Recommending Home of Incest

5.00 star(s) 20 Votes

What kind of main incest relationships do you like the most?

• Total voters

kiyiya

Sep 16, 2017
except for dream of desire and A Town Uncovered , is there another game that has M/S anal ?

Bloodguard

Engaged Member
Feb 20, 2021
i played the The Twist and MILF's Plaza , i'm looking for a one that has good animation also preferably renpy
The Mum/Son anal scene is pretty much the Holy Grail of incest games. Pretty much all of them will have it, but most will make you wait until the end of the game to get it. ;)

Reactions: kiyiya

PinkDaizy

May 6, 2023
Does your mod work with The Full Story version, or is that a separate game? :unsure:
No idea. Probably not. But Full Story is probably abandoned anyway. It was being developed by a fan and there's no signs of continuing it. It is a different game but uses the exact same assets as the normal game. No idea what exactly it tries to do, but since it uses the same assets, all it could do really is just add options to skip some of the characters. The normal game is kinetic with choices that don't affect much other than dialogue.

Also, does the game have music and sound?
It has both.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Bloodguard

Kronox001

Oct 19, 2017
Anyone know of any 3D M/S games where the mother doesn't care about love and just wants sex? They still act like family....but i guess it turns into "family with benefits" (pref with animations)

PinkDaizy

May 6, 2023
Anyone know of any 3D M/S games where the mother doesn't care about love and just wants sex? They still act like family....but i guess it turns into "family with benefits" (pref with animations)
Not sure if I remember wrongly, but "Man of the House" might qualify, as well as "Monkey Business" but only if you choose the "pervert mom" route rather then the love route.

Reactions: Bloodguard

Bloodguard

Engaged Member
Feb 20, 2021
My Pleasure, the MC is basically a living sex doll. He's quite passive, dumb as a box of rocks, and all the ladies talk about are his "godlike" bedroom skills. Truthfully, there is some attempt at romance, but it is quite poor.

Jan 3, 2021
I also much prefer it when it's this way. I find the romance dialogue to be cringey more often than not. You could try Lust Epidemic. All the INCSTOR games as well, as cheap as they might be.

creeperawmann

Mar 5, 2020
power vacuum is somewhat like this, definitely a bit of romance but the characters are horny af. its a bit of a grind tho, can be quite tedious to get through at first but when action actually starts its good. first few chapters are so so so slow compared to the rest of the game

yueziyue

May 12, 2018
There's a game I can't remember the name, of a long time ago, that had some incest content, but didn't really implement it.
The story is about a young man who got a big house, but his mother and sister were kidnapped.
The game seems to have been abandoned, at least three years ago. Who knows what the name is?

Bloodguard

Engaged Member
Feb 20, 2021
There's a game I can't remember the name, of a long time ago, that had some incest content, but didn't really implement it.
The story is about a young man who got a big house, but his mother and sister were kidnapped.
The game seems to have been abandoned, at least three years ago. Who knows what the name is?
Sounds a bit like Second Chance, but I only remember the sister being kidnapped. Also, that game was Completed not abandoned.

Mario4don

Your Mother's Lover
Donor
Dec 16, 2018
Maybe The Gift Reloaded ?

5.00 star(s) 20 Votes