Recommending Home of Incest

5.00 star(s) 20 Votes

What kind of main incest relationships do you like the most?

• Total voters

nln0

Sep 4, 2017
My question is when I look up a game on this list and it says "true M/S B/S F/D" but on the game page there's no "incest" tag or a incest patch.Does that mean you can change the relationship in the game?
I want to say yes for the most part. but there are sometimes where they didn't update the tag

Nulldev

Nov 28, 2017
Anybody knows if there is a game where the daughter is reluctant and the mother pushes/grooms her to accept the father?

White Lamp

Dec 18, 2020
Hey fellas, got any recommendation for games where the relationship feels most realistic and natural?

skrusher

May 11, 2019
Hey fellas, got any recommendation for games where the relationship feels most realistic and natural?
Are you talking about relationship not forced or not manipulated with some kind of power or spell? Something believable?
In this thread there is a complete list of romantic incest. I believe you may find what you are looking for.

But if you are looking for something based on a true story, I've never heard of it.

However, among those I have played, the most natural ones I recommend are:
Light of My Life
Making Memories
The Cabin - Summer Vacation
Bad Memories
Heir Apparent
Life in Santa County
A Petal Among Thorns
A Moment of Bliss
Photo Hunt
Grandma's House
Haley's Story

White Lamp

Dec 18, 2020
Are you talking about relationship not forced or not manipulated with some kind of power or spell? Something believable?
In this thread there is a complete list of romantic incest. I believe you may find what you are looking for.

But if you are looking for something based on a true story, I've never heard of it.

However, among those I have played, the most natural ones I recommend are:
Light of My Life
Making Memories
The Cabin - Summer Vacation
Bad Memories
Heir Apparent
Life in Santa County
A Petal Among Thorns
A Moment of Bliss
Photo Hunt
Grandma's House
Haley's Story
I mean stories that after playing you say to yourself “yeah, that could happen”.

dokodesuka

Mar 13, 2020
It just added to the forum. I haven't played it yet but it looks good, oroboy's games would be good. I guess there is only M/S
As usual with Oroboy's new stuff, there are NTR paths but only if you let them happen -- you can interfere and stop it.
So there is vanilla M/S content, but it's not much.

Reactions: allura404
5.00 star(s) 20 Votes