Recommending Home of Incest

5.00 star(s) 20 Votes

What kind of main incest relationships do you like the most?

• Total voters

Lerd0

Conversation Conqueror
Donor
Jul 29, 2017
True... but that would kill the thread... you killed ur own shithole... you murdered djs thread that was funny to watch by the way... :KEK:
and this thread would die too... and you know it... :KEK:
....shithole is top 20 most active threads on the site tho....
..ain't dead......just shitty......and smelly.....

knurd

Jun 2, 2019
He may just got annoy with it. It would take a lot of time and I mean a lot of a person time to take care of this thread. There will always be something that needs to be updated along with keeping up with the mods here that want to make sure it doesn't harm there so great site. And the incest games will keep coming that'll need to be added because incest is a very popular fantasy that'll never die. And he did this all for free. I too myself like this thread but you couldn't pay me enough to keep it updated!

Sober-man

Apr 3, 2023
I think the thread will partially die. Because it is physically impossible to keep track of every banned game. And not a lot of people would want to put themselves at risk of getting banned
And some users are right, modders could just delete the game that was complained about, and warn Serj ( dudes, he's been on the site for 7 years).

Reactions: MammaMea

Benn Swagger

Aug 26, 2016
I think the thread will partially die. Because it is physically impossible to keep track of every banned game. And not a lot of people would want to put themselves at risk of getting banned
And some users are right, modders could just delete the game that was complained about, and warn Serj ( dudes, he's been on the site for 7 years).
Been here 3 months after the site created. Moderators aren't assholes, they are really good guy. If user can at least imagine themselves as a moderator, who must policing thousands of threads and millions of users who often fighting over simple & silly things, you'll understand how they made decision.

Also user should at least read site rule and read the room. When shit happen and moderator coming at you ... just talk to them, they are reasonable people. They just want to put off the fire as soon as possible.

It is easy to track banned game if moderator inform Serjlimonoff, or anyone in the future who want to take the role, that particular games should be removed from the list. And then create a simple note of banned games that disallowed into the list so it won't be repeated. It is really that simple.

Last edited:

amkkv

Jan 21, 2022
In regard of past misunderstanding between Serj & Moderator, is like this.
> Moderator saw in the list of the game that banned from the site. So they did removing it.
> But Serj didn't know that particular games was removed by the mod.
> When Serj update the list, the source came from his offsite tables, which the banned game still in his list.
> Mod saw the banned game return to the list, think it's an act of defiance by Serj.
> But this misunderstanding are cleared afaik, mod will tell directly to Serj what game to be removed, so he will removed banned game from his offsite tables. So when he's updating, the banned game will be gone.

Ask me before 2020, I'm gladly take it. Now I don't have time for it.
You did these small updates awhile ago when serj was away. Are you sure you don't want to get in the drivers seat? I don't think anyone of us expects extremely active updating of this thread and I dont want this thread to die away. True Swagger/This thread eh?

Sober-man

Apr 3, 2023
just talk to them, they are reasonable people. They just want to put off the fire as soon as possible.
I wonder if there was a conversation between Serj and mods (also don't forget the human factor, Serj could have just been distracted and forgot about it)...

There's a lot of factors, just try your hand at it.
But you, most likely, will refuse, saying that you have some IRL stuff to do, because you will have to keep track on: banned games, new games, games that got a new tag, games that were abandoned, edit the word file, update the "Latest changes" and much more...
Serj probably had other things to do as well, which is why he couldn't keep track of everything,
if you only keep track of banned games, then maybe it would be manageable.

It always looks easy from the side, just don't forget the human factor.

Benn Swagger

Aug 26, 2016
You did these small updates awhile ago when serj was away. Are you sure you don't want to get in the drivers seat? I don't think anyone of us expects extremely active updating of this thread and I dont want this thread to die away. True Swagger/This thread eh?
I am capable, yes, not my first rodeo. But I'm not young anymore, usually only spend 10 minutes a day on this site, just to see if there's new/updated games, download and close page. Then do something else irl. I already managing another gaming community. Creating tutorial & guide for video games.

I want the young users to take care the thread, we all reporting the games anyway. All you need do to read the report and update on the google sheet that Serjlimonoff had built, continue from what he had left.

The list look massive, but it's not built on one day. It start from just entry reports of 1~5 games a day. In a year, it become a very long list we all can enjoy.

Milfs4Ever

Apr 1, 2023
ATTENTION, PEOPLE
SERJLIMONOFF ACCOUNT IS CONFIRMED GONE

I ALREADY TALK WITH A STAFF
HE'S ABLE TO GIVE THREAD OWNERSHIP TO ANOTHER USER
MEAN YOU CAN CHANGE THE FIRST POST
TO UPDATE WHAT WE REPORTING

BUT DUE REMEMBER, YOU ALSO HAVE TO COPY SERJ' TABLE
AND DO ALL THE WORK SERJ' HAD DONE.

ALSO REMEMBER, SOMETIME A GAME GOT BANNED BY MOD
DUE TO AGAINST RULE (usually CP), SO YOU HAVE TO KEEP PAY
ATTENTION ALL THE TIME AND ADJUST THE LIST
ELSE MOD MIGHT BANNED YOU OR THIS THREAD.

NOW THE QUESTION ...
ANY OF YOU WILLING TO TAKE THE ROLE ?
I'M SERIOUS ...

THE STAFF IS WAITING FOR A USER NAME
AND THAT USER WILL REPLACE SERJLIMONOFF ROLE

I'LL GIVE Y'ALL 3 DAYS TO DISCUSS ...

IF NO ONE CAME FORTH,
THEN NO ONE WILL UPDATE THE FIRST POST,
SLOWLY THIS THREAD WILL DECAY & EVENTUALLY DIED.
Mario4don
skrusher
Xumeey

tenor.gif

Kai Andersen

May 1, 2018
Last edited:
Mar 26, 2022
Friends, a new game “Dual Desires” has been released from the developer AfterLust. M/S relationship, the “incest” tag is there, the “patch” tag is there. https://f95zone.to/threads/dual-desires-v-0-1-0-ep-1-extras-afterlust.191591/
Quick heads-up for anyone who wants to try this game, I recommend to hold off and read the few posts on the first page and decide if you like this kind of stuff. I haven't done that, and because of that now I got post-traumatic shock :LOL:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

Sober-man

Apr 3, 2023
Quick heads-up for anyone who wants to try this game, I recommend to hold off and read the few posts on the first page and decide if you like this kind of stuff. I haven't done that, and because of that now I got post-traumatic shock.
Look, if some airhead made his quick conclusions, that's his business, but there's no need to mislead others, first of all, it's important to listen to what the developer says.
here's what the author himself said.
111.png

Nulldev

Nov 28, 2017
Quick heads-up for anyone who wants to try this game, I recommend to hold off and read the few posts on the first page and decide if you like this kind of stuff. I haven't done that, and because of that now I got post-traumatic shock.
As long (s)he doesn't have anything suspicious between her legs :D

Mar 26, 2022
Look, if some airhead made his quick conclusions, that's his business, but there's no need to mislead others, first of all, it's important to listen to what the developer says.
here's what the author himself said.
View attachment 3334512
Where exactly did I wrote an untruth and misleaded the others? The fact that she WANTS to fuck his girlfriend and let him watch or in that it is a Kinetic Novel? Nowhere did I write that this WILL be the case in the future.

Sober-man

Apr 3, 2023
Where exactly did I wrote an untruth and misleaded the others? The fact that she WANTS to fuck his girlfriend and let him watch or in that it is a Kinetic Novel? Nowhere did I write that this WILL be the case in the future.
technically, you weren't lying about the plot
but it has a negative vibe that could give you the wrong impression of the game.
You could have also added that the author said there would be no NTR.

5.00 star(s) 20 Votes