Recommending Home of Incest

5.00 star(s) 20 Votes

What kind of main incest relationships do you like the most?

• Total voters
Jan 3, 2021
I think he means VNs with censored images, as in pixelated/blurred out genitals.
Yeah I know, but there is a legal reason for that if the game is from Japan. And who knows how many wincest games from Japan we are missing out on.

I still think the point of this thread is to make us aware of every game with wincest in it in existance. Imo he should include stuff that isn't even in here, like Crazy Son, without posting the links if it's not allowed of course.

tyrannicpuppy

Nov 9, 2021
I wouldn't be against a Censored section. Given they'd all need to be added in fresh anyway if they aren't already in there, be easier to keep them separate than putting them in with all the rest.

Mario4don

Your Mother's Lover
Donor
Dec 16, 2018
Yeah I know, but there is a legal reason for that if the game is from Japan. And who knows how many wincest games from Japan we are missing out on.

I still think the point of this thread is to make us aware of every game with wincest in it in existance. Imo he should include stuff that isn't even in here, like Crazy Son, without posting the links if it's not allowed of course.
Well I guess you've only just started following this thread or if you've been following it longer you just haven't been following it regularly and carefully because rule 7 is the reason why the original author of this thread had problems with the administrators of this forum and why he no longer has an account here.
And therefore your idea that the list should also include games that were banned on f95 because of rule 7 is totally unacceptable.

So skrusher who took over this thread after original author stopped having an account on f95 knows full well that any violation or even attempted circumvention of rule 7 could even deprive us of this entire thread, which for over 3 years has been an excellent resource for incest games and which is very useful and necessary for many fans of this genre of games.

Xumeey

Apr 27, 2017
Well I guess you've only just started following this thread or if you've been following it longer you just haven't been following it regularly and carefully because rule 7 is the reason why the original author of this thread had problems with the administrators of this forum and why he no longer has an account here.
And therefore your idea that the list should also include games that were banned on f95 because of rule 7 is totally unacceptable.

So skrusher who took over this thread after original author stopped having an account on f95 knows full well that any violation or even attempted circumvention of rule 7 could even deprive us of this entire thread, which for over 3 years has been an excellent resource for incest games and which is very useful and necessary for many fans of this genre of games.
Was the original owner of this thread banned because of R7? I thought he just quit.

Mario4don

Your Mother's Lover
Donor
Dec 16, 2018
Was the original owner of this thread banned because of R7? I thought he just quit.
I think he deleted his account himself because that's what some people wrote, but one thing is certain that it was because of a few games that broke rule 7 that he had problems with mods from f95.

Reactions: Xumeey

skrusher

May 11, 2019
We almost lost this topic for violating rule 7. It was taken down once because of it.

This is the admin's warning about this issue. I ask, once again, that you guys follow it so that there are no consequences for the thread or for yourselves.

Captura de tela 2024-04-15 125233.png

Uthuriel

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 26, 2021
We almost lost this topic for violating rule 7. It was taken down once because of it.

This is the admin's warning about this issue. I ask, once again, that you guys follow it so that there are no consequences for the thread or for yourselves.

View attachment 3544066
True, but don't for get this one... :KEK:

1713197315107.png
The most truest thing he ever said... :KEK:

JackTheMan666

Feb 1, 2024
So far I've never had any trouble with downloaded files (PC files for me), but I also always scan whatever I download to be on the safe side. In my experience most corrupted files quickly get reported in the game's forum :)
Thank you, I'm using my android phone so will it be safe to download

Dec 24, 2018

you can already find a list of every japanese game on VNDB by searching the tag blood related mother/son incest and other tags. Although i guess if somebody decided to upload one here with a translation patch it might as well be added here.

JackTheMan666

Feb 1, 2024
Some of the DL links can be a bit sketchy, but I have never got a virus from a Mega link. They are probably your safest bet. I don't DL games without a Mega link. (y)
Ok thank you, also do you install it to your phone or can you play it on the mega file it's my first time doing this sorry to be a pain

MaxRichard

Oct 7, 2023
Even though I'm more of a F/D or even B/S type of guy, I was half asleep when I had the thought that I haven't really seen a game with a scene that includes multiple M/M/M/S like mother, stepmother, mother-in-law all together. Or am I just missing out and should lurk moar?

5.00 star(s) 20 Votes