Recommending Home of Incest

5.00 star(s) 20 Votes

What kind of main incest relationships do you like the most?

• Total voters

Kai Andersen

May 1, 2018
The thread is not getting updated?
Voruy, the topic is not updated due to the lack of games themselves. Although games appear, they are so bad that I’m even embarrassed to mention them. But to make things less sad, here's a new game:
"The End Of My Vacations" by JRBGAMES. There is an “incest” tag, the alleged relationships are M/S, B/S. Sandbox, I assume the language is Portuguese, there is very little content, but the volume is surprising: 3Gb. Therefore, go down a few posts, there is a compressor version. https://f95zone.to/threads/the-end-of-my-vacations-v1-0-jrbgames.198194/

Irvine_1

Jun 24, 2022
Voruy, the topic is not updated due to the lack of games themselves. Although games appear, they are so bad that I’m even embarrassed to mention them. But to make things less sad, here's a new game:
"The End Of My Vacations" by JRBGAMES. There is an “incest” tag, the alleged relationships are M/S, B/S. Sandbox, I assume the language is Portuguese, there is very little content, but the volume is surprising: 3Gb. Therefore, go down a few posts, there is a compressor version. https://f95zone.to/threads/the-end-of-my-vacations-v1-0-jrbgames.198194/
It also has GM/GS
This same dev had another incest game called "The Stalker", he only released a initial versión and then abandoned it and started to work in this new game.
Because of this I don't have much faith in this new game

Kai Andersen

May 1, 2018
What kind of relationship does it have?
skrusher, there are some changes going on with this game. The author himself did not think about incest, but the players liked Claudia so much that a patch was written, and she turned into a mother. In the second season, it turned out that Tom already has a mother, and with the help of another patch, Seline becomes the mother. This is some kind of Indian Bollywood.:giggle:
It also has GM/GS
This same dev had another incest game called "The Stalker", he only released a initial versión and then abandoned it and started to work in this new game.
Because of this I don't have much faith in this new game
Irvine_1, there is no GM/GS yet, but perhaps there will be. Moreover, since you are already familiar with the work of this author, it is not a fact that this demo version will have its continuation.

WALKUR

Oct 21, 2020
Most games in 2020 and 2021 are labeled in yellow. I think games released in 2022-2023 will gradually start to be yellow tagged by the end of this year and next year. The drought period has entered. And in general, whoever is the main target of M-S in the newly released games, the time has started to get longer.

Bloodguard

Engaged Member
Feb 20, 2021
Why the hell are posts getting deleted in this thread? Didn't think Mods cared what was going on here. :unsure:

Sober-man

Apr 3, 2023
  • Dead Zone will be for games that removed the incest content and have no fan-made patch. However, I'm not sure if this kind of information has any value to anyone. If you think it's worth keeping it or not, please say something.
so you're not gonna do it?

5.00 star(s) 20 Votes