patch intro has a bug, I pretty sure why so I'll fix it tomorrow morning
why video can cause bug? did you change the resolution or something?

PS: Share your opinion. Is this kind of translation sufficient and makes sense? whether it is too poor quality. I will know if it makes sense to translate other games in this way at all - because I have some on radar with a much more advanced history. On the other hand, if you find that the translation is too much wrong, I'll give up because it takes a lot of time and I have many other hobbies xD
I'd call it poor quality if the game was mtl, if the translate is manually i think is way better and easier to understand even the translator is messed up.
sorry stupid question,do i need internet for translate patch to working ?
no, but if the text not translated yet then you need internet connection. you can turn it off again if you already translate the text.

Last edited:

NeZKyMaN

【 Lolicon King 】
Donor
Jun 25, 2018
good job man!

why video can cause bug? did you change the resolution or something?

I'd call it poor quality if the game was mtl, if the translate is manually i think is way better and easier to understand even the translator is messed up.

no, but if the text not translated yet then you need internet connection. you can turn it off again if you already translate the text.
Thanks for the opinion and kind word.

As for my intro patch - I know it's strange but the files did not want to be overwritten despite the same name and format and when I manually deleted and pasted new ones, there was a black screen in the game during these scenes.
Oddly enough, one movie, the first one I made, worked well. All of them had the same original resolution, but I overwritten the first one immediately after editing, and then it was the only one that didn't have any animations added, so it's probably one of the two options.
A bit weird because when I edited another movie from the same game for fun - one with sexual action it worked fine. I just had to do something wrong. Unfortunately, I'm at work right now and will try to fix it as soon as I get home.

X Death

Jan 22, 2020
Thanks for the opinion and kind word.

As for my intro patch - I know it's strange but the files did not want to be overwritten despite the same name and format and when I manually deleted and pasted new ones, there was a black screen in the game during these scenes.
Oddly enough, one movie, the first one I made, worked well. All of them had the same original resolution, but I overwritten the first one immediately after editing, and then it was the only one that didn't have any animations added, so it's probably one of the two options.
A bit weird because when I edited another movie from the same game for fun - one with sexual action it worked fine. I just had to do something wrong. Unfortunately, I'm at work right now and will try to fix it as soon as I get home.
Have you check the video codec when you render the video? make sure they're x264 to avoid blackscreen, as for duplicate, did you mean even after you apply the patch, the original wont overwritten? im not sure if that possible tho, make sure the name and format is the same, that's all i know.

Reactions: NeZKyMaN

NeZKyMaN

【 Lolicon King 】
Donor
Jun 25, 2018
Have you check the video codec when you render the video? make sure they're x264 to avoid blackscreen, as for duplicate, did you mean even after you apply the patch, the original wont overwritten? im not sure if that possible tho, make sure the name and format is the same, that's all i know.
You know ... I was finishing the patch with the translation in a great hurry, then save everything in winrar, upload, change the main post and so on - because I promised that on January 8 I will do it. So it's possible that my intro patch didn't work due to a triviality because I tested it quickly before leaving the house. Now I see that it was better to wait until the next day and do it calmly.

After all, it's not that important anyway. Well, I wanted to improve the translation a bit (I will probably add it in the form of an update) and I think I already know how to translate the title of the game because there were also problems with the files. I know that it all doesn't really matter because it's a small, not very ambitious game and hardly anyone cares, but that's just my character - I'm a perfectionist and under normal circumstances I would probably spend even more time on it, if only for my selfish satisfaction that "I did something".

Last edited:

ryuu23

Apr 20, 2018
For everyone who's worried about being a pedo because they fapped to what appears to be a 14 year old anime.mp4:
just pretend remember that those are 18 y/o women of very petite build, who failed to advance in middle school for like 4 years in a row.

If there's a 9 year old looking cartoon.png in another game, she just failed elementary school... a lot.
Now you can reassure yourself that you're not a pedo for looking at drawings.

Also, thanks for the edited translation, it's definitely more enjoyable to read the text without wondering if "I" doesn't actually mean "You" all the time. There were a couple of lines you missed, but they're really so random that it's really hard to get them all unless you spend like 5 minutes for each stage in every scene.

Last edited:

NeZKyMaN

【 Lolicon King 】
Donor
Jun 25, 2018
And all clear. The file format was bad, so my patch intro didn't work. That stupid HandBrake program - which i used to reduce the weight of files only on the first file remembered the choice and then automatically set m4v instead of mp4. I knew it was because of some small thing ;-)

Translation fix patch:
- -
Changelog:
- Improves the UI translation
- Improves the translation of in-game dialogues
How to install:
Copy: "TwinsGyakuRape_Data", "AutoTranslation" and "Movie" then paste it to the main game folder and overwrite all files.

Okay, that's enough. This is the last update - let it stay as it is ;-)
also...
Updated post with "Unofficial intro patch" with new links.

Last edited:

X Death

Jan 22, 2020
The file format was bad, so my patch intro didn't work. That stupid HandBrake program - which i used to reduce the weight of files only on the first file remembered the choice and then automatically set m4v instead of mp4.
and it caused by you did that in a rush, i guess it make a sense. i use "any video converter ultimate", better than HandBrake, but paid.
agree, you did well for a game like this, i hope we meet again in another threads!

• I just jizzed my pants
D

Deleted member 1954024

Hey NeZKyMaN , or anybody else that may know, are there plans for an uncesored patch? I have restrained from playing it in hopes for uncesor patch. Also NeZKyMaN good job and thank you for the translation patch!

NeZKyMaN

【 Lolicon King 】
Donor
Jun 25, 2018
Hey NeZKyMaN , or anybody else that may know, are there plans for an uncesored patch? I have restrained from playing it in hopes for uncesor patch. Also NeZKyMaN good job and thank you for the translation patch!
I have talked to several people about this. Unfortunately, as this is the first game of this author - he programmed this game in such a way that it would require good video graphics to uncensor the game. Because all erotic scenes are saved as already recorded files and not encoded in the game path.

The second title of this author is already written in a completely different way, it has a similar visual line and in that game it was possible to uncensor the game. I mean the title:
Fallen Princess Knight Anastia- and the curse of impregnation by the sperm of any race

I also regret that it cannot be uncensorable, because it would have looked much better, but what can we do.
However, in 2021, in April or May, there will be a premiere of the third game by this author:

... and it will also be about the twins! ;-)
RJ295630_ana_img_main.jpg
... if this game will also be in unity, I think that this time it will also be uncensorable. Besides, I will immediately declare that I will try to translate it if it is written in such a way that it can be done in a similar way to this game.

Anyway, thanks for your kind words.

triniarin

Jun 25, 2018
'' Will you be able to reach the morning without impregnating them...!? ''
Well if you lucky) very lucky in situation of mc)

princeofpoon

Oct 14, 2018
If someone were to make an over-the-top cumflation version of this, I would literally throw money at them! Yeah, that's my kink and I okay with it, hehe

ArmSpaghetti

Aug 1, 2018
is the MTL translation still shit? i wanted to play this a while ago but the translation was incoherent and unreadable

wiseold6996

Sep 22, 2020
And all clear. The file format was bad, so my patch intro didn't work. That stupid HandBrake program - which i used to reduce the weight of files only on the first file remembered the choice and then automatically set m4v instead of mp4. I knew it was because of some small thing ;-)

Translation fix patch:
- workupload -
Changelog:
- Improves the UI translation
- Improves the translation of in-game dialogues
How to install:
Copy: "TwinsGyakuRape_Data", "AutoTranslation" and "Movie" then paste it to the main game folder and overwrite all files.

also...
Updated post with "Unofficial intro patch" with new links.
It is not working... In game dialouges are untranslated

3.30 star(s) 9 Votes