Recommending Home of Incest

5.00 star(s) 20 Votes

What kind of main incest relationships do you like the most?

• Total voters

incest lover m/s

Mar 27, 2022
The only real incest story I know is one in which the mother abandons her newborn son, 18 years later she discovers him through facebook then they exchange messages, strangely they feel attracted to each other to the point of exchanging nudes later on they they make a date they do all kinds of sex in the sequence the young man regrets it but she doesn't... he tries to get out of her but she makes his life hell

you may not believe it but this bizarre thing happened here in Brazil, this woman managed to make the young man break up with his girlfriend even invented that she was pregnant
sorry for my english.. my translator is not very reliable

Last edited:

Hadgar

Jun 2, 2017
I am planning to make a game with real incest, please tell me the top three best games With real mom-son incest.
This question is more complicated than it might seem at first glance, since there are quite a few good games with such a fetish. But if we talk specifically about this topic, I remember the following games:
1. Dreams of desire - Classic.
2. Milfy city - The first game in which the permutation of the roles of mother and son is clearly expressed.
3. Love and submission - Great game. Carol (mother) is not only hot, but also good as a character. At one time, the author of this game VERY pleasantly surprised me with the decision not to pull 10 updates with the development of relations between her and the main character.

UncapedCucumber

Dec 29, 2020
I am planning to make a game with real incest, please tell me the top three best games With real mom-son incest.
There was a about a true mother son incest story, but that story was basically done in Shut Up and Dance. You could use , , , or even for inspiration.

Off the top of my head the 3 most memorable M/S incest in the games that I've played are:

• Measuring my Cum: There still isn't any penetration yet but the situations that the MC and his mother are put it are very hot. I honestly love how it started as a mother trying to help her son but then that got corrupted probably due to the mother having a split personality disorder. It's pretty unique and I love it.
  • Shut Up and Dance: Both the love and the corruption routes of the mother are really good. I love how the MC is initially very remorseful for corrupting the mother but gives it to his base desires.
  • Tales from the Unending Void: Yeah this one was great. I can't describe it without getting into to major spoiler territory so if you don't know, play the game first, you will not regret it. Final warning but the MC has to basically have the most depraved and degrading sex with his 'mother' without her knowing who he is. Then he finds out she isn't actually his mum and his aunt is actually his mum and he and his sisters and 'cousin' are actually the product of the union of brother and sister. I love it when incest is in the fabric of the family, it can be used as a great plot point and can be used to justify why certain characters would behave the way they do. Another game does this very well but I don't know if you can put a spoiler in a spoiler.

How does the perfect incest mom-son game look like?
You have to figure out what is the instigating incident for their romance, it has to be believable and preferably unique. Also, you have to think about all the points of conflict in the relationship. Will the mother be reluctant, why and how would she be reluctant, what makes her change her mind. This will also decide on what basis their relationship will be built on.

skrusher

May 11, 2019
As long as you don't use the same premise as 99% of the games in this genre: A midget horny teenage boy who suddenly feels attracted for his mother, starts spying on her all the time, seduces her by raping her in her sleep and rubbing up against her while doing yoga. And a tall mother with giant breasts who is attracted to her son as soon as she sees the size of his cock and feels flattered when he gets an erection for her. Or a story of the same boy who only gets his mother by using some kind of spell, power, or whatever, to make her attracted to him. That's fine by me.

I like many games that have this kind of premise, but I'm tired of the same thing over and over again.

Do something diferent than the rest and I believe you get a chance to stand out.

My taste is more for romance or somenthig a little more believeble.
My sugestions:
Heir Apparent
Timestamps
No More Secrets

There is also Where It All Began, but I only played the 1st chapter.

Last edited:

skrusher

May 11, 2019
Has anyone played V.I.R.T.U.E.S? I looked up the game thread and everyone says there is no incest in it.

Boldano

Nov 16, 2020
Has anyone played V.I.R.T.U.E.S? I looked up the game thread and everyone says there is no incest in it.
Three of the love interests are a mother and her two daughters, and there’s a bit of play between them as they are all in the harem, so I think that’s why its on the list. The older woman also acts as your unofficial aunt so you can see that as tabooish if you want.

Magnifico

Dec 28, 2018
I would like to some really NICE tall ladies. Almost any game....when ladies are tall...they are muskular like crazy and there ist this domnation thing going on.

Just tall ladies with a healthy way of life would be something interesting to see.
Also it doesn´t have to be the midget son with his mom. Tall daughters will do too ;)

"The Twist" is a fantastic example how to do it right.

Reactions: Hadgar
Mar 5, 2020
The MC is not related to anyone in the game. As stated above, all incest is between NPC's in the game who also happen to be love interests of the MC. There's the M/D/D trio Boldano mentioned as well as another character whose mother eventually enters the game and becomes an unofficial LI... though it's that first trio that provides most of the true incest that appears in this game.

I took a look at that game thread, and most of the "no incest here" comments come from before those scenes were added shortly before my post recommending the game last August. It's not an incest game in the mold of so many others where the main theme is the MC is seducing his own family, and it takes a LOT of time and grinding to get the harem scenes... but it does contain incest.

Mr.Blackwell

Dec 27, 2019
My question is when I look up a game on this list and it says "true M/S B/S F/D" but on the game page there's no "incest" tag or a incest patch.Does that mean you can change the relationship in the game?

5.00 star(s) 20 Votes