Recommending Home of Incest

5.00 star(s) 20 Votes

What kind of main incest relationships do you like the most?

• Total voters

Daskapital61

Apr 25, 2023
Yes, that fetish is referred to as Shota. Smaller underage looking males with much larger females. It's quite popular. (y)
There's even a tag for it.
yes, i know there is a shota fetish and tag. but even the game doesn't specify it self as a "shota" game the mc's generally are dwarf or shorter then everyone. i mean if the mc atleast 18y.o that age you probably taller then your "mom" and "sis". and why the fuck its popular isn't it a pedophilia ?

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Bloodguard

FuLL

Aug 3, 2017
Hello everyone, I'm here to thank the creator for putting me forward, and for putting D-C on the list, it's brought me more visibility and people seem to appreciate my work. Thank you all =)
I've got some vacations at the beginning of the year, it's been good for me.

Chapter 5 is out. =)

Jun 4, 2023
Hello everyone, I'm here to thank the creator for putting me forward, and for putting D-C on the list, it's brought me more visibility and people seem to appreciate my work. Thank you all =)
I've got some vacations at the beginning of the year, it's been good for me.

Chapter 5 is out. =)
I just checked out your comics and they are really good and well written. I think you would really profit from it if you turn them into a game (either by yourself or by paying someone else to do so). Incest games are just really popular. Believe me, people pay for a good milf incest game. You already have the models, environment and a story. Just my two cents. Godspeed

Reactions: THE KILLER 13

FuLL

Aug 3, 2017
I just checked out your comics and they are really good and well written. I think you would really profit from it if you turn them into a game (either by yourself or by paying someone else to do so). Incest games are just really popular. Believe me, people pay for a good milf incest game. You already have the models, environment and a story. Just my two cents. Godspeed
I've already thought about it, but it's too tedious for me, and I'm afraid that if I ask someone else to do it, they won't really convey what I want to convey. You see?

Reactions: THE KILLER 13
Jun 4, 2023
I've already thought about it, but it's too tedious for me, and I'm afraid that if I ask someone else to do it, they won't really convey what I want to convey. You see?
Except it's not very tedious mate. Think about it. "NLT Media" started with comics, then moved their assets onto their first game "Lust Epidemic" which just took the adult game industry by storm. And currently they are the 2nd or 3rd (I forgot) highest earning developer making over $ 30000 per month. It's a bit of extra work with nothing to lose and everything to gain since you've basically already laid out all the groundwork. There are game engines which require no coding experience as well if that's what's bothering you.

Ofc if you've already given it thought, the decision is all yours. I just wanted to put the potential out there.

Reactions: FuLL

FuLL

Aug 3, 2017
Except it's not very tedious mate. Think about it. "NLT Media" started with comics, then moved their assets onto their first game "Lust Epidemic" which just took the adult game industry by storm. And currently they are the 2nd or 3rd (I forgot) highest earning developer making over $ 30000 per month. It's a bit of extra work with nothing to lose and everything to gain since you've basically already laid out all the groundwork. There are game engines which require no coding experience as well if that's what's bothering you.

Ofc if you've already given it thought, the decision is all yours. I just wanted to put the potential out there.
I'll have to think about it, and to do that I'll also have to surround myself with a team I think, 1 or 2 extra people... to be seen... I'm not closed to the idea, but that's something to think about, I don't like starting something that's doomed to failure.

Jun 4, 2023
I'll have to think about it, and to do that I'll also have to surround myself with a team I think, 1 or 2 extra people... to be seen... I'm not closed to the idea, but that's something to think about, I don't like starting something that's doomed to failure.
I'd have loved to be a part of your project given the sheer potential of the story and perhaps be a team but unfortunately I'm developing my own game alone atm. Perhaps we could team up in the future

Reactions: FuLL

Irvine_1

Jun 24, 2022
Friends, a new 2D game Family Breeding from the developer Whiteleaf Studio. There is an “incest” tag, relationships M/S, B/S. https://f95zone.to/threads/family-breeding-v0-01-whiteleaf-studio.198222/
They have a game called "Dawn of Malice" that they can't sell on steam, because it has a school and that is against steam rules, so they change that game's name, story, and characters, but still uses the same images, they did all that to be able to sale it on steam.

This game will also have A/N, FC/MC
The bad thing is that Dawn of Malice was like 80% of development and now this game is barely begining.

Mr.Blackwell

Dec 27, 2019
They have a game called "Dawn of Malice" that they can't sell on steam, because it has a school and that is against steam rules, so they change that game's name, story, and characters, but still uses the same images, they did all that to be able to sale it on steam.

This game will also have A/N, FC/MC
The bad thing is that Dawn of Malice was like 80% of development and now this game is barely begining.
What's the new name now?

Benn Swagger

Aug 26, 2016

JGNeon

Feb 24, 2021
Wait... A school setting is a no-no for Steam, but incest is fine? I mean, just the VN title on its own is a dead giveaway that incest is a central theme.

I can definitely tell that Family Breeding is a remake of Dawn of Malice, at least.

5.00 star(s) 20 Votes