Ren'Py Abandoned Devil's Family Nude Town [v0.11 Beta] [rayminator]

3.00 star(s) 2 Votes

EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
main_menu.gif

this game about a young boy that lives with his mother and his two twins sisters with lives their father until their father died. His father died in a car crash he was with him at the time of the accident but he doesn't know that his family is the devil. he finds out after he slips into a coma that lasts for 13 year When he's in his coma he finds out that his mother is the devil so now he knows that he the devil's son and that his two twin sister are the devil's daughters.
But was he out of his coma?

Thread Updated: 2021-01-10
Release Date: 2020-09-27
Developer: Rayminator
Censored: No
Version: 0.11 Beta
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:
DON'T USE OLD SAVES ON NEW UPDATES VERSIONS

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux:
- -
Other:
COMPRESSED

Fix For The Auditorium : View attachment scenes.rar

*This unofficial port/version is not released by developer, download at your own risk.

bowl011.png class316.png classroom113.png erinhot01.png gbath06.png gbath19.png hm11.png home1.png home4.png kitch30.png mc25.png mc33.png mika09.png mor02a.png office084.png park06.png pol012.png

Last edited:

HopesGaming

The Godfather
Game Developer
Dec 21, 2017
The idea seems really clever and original. I like it a lot.

Some suggestions;

Try to improve your render skills a bit before starting a large project.
In the first render, with the two little girls, the hand of the right girls is sticking through the girls to the left. (Unless this is part of the devil thing?)
It's a bit clear when you apply manual posing as it looks a bit stiff and lacks contact.
Lastly, you should play around with proper lighting techniques as the renders can seem a bit plain otherwise.
All of these can easily be remedied with 1-2 months of focused practicing.
I would say this is the main concern. If this was before it would probably be acceptable, but the standard for new adult games has risen. People's expectations have increased a lot since before.

Also, be careful of the portrayal of the girl's age. The girls look young even as older. I mean, even in the older versions the mother is several heads higher. Tho, I still think it's fine but Patreon can be very touchy regarding those things. But this is a minor issue thing. And only applies if you actually going to put it in Patreon.

But the idea is really cool and wishing you good luck.

rayminator

Engaged Member
Respected User
Sep 26, 2018
The idea seems really clever and original. I like it a lot.

Some suggestions;

Try to improve your render skills a bit before starting a large project.
In the first render, with the two little girls, the hand of the right girls is sticking through the girls to the left. (Unless this is part of the devil thing?)
It's a bit clear when you apply manual posing as it looks a bit stiff and lacks contact.
Lastly, you should play around with proper lighting techniques as the renders can seem a bit plain otherwise.
All of these can easily be remedied with 1-2 months of focused practicing.
I would say this is the main concern. If this was before it would probably be acceptable, but the standard for new adult games has risen. People's expectations have increased a lot since before.

Also, be careful of the portrayal of the girl's age. The girls look young even as older. I mean, even in the older versions the mother is several heads higher. Tho, I still think it's fine but Patreon can be very touchy regarding those things. But this is a minor issue thing. And only applies if you actually going to put it in Patreon.

But the idea is really cool and wishing you good luck.
I'll fix that that render.

And the young girls that are little they don't have any sexual content until they come of age later on in the game that what main post says

and this game will not on Patreon not earning money on this game

Domiek

In a Scent
Donor
Game Developer
Jun 19, 2018
Hopes gave you excellent advice which I can't recommend enough. Take a few months to just practice improving the visuals rather than getting distracted by everything else that it takes to make a game. I know it's really exciting to share something you've spent a long time creating but first impressions are everything.

Do you really want peoples first impressions of your ability as a dev to be this

1601356691686.png

when with a few months practice, it could be this?

1601356659738.png

If you jump right into making your game now, I can almost gaurantee that in a few months you will look at your renders in disgust and decide it's time to "HD Remaster" everything. So much time and effort is wasted and you'll be slowing down your growth as an artist.

I've done the same as you, jumped straight into my first game because I was so damn excited to share it. My render's don't look anywhere as great as Hopes but I do look at some of my earlier stuff with repulsion. If I had to do it all over again, I would have taken 3/4 months just releasing fun renders for practice rather than diving straight into a game.

You can go ahead and focus on making this game now of course, but if I could go back in time to give myself advice I would absolutely recommend taking the extra time to improve.

Best of luck to you no matter what you decide.

rayminator

Engaged Member
Respected User
Sep 26, 2018
Hopes gave you excellent advice which I can't recommend enough. Take a few months to just practice improving the visuals rather than getting distracted by everything else that it takes to make a game. I know it's really exciting to share something you've spent a long time creating but first impressions are everything.

Do you really want peoples first impressions of your ability as a dev to be this

View attachment 837069

when with a few months practice, it could be this?

View attachment 837068

If you jump right into making your game now, I can almost gaurantee that in a few months you will look at your renders in disgust and decide it's time to "HD Remaster" everything. So much time and effort is wasted and you'll be slowing down your growth as an artist.

I've done the same as you, jumped straight into my first game because I was so damn excited to share it. My render's don't look anywhere as great as Hopes but I do look at some of my earlier stuff with repulsion. If I had to do it all over again, I would have taken 3/4 months just releasing fun renders for practice rather than diving straight into a game.

You can go ahead and focus on making this game now of course, but if I could go back in time to give myself advice I would absolutely recommend taking the extra time to improve.

my image will never be like that what video card did you use to render that image

I only have a 2060 rtx and I'm only doing what I have learned for past year and half and what my video card can do

HopesGaming

The Godfather
Game Developer
Dec 21, 2017
my image will never be like that what video card did you use to render that image

I only have a 2060 rtx and I'm only doing what I have learned for past year and half and what my video card can do
That render is one of my older renders and was done with a gtx 1070.
It's not so much about the graphic card but more how you manage the lightings, compositions, post-work, etc.

rayminator

Engaged Member
Respected User
Sep 26, 2018

View attachment 837069

what I was trying to do is morning light between 7am and 8am I don't want it to be to dark or to orange

I know about the lights on the wall are on and the girl hair light up and I don't mind redoing everything again

I have done that scene without spotlights and with exposure value at 12

here is 3 other redone

first with two spotlights 1 above and 1 behind the two girls
testing1.png
second without spotlights with exposure value at 12
testing2.png
third with 3 ghost lights
testing3.png

madman11122

Aug 15, 2017
Do the characters have to change skin tone in devil mode? They are so dark it washes all the features out of them. Perhaps the transition could be lighter red tint instead of pitch black? or maybe just a lighter black but lets be honest I'm not a huge fan of the trope that the blacker something is the more evil it is. Maybe skip the skin tone and just go with sinister features? My 2c.
Edit* Love them titties though-- and a neat story idea.

Reactions: rayminator

rayminator

Engaged Member
Respected User
Sep 26, 2018
Do the characters have to change skin tone in devil mode? They are so dark it washes all the features out of them. Perhaps the transition could be lighter red tint instead of pitch black? or maybe just a lighter black but lets be honest I'm not a huge fan of the trope that the blacker something is the more evil it is. Maybe skip the skin tone and just go with sinister features? My 2c.
Edit* Love them titties though-- and a neat story idea.
you won't see them in that form yet but I will try to change it a bit

I used the default skin from CC Avandrael for Genesis 8 Female

rayminator

Engaged Member
Respected User
Sep 26, 2018
planning to change the two twins girls hair

a. Melo Hair
b. Bayla Hair

c. Librarian Hair
d. Coco Hair
e. Tamara Hair