Recommending Home of Incest

5.00 star(s) 20 Votes

What kind of main incest relationships do you like the most?

• Total voters

kuine

Apr 21, 2020
No clue where he got that from. Those scenes are still in the game, but you only see them if you enable the cat/liz bisexual route.
Well, as I understand it, the scenes are still available, but the bi-route can only be activated in a roundabout way. (so not available in the game by default).

Here I refer to the following "instructions":

https://f95zone.to/threads/grandmas-house-v0-29-moonbox.94140/post-10832645

The bi-route wasn't in the Part 2 gallery (and I'm pretty sure it was in Part 1 at the time).

But maybe I'm wrong. If so, I take everything back. ;-)

skrusher

May 11, 2019
Well, as I understand it, the scenes are still available, but the bi-route can only be activated in a roundabout way. (so not available in the game by default).

Here I refer to the following "instructions":

https://f95zone.to/threads/grandmas-house-v0-29-moonbox.94140/post-10832645

The bi-route wasn't in the Part 2 gallery (and I'm pretty sure it was in Part 1 at the time).

But maybe I'm wrong. If so, I take everything back. ;-)
The Dev himself said that he didn't change anything and the scene is still there.

So, if you are having issues with the game please refer to it in the game's thread. This isn't the place for it and neither is the lezcest thread where you posted the same "issue". BTW I checked my save just in case and the scene was still there.

Edit. Also, if you start a new game, there is a question if you want to enable the route. So It's probably an issue with your save.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:
Reactions: Xumeey

Skykid

Nov 22, 2017
Im looking for the name of this game and before going and creating a full inquirie, ill ask here.

Game were the mc discovered that his mother has stolen most of his incomes to fuelled her gambling addiction, mc confront her, decide to corrupt her by getting her drunk every night lowering her inhibition.

If anyone know the name, please tell me.

ticaaa

Mar 13, 2022
Hello , looking for some M/S game but like true bond where there is alot of teasing and sex happens after alot of time
any good recommandations ?

RandyTyr

Game Developer
Apr 30, 2021
With the new updates, Tara's Liberation and Alexia's Return has some additional tags.

There is F/S, GM/GS and GM/GD intercourse happening in a vision of the future (those no gold tag, I believe). There is also stranger S/S.

Uthuriel

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 26, 2021
Hello , looking for some M/S game but like true bond where there is alot of teasing and sex happens after alot of time
any good recommandations ?
Sweet Affection... it's the definition of of ultra hardcore slow burn.

weaselman

Apr 6, 2018
Taking Advantage should be true F/D. MC has been having an affair with his brother's wife since before they were married and his nieces are actually his daughters.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I'm pretty sure that's a choice in the game, if you go after the girlfriend in the flashback they're your daughters if you don't they're not

Deleted member 12408

Apr 3, 2017
I'm pretty sure that's a choice in the game, if you go after the girlfriend in the flashback they're your daughters if you don't they're not
Yeah. You were the first one to report about F/D relationship, somehow i skipped your report. I'm sorry)
I just checked it myself, and you are right again, depending on your choice, she is a daughter or a niece.

Bloodguard

Engaged Member
Feb 20, 2021
I think there needs to be a "Japanese"/"Western" Tag on games so that people can find the games they want much more easily without having to go through a million Japanese games just to find one western game. :( It's sooo extremely hard to find even a single decent western game on here without first going through thousands of japanese games. :(
Can you ignore tags? If so, you could weed out most of the Japanese games by ignoring censored tag with your incest tag search. Not sure if you can refine your search like that though. :unsure:

Overlord070

Jan 21, 2021
I think there needs to be a "Japanese"/"Western" Tag on games so that people can find the games they want much more easily without having to go through a million Japanese games just to find one western game. :( It's sooo extremely hard to find even a single decent western game on here without first going through thousands of japanese games. :(
There's a japanese game tag though...you can just exclude that from the tags.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Bloodguard

Mario4don

Your Mother's Lover
Donor
Dec 16, 2018
Can you ignore tags? If so, you could weed out most of the Japanese games by ignoring censored tag with your incest tag search. Not sure if you can refine your search like that though. :unsure:
In LATES UPDATES for some time is already available tag "japanese game", so when looking for japanese games just select this tag in TAGS and if you want to exclude japanese games use this tag where you have option EXCLUDE TAGS .

Oni-Zero

Sep 22, 2017
Teacher's Pets is kind of old game without any sexual content, so don't see any reasons to add it here.

Regarding Corrupting the Family, i couldn't find such a game on the forum. Probably forbidden content and was removed before. There is Blackmailing the Family though.
I mean, MC makes his daughter cum on the bath scene
And yeah, no idea why it was removed because there was still no scene with the youngest daughter
Also, for those who are intrested in Divine Adventure--don't, MC's daughter gets her womb forcefully removed so hard that not even the divine dragon balls which can grant any wish are able to bring her womb back, of course the might of Bulma and Android 21 don't even attempt to reconstruct her womb and the daughter quickly becomes irrelevant to the story almost as if the dev really hates F/D, there's also a granddaughter but you can only see her huge ass

5.00 star(s) 20 Votes