VN Unity Completed Relative Twins Reverse Rape Me to Get Pregnant! If I'm Caught My Life is Over [Final] [GensoLab]

3.30 star(s) 9 Votes

pfi

Nov 27, 2021
A mistake made by the developer causes the videos to render at 720p instead of their original resolution of 1080p, here's a fix.

To install, drop the contents of the archive into the games root folder and overwite.

Feel free to add this to the first post/include it in an updated upload of the whole game.

Last edited:

Succubus Hunter

Conversation Conqueror
May 19, 2020
A mistake made by the developer causes the videos to render at 720p instead of their original resolution of 1080p, here's a fix.

To install, drop the contents of the archive into the games root folder and overwite.

Feel free to add this to the first post/include it in an updated upload of the whole game.
Thank you for your work on this.

Juhhey

Sep 26, 2021
Finally figured out how to get to the files and translate UI, I am also editing the translation itself - it won't be professional but better than pure MTL. I will also add a newer version of the translator and a better plugin.
New upload soon ;-)

EDIT:
Honestly, the game has more dialogue content than I expected (in classic playing, you don't see it, but just leave the different animations for a longer moment and you unlock a lot of new lines) I have some time off so I have a loong night ahead. I probably need a few days.
EDIT2:
The translation will probably be ready on Friday (08.01.2021). I will spend the last day just testing the game and to make sure the context of the translation is correct. Based on the gameplay, I will make last corrections to the biggest mistakes (probably will miss a lot anyway).
The new upload will contain a cleaned game and additional translate modifications prepared by two users on this site, so you don't have to implement them yourself ;-)
EDIT3: Done. Have fun :cool:
help. the game crashes when i try to play it idk why

NeZKyMaN

Donor
Jun 25, 2018
help. the game crashes when i try to play it idk why
Do other erotic games on "unity" engine work for you without any problem? because if you followed the installation instructions then everything should work.
- Search the web for topics about bugs/crash on Unity versus your operating system, etc.

Juhhey

Sep 26, 2021
Do other erotic games on "unity" engine work for you without any problem? because if you followed the installation instructions then everything should work.
- Search the web for topics about bugs/crash on Unity versus your operating system, etc.
yeah, other unity games work so i dont know why it crashes

cooperdk

Engaged Member
Jul 23, 2017
Sigh, what a poor soul. Twis and even young girls trying to rape the guy for his cum. And he's bitchin' over it.
Too bad it's not a game, but just a series of videos (why, WHY are they registered under "games"????!)

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Succubus Hunter

linkhunter

Dec 13, 2017
Sigh, what a poor soul. Twis and even young girls trying to rape the guy for his cum. And he's bitchin' over it.
Too bad it's not a game, but just a series of videos (why, WHY are they registered under "games"????!)
I guess because of .exe also making harder uncensored in video file

• Sad
Reactions: Succubus Hunter
3.30 star(s) 9 Votes