Ren'Py Abandoned Devil's Family Nude Town [v0.11 Beta] [rayminator]

3.00 star(s) 2 Votes

rayminator

Engaged Member
Respected User
Sep 26, 2018
I'm speaking of modified version
well then you have to request it there is one but it hasn't been updated since for the last couple of updates and I am not responsible for them you are stuck with window version

only if I know how to make a android version I would I have been trying since I started learn renpy for last two years
renpy keeps telling me that I don't have java installed when I have installed it

Didi dragon

Jun 13, 2020
Thanks
well then you have to request it there is one but it hasn't been updated since for the last couple of updates and I am not responsible for them you are stuck with window version

only if I know how to make a android version I would I have been trying since I started learn renpy for last two years
renpy keeps telling me that I don't have java installed when I have installed it
Thanks I'll try the win version

Chris_Vader

Nov 6, 2019
okay girls look great and stuff but the story in the game is like a 1 out of 10...Nude town okay but no explain why there are all nudes? mother is the devil okay...but sister are just for fun touching my cock rly no twist? no grinding? just like that? sorry but not a good game..would have been better with like coma, devil meet and then seduce all your family and all the town etc to go nude and breed or something like that.

Reactions: qwerton

rayminator

Engaged Member
Respected User
Sep 26, 2018
main post as been updated it has the game files and characters assets if anyone wants to work on it to make it better

rayminator

Engaged Member
Respected User
Sep 26, 2018
okay girls look great and stuff but the story in the game is like a 1 out of 10...Nude town okay but no explain why there are all nudes? mother is the devil okay...but sister are just for fun touching my cock rly no twist? no grinding? just like that? sorry but not a good game..would have been better with like coma, devil meet and then seduce all your family and all the town etc to go nude and breed or something like that.
think why

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Chris_Vader

qwerton

Jul 14, 2018
I agree gradually corrupting people one by one would be good

Reactions: Chris_Vader

Horagen81

Feb 28, 2018
Sorry to see it abandon but I understand why you would not continue developing a game if you do not feel that people appreciate the effort you put in beside the amonth of time as well.

Thank you for the releases it has ben a fun if short journey for me but well worth it :)

Reactions: rayminator

WheresLucifer

Sep 1, 2018
rayminator wish you best success on your next development. I recalled this is a good game in the beginning, I haven't check the current version before it got decommissioned.

Have a great day and be safe... (y)

• Red Heart
Reactions: Horagen81

rayminator

Engaged Member
Respected User
Sep 26, 2018
there is a error in the game and it at the school just don't go to the auditorium

3.00 star(s) 2 Votes