Ren'Py Abandoned Devil's Family Nude Town [v0.11 Beta] [rayminator]

3.00 star(s) 2 Votes

cakeny

Jul 23, 2020
Game tells me to go to Anna's room, but when I go there it says nothing to do here. Am I at end of current content?

Frank Rosario

Engaged Member
Jan 1, 2018
Here is the Italian translation of "Devil's family" version "0.7".
This translation is "unofficial" and "made by a fan".

The link is:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Ecco la traduzione italiana di "Devil's family" versione "0.7".
Questa traduzione "non è ufficiale" e "fatta da un fan".

Il link è:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
E se questa traduzione vi piace, non dimenticate di mettere un Like, sempre ben accetto!

audioman86

Aug 10, 2017
you should put in something that says end of content instead of go to anna's room.
If you look on the first page it is written in yellow above the download links, I didn't see it at first myself but it's there.

audioman86

Aug 10, 2017
Really like the game, just needs some help with the scripts to clean up the grammer, but a fun story and sexy girls.

rayminator

Engaged Member
Respected User
Sep 26, 2018
If you look on the first page it is written in yellow above the download links, I didn't see it at first myself but it's there.
yeah it's not there anymore it was version 0.7

Really like the game, just needs some help with the scripts to clean up the grammer, but a fun story and sexy girls.
Yeah I know my grammar sucks but it's the best I can do plus it's a free game not asking money for it
so I can't get anyone to fix it so you are stuck with it for now until I get around to it.

audioman86

Aug 10, 2017
yeah it's not there anymore it was version 0.7

Yeah I know my grammar sucks but it's the best I can do plus it's a free game not asking money for it
so I can't get anyone to fix it so you are stuck with it for now until I get around to it.
Meant no offense, I wasn't trying to be critical, and if you want, I could help you with the proof reading and editing if you want, I have plenty of time on my hands. Just want to say either way I really enjoy your work and wish you much success.

Last edited:

rayminator

Engaged Member
Respected User
Sep 26, 2018
Meant no offense, I wasn't trying to be critical, and if you want, I could help you with the proof reading and editing if you want, I have plenty of time on my hands. Just want to say either way I really enjoy your work and wish you much success.
that only if you want too

youaresoyummy

Game Developer
Feb 18, 2019
I'm at the poin Nemu visit me in the office and the game say "go to the library..." but in the library say "nothing to do here" i dont know.

Reactions: rayminator

rayminator

Engaged Member
Respected User
Sep 26, 2018
I'm at the poin Nemu visit me in the office and the game say "go to the library..." but in the library say "nothing to do here" i dont know.
thanks for letting me know I forgot to change a variable back to true when I was testing it

if you can open console shift+o and type in lib_01 = True

EDIT: There going to be a fix for it coming soon

Last edited:
3.00 star(s) 2 Votes