Recommending Home of Incest

5.00 star(s) 20 Votes

What kind of main incest relationships do you like the most?

• Total voters

skrusher

May 11, 2019
sometimes I follow the information given to me in specific topics

the last information I got says that he actually has sex with his mother, sister and daughter, but they should have specified it so there is no confusion
Ok. So please only report the games that you have actually played. Otherwise you might be giving false information to other players.

skrusher

May 11, 2019
Gunpowder Cocktail is a new 3d incest game with good mom and sister models. There is no incest tag and incest patch in the thread of the game, but when you look at the files of the game, it becomes clear that the characters are actually our mother and sisters. Incest tag and incest patch may be added in the future. You might want to try it, I think it's a promising game.
Actually there is Incest in the planned tags. The game doesn't have the tag because probably the scene that has incest hasn't happened yet.

Last edited:

FleshSac

Game Developer
Mar 9, 2020
Figured I'd self-fellate a bit and list the content that has happened in NSFW: Natural Selection Female Wrestling to date.

All relationships are true.

M/S
B/S
F/D
FC/FC
A/NP
U/NC
M/D
A/NC
S/S
GM/GD

Some of these scenes are dependent on what path you play on, and a couple are from bonus "one-off" episodes that haven't been publicly released yet.

skrusher

May 11, 2019
Are you talking about relationship not forced or not manipulated with some kind of power or spell? Something believable?
In this thread there is a complete list of romantic incest. I believe you may find what you are looking for.

But if you are looking for something based on a true story, I've never heard of it.

However, among those I have played, the most natural ones I recommend are:
Light of My Life
Making Memories
The Cabin - Summer Vacation
Bad Memories
Heir Apparent
Life in Santa County
A Petal Among Thorns
A Moment of Bliss
Photo Hunt
Grandma's House
Haley's Story
Two more to the top of this list, No More Money and Summer Scent.

ismama

Jul 6, 2019
hi guys..i have recenlty read the photoshoot by JABcomics and i like it a lot..was wondering if there are other comics similar to this..?? a good linear story with NO pre established sexual relationships between father daughter. more like a spontaneous story

weaselman

Apr 6, 2018
hi guys..i have recenlty read the photoshoot by JABcomics and i like it a lot..was wondering if there are other comics similar to this..?? a good linear story with NO pre established sexual relationships between father daughter. more like a spontaneous story
wait, jab made a comic with a satisfying conclusion rather then wringing himself in tenthousand twists just to spite the people waiting years for his comics? what kind of bizarro world is this?

Deleted member 12408

Apr 3, 2017
Animations should add Southern hospitality and Southern hospitality Sunday surprise by jackerman for true M/S
Are you sure you want to see such kind of incest stories here? I mean... there is not even story behind it. Just sex. On the other hand, some games presented here also have incest scenes without even a touch of taboo, of feeling of something forbidden.
I'm just not sure. You decide.

Dec 26, 2017
Are you sure you want to see such kind of incest stories here? I mean... there is not even story behind it. Just sex. On the other hand, some games presented here also have incest scenes without even a touch of taboo, of feeling of something forbidden.
I'm just not sure. You decide.
Good point. It does not have nearly the story depth that mother warmth has. However, I would not say it is completely without plot. It just starts mid coitus, so has absolutely no build up. If you take the two stories together you have a number of additional kinks represented as well.
cucking the unaware father (added points for while he is unaware on the phone)
exhibitionism (his mother blowing him while he is on teamspeak with friends)
a super weird juxtaposition of wholesome nurturing stereotypical housewife and depraved slut
probably a number of other I can't think of at the moment.
I'd love jackerman to release an extended edition with more build up, but other than d13 and blacksheepovca quality cest animations with even this much story and length are difficult to find.

• Red Heart
Reactions: dokodesuka

Tanix Goal

Oct 10, 2017
Anyone have problem with the patch from Bound by lust ?
I dont know how can some people cant get the patch worked.

5.00 star(s) 20 Votes